Changi Transit Programme
Enjoy a transit like no other
Enjoy a rewarding stop in Singapore between flights, with shopping dining and a host of services for your comfort and convenience.
From now to 31 March 2018, receive a Changi Dollar Voucher (CDV) valued from S$20 when you transit through Singapore.
The CDV is valid for use at all retail, food and service outlets in the transit and public areas of Singapore’s Changi Airport (exclusions apply), or can be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Lounge at Terminals 2 or 3 for up to two hours. The Ambassador Lounge provides shower facilities (including basic toiletries), light refreshments, reading material and complimentary WiFi.
Passengers can also enjoy other special offers from the Ambassador Transit Lounge, such as:
- Every subsequent one hour extension of lounge access at S$12 nett
- 10% discount for alcohol beverages and massage services
- CDV can also be used for access to the gym, or as part payment for nap room and other existing lounge packages
Passengers eligible for S$40 CDV will receive two S$20 CDVs. The second S$20 CDV is valid for one-time use for to redeem Liquor, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only. This CDV can also be used at the services / spa area of the Shilla duplex store in the transit area of Terminal 3 and featured brands include Dior, SKII, Chanel and La Prairie.
Find out the value of the Changi Dollar Voucher (CDV) you’re eligible for:
Singapore Airlines, SilkAir or Air New Zealand customers whose point of origin, as stated in their e-tickets, is one of the following countries:
Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China (Mainland), Europe including Russia and Turkey, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos*, Malaysia, the Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, the United States of America* or Vietnam.
Passengers must be on transit in Singapore on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible.
For instance, a passenger whose itinerary is ‘London – Singapore – Sydney vv’ is eligible but a passenger whose itinerary is ‘London – Singapore – London’ is not eligible. A one-way journey ‘London-Singapore-Sydney only’ is not eligible.
Passengers’ e-ticket numbers must begin with 618, 629 or 086. Passengers must be travelling on flights operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir, both into and out of Singapore. Any connecting flight into or out of Singapore that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir must be operated by Air New Zealand, specifically flight numbers SQ4281, SQ4282, NZ281 or NZ282 or Scoot, specifically flight numbers TR596 or TR597.
Passengers who are on transit in Changi Airport for only one leg of their journey, it must be a round trip within a single e-ticket where passenger travels by land or sea from Singapore to the next country or vice versa (to show proof), as well as originates and returns to the same country by air via Changi Airport. Instances would be that;
“Mumbai – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Mumbai” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land/sea AND in a single e-ticket, is eligible.
“Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” is not by sea, is not eligible;
“Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” in a single ticket is not eligible, as the end destination city (Shanghai) is different from the originating city (Beijing);
“New Delhi – Singapore – Kuala Lumpur, Singapore – New Delhi” in different tickets is not eligible.
Changi Dollar Value (CDV) vouchers can only be claimed once, on either leg of the passenger's itinerary, regardless if it was issued over two or more separate e-tickets. For instance, a passenger who has separate e-tickets issued for his itinerary, ‘London – Singapore – Sydney vv’, can claim his CDVs either upon his arrival in Singapore from London OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Sydney.
For passengers whose transit itinerary (through Singapore) was issued over two or more separate e-tickets, all e-tickets must be presented to the counter staff. The staff reserves the right to reject the collection for reasons including but not restricted to insufficient supporting documents.
Passengers must have at least 1 of their transit duration in Changi Airport to be within 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight to Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
Children must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent/guardian.
*for tickets issued between 1 Oct 16 - 31 Mar 18 only
Collection of Vouchers
To collect your Changi Dollar Voucher, visit the iShopChangi Collection Centre which are open 24hours daily (near the GST Refund counter) in the transit area of Terminal 2 or 3 at any time. Please present your passport, boarding pass and e-tickets showing your full itinerary.
- Public area: All hotel reservation counters, all car rental counters, all Passenger Meeting Services counters, Banks, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Telecommunications outlets (e.g. M1 Shop), Pay-Per-Use Lounge (e.g. The Haven by JetQuay), Temporary Retail Outposts**, Top-Up Card Machines and Services (e.g. Kopitiam Card***, Coffee Bean Cards, cash cards etc)
- Transit area: Airline Lounges, Hermes outlets in all terminals, Post on Wheels, Temporary Retail Outposts**, Transit Hotels, and the SATS Rainforest Lounge in Terminal 1.
- Both public and transit areas: All supermarkets and convenience stores, left baggage counters, money-changing counters, Changi Recommends, Drycleaning Services, Medical Services, Postage Services.
Other terms and conditions
- The CDV is only valid for use till 30 April 2018 and request to replace, extend or refund will not be entertained.
- Passengers can collect the CDV for their current trip only, and while stocks last. All collections must be done by 31 March 2018.
- Retrospective collection for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be entertained.
- Multiple CDVs may be used for payment.
- CDVs may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
- CDVs can be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines' Boarding Pass Privileges.
- Changi Airport Group reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.