Redeem miles for award tickets
Taking an award flight depends on the number of miles you have and how flexible your travel schedule is.
A Saver award requires fewer KrisFlyer miles. However, it’s very popular and availability may be limited – so you may have to plan extra early or be flexible with your travel dates and times.
Standard awards require more miles. But it offers a choice of more seats on all flights and two complimentary stopovers* per round-trip ticket.
* A stopover refers to a stop of 24 hours or more in between two flights.
For the full terms and conditions of redemption, please click here .
Redeem miles for flight upgrades
Once you’ve confirmed your ticket, you’re on your way to a flight upgrade to Premium Economy Class, Business Class, First Class or Singapore Airlines Suites.
Choose from Saver awards on SilkAir, and Saver or Standard awards on Singapore Airlines.
For redemption of upgrades from Economy to Premium Economy Class or Business Class, only tickets purchased in Y, B or E booking classes on flights operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir are eligible.
With effect from 20 January 2018, Standard Awards will be renamed Advantage Awards. Tickets purchased in M, H and Q booking classes are eligible for redemption upgrades. Click here to find out more.
Please note that upgrade award tickets are offered on a one-class upgrade basis. Upgrades from Economy Class to Business Class are only applicable to flights without Premium Economy Class.
Only one segment of the trip in an eligible booking class can be upgraded at a time. Codeshare flights are not eligible for upgrades.
For the full terms and conditions of redemption, please click here.
Use your KrisFlyer miles to redeem for Scoot vouchers to fly to destinations such as Gold Coast, Qingdao and Krabi. The vouchers can be used to purchase tickets and selected products on Scoot.
Vouchers can be redeemed for yourself or your redemption nominees, and are valid for use for 180 days upon issuance. You must make your booking before the voucher expires, and the name on the voucher needs to match your Scoot booking exactly for it to be accepted for use.
Value of vouchers you can redeem with your miles:
|Voucher value||Miles required to redeem|
Useful information for redeeming Scoot vouchers
- Scoot vouchers will be issued in Singapore Dollars.
- Scoot vouchers will be issued under your name, or the name of your redemption nominees that you have chosen. Once issued, name changes will not be allowed.
- The voucher holder must be a travelling party in the itinerary for the voucher to be eligible for use.
- You may combine multiple vouchers from the same partner to offset payment of your itinerary with that partner.
- Scoot vouchers can be used to offset the payment of fares, ancillary services and booking change fees unless otherwise stated.
- Scoot vouchers cannot be used to offset the payment of airport/government taxes, charges and carrier surcharge, call centre service fees or third party products and services, including but not limited to travel insurance, car rentals, hotels, etc.
- Once issued, Scoot vouchers will not be refundable, or have its validity extended.
- Each voucher is only valid for a one-time use to offset payment of your itinerary. Any residual balance after use will not be refunded.
Terms and conditions of Scoot vouchers
1. The voucher entitles the holder to credit (of amounts specified in the voucher) that may be applied toward travel on Scoot marketed and operated flights. The voucher is not usable on flights operated by Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, NokScoot and Virgin Australia.
2. The voucher is valid for payment for online bookings at flyscoot.com.
3. A voucher once issued is not refundable.
4. The voucher is not transferable. Name changes on the voucher are not allowed.
5. The voucher holder must be a travelling party in the itinerary for it to be eligible for voucher payment.
6. Multiple passengers in an itinerary may combine their own vouchers to offset payment for the same itinerary.
7. For infants, the voucher should be issued under the name of the accompanying adult.
8. The voucher may be combined with other Scoot travel vouchers to offset payment for the same itinerary.
9. The voucher is valid for payment of fares, ancillary services, online change fees and infant fees unless otherwise stated.
10. The voucher is not valid for payment of payment processing fees, airport/government taxes, charges and carrier surcharge, call centre service fees or third party products and services, including but not limited to travel insurance, car rentals, hotels, airport transfers, MaxYourSpace, Bid 4 Biz, etc.
11. The voucher is not valid for payment for travel agent or group travel bookings.
12. The voucher is not valid for payment for any airport or inflight purchases or services.
13. The voucher is valid for 180 days from the date of voucher issuance.
14. The voucher validity period cannot be extended.
15. Travel must be booked before the voucher expiry date.
16. All standard fare rules and conditions of the fare(s) purchased apply.
17. If the value of the itinerary exceeds the voucher value, the difference will need to be paid using a credit card. Payment by offline methods such as AXS is not allowed.
18. If a voucher balance remains after purchase, it will be forfeited.
19. No cash or credit alternative will be offered if the voucher is not redeemed.
20. Scoot does not accept any responsibility in the event that you are unable to utilise the voucher.
21. Scoot reserves the right to cancel or amend the Terms and Conditions without notice, at any time.
Click here for PPS Club and KrisFlyer terms and conditions.
Use your miles for people you know
Pick up to five people as your redemption nominees, and use your KrisFlyer miles so they can enjoy award tickets and flight upgrades too.
Anyone can be your redemption nominee – your family, friends, colleagues or neighbours. However, once you add someone, you can’t change them for six months. While adding names is free, deleting them will cost you miles or money.
Add or change redemption nominees