The world at your fingertips
Surf, tweet, or send a text message on your own mobile phone, tablet, or laptop. Thanks to our partnership with OnAir and Panasonic, we’re able to connect you to the ground even while you’re 30,000 feet in the air. The convenience of inflight connectivity is offered on our Airbus A380, A350 and progressively on our Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. Our cabin crew will make an announcement if connectivity services are available on your flight.
Internet AccessPrice plans
Depending on the WiFi service provider and aircraft type of your flight, price plans provided may be either volume-based or time-based sessions. The price plans will be reflected on the onboard WiFi portal.
Volume-based price plans are only valid on the flight sector they’re purchased. Therefore, a volume-based price plan purchased on SQ12 from Singapore to Tokyo (Narita) can’t be used on the next sector of the same flight from Tokyo (Narita) to Los Angeles.
When you purchase an inflight WiFi plan, a summary of your purchase will be sent to you via email.
To access the Internet through WiFi, simply:
- Enable WiFi on your smart phone, tablet or laptop, and connect to the 'KrisWorld' or ‘OnAir’ network. (Our cabin crew will let you know which network is available on your flight.)
- Launch your web browser to display the onboard portal.
- Choose your preferred price plan, and log in or create a new account.
- Enter your credit card details and confirm your purchase. You are now online!
Inflight Text / Data RoamingPrice plans
Your mobile service provider must have a roaming agreement with our connectivity service provider, OnAir or AeroMobile.
Roaming charges are determined by your local mobile service provider, and will be reflected in your mobile phone bill. Please check your mobile service provider’s roaming rates before you fly.
Singtel, StarHub and M1 Mobile Customers can now enjoy more savings!
Enjoy unlimited data at just SGD 29 for 24 hours with:
- Singtel on selected aircraft with OnAir and AeroMobile connectivity services.
Enjoy unlimited data at just SGD 25 per day* with:
- StarHub and M1 on selected aircraft with OnAir and AeroMobile connectivity services.
* Please note that the timer resets daily at 00:00 hours (Singapore time, GMT +8).
To send a Text or use Data Roaming on board, simply:
- Ensure that your phone is not set to Airplane or Flight mode. Enable cellular data on your phone’s network settings, and connect to the ‘OnAir’ or ‘AeroMobile’ network. (Our cabin crew will let you know which network is available on your flight.)
- Reply to the welcome message with the case-sensitive code.
- Enter + followed by the country code and phone number to send your message.
- Enable data roaming to send multimedia messages, or access data services through your mobile service provider.
What can I do with Companion App?
The free SingaporeAir mobile app brings you a whole new way to enjoy KrisWorld. Discover what is playing on KrisWorld even before you step onboard, shortlist your favourite movies, TV or music to your Favourites list and control the media playback right from your personal electronic device.
By linking your Android or iOS device to your seat, you can now:
- View the current flight path and location on your device
- Check out updated flight information on your device
- Browse the movies, TV, and music available onboard in full detail. While you watch a movie on the seat monitor, you can find out more about what’s playing, or plan what to enjoy next!
- Save your favourite movies, TV or music to a personal Favourites list on your device for easy reference and playback.
- Remotely launch and control movies, TV shows and music from your saved Favourites, or directly from the KrisWorld listings on your device.
*Feature available on A350 and selected B777-300ER aircraft
Get in touch with a loved one, close a business deal or make a business reservation at your destination – all with the touch of a button. A personal in-seat telephone lets you to make calls via a global satellite network. Calls are US$0.59 per six-second block (with a minimum charge of US$5.90 for the initial minute).
Seat-to-seat calls are available for free.
On the Airbus A380, Airbus A330-300 and Boeing 777-300ER aircraft, plug a thumb drive to play music and scroll through your photos with the USB media player and photo viewer.
In-seat Power Supply
The in-seat power supply we provide varies across different aircraft.
|Aircraft||Type of power supply||Class of travel|
|Airbus A380||110V AC (Universal adaptor required)||All classes|
|Airbus A330-300||110V AC||All classes|
|Boeing 777-300ER||110V AC (Universal adaptor required)||All classes|
|Selected Boeing 777||110V AC (Supports Australian, Japanese, and US 2/3-pin and European 2-pin plugs; universal adaptor required for other plugs)||First and Business Class|
|Autres Boeing 777||15V DC (EmPower-approved adaptor required)||First and Business Class|
For safety reasons, you’re advised to disconnect your laptop from the power supply when installing peripherals.
We’re unable to offer sufficient power supply for personal medical equipment. All such equipment must be battery-powered.