The world at your fingertips
Surf, tweet, or send a text message on your own mobile phone, tablet, or laptop. Thanks to our partnership with SITAONAIR and Panasonic, we’re able to connect you to the ground even while you’re 30,000 feet in the air. The convenience of inflight connectivity is offered on our Airbus A350, A380, Boeing 777-300ER and 787-10 aircraft. Our cabin crew will play a video if connectivity services are available on your flight.
Internet AccessPrice plans
Price plans vary depending on the WiFi service provider and aircraft type. The price plans may either be volume based, or volume and time-based. A purchased WiFi plan is only valid on the flight sector on which the purchase was made. For example, a price plan purchased on SQ12 from Singapore to Tokyo (Narita) cannot be used on the next sector of the same flight from Tokyo (Narita) to Los Angeles.
When you purchase an inflight WiFi plan, a summary of your purchase will be sent to you via email.
To access the Internet through WiFi, simply:
- Enable WiFi on your smart phone, tablet or laptop, and connect to the “KrisWorld” or “OnAir” network.
- Launch your web browser to display the onboard portal.
- Choose your preferred price plan, and access as a guest (if this option is available), log in or create a new account.
- Enter your credit card details and confirm your purchase. You are now online!
Suites, First and Business Class passengers and PPS Club members* can enjoy one complimentary WiFi session per flight sector on our Airbus A350, A380, Boeing 777-300ER and 787-10. Simply provide the necessary details via the ‘Complimentary Access’ section on the onboard portal.
Suites/ First Class Passengers : 100MB
Business Class Passengers/ PPS Club Members* : 30MB
* Also applicable for PPS Supplementary card holders. Each passenger is entitled to one complimentary WiFi session per flight sector, based on the higher eligible data allowance amount e.g. First Class passengers who are also PPS Club members will receive 100MB of complimentary WiFi.
For further enquiries on your WiFi session, please contact:
Inflight Text / Data RoamingPrice plans
Your mobile service provider must have a roaming agreement with our connectivity service provider, OnAir or AeroMobile.
Roaming charges are determined by your local mobile service provider, and will be reflected in your mobile phone bill. Please check your mobile service provider’s roaming rates before you fly.
Singtel, StarHub and M1 Mobile Customers can now enjoy more savings!
Enjoy unlimited data at just SGD 29 for 24 hours with:
- Singtel on selected aircraft with OnAir and AeroMobile connectivity services.
Enjoy unlimited data at just SGD 25 per day* with:
- StarHub and M1 on selected aircraft with OnAir and AeroMobile connectivity services.
* Please note that the timer resets daily at 00:00 hours (Singapore time, GMT +8).
To send a Text or use Data Roaming on board, simply:
- Ensure that your phone is not set to Airplane or Flight mode. Enable cellular data on your phone’s network settings, and connect to the ‘OnAir’ or ‘AeroMobile’ network. (Our cabin crew will let you know which network is available on your flight.)
- Reply to the welcome message with the case-sensitive code.
- Enter + followed by the country code and phone number to send your message.
- Enable data roaming to send multimedia messages, or access data services through your mobile service provider.
What is Companion App?
The free SingaporeAir mobile app brings you a whole new way to enjoy KrisWorld. Discover what is playing on KrisWorld even before you step onboard, create your personal playlist with your favourite movies, TV or music and control the media playback right from your personal electronic device. On the new Airbus A380 aircraft, you will also receive personal recommendations based on your watched history, and carry your bookmarks from one flight to another just by linking your device.
This feature is available on the A350, selected Boeing 777-300ER, 787-10, and the new A380 aircraft.
By linking your Android or iOS device to your seat, you can now:
- View the current flight path and location on your device
- Check out updated flight information on your device
- Browse the movies, TV, and music available onboard in full detail. While you watch a movie on the seat monitor, you can find out more about what’s playing, or plan what to enjoy next!
- Save your favourite movies, TV or music to a personal playlist on your device for easy reference and playback. On the new A380 and 787-10 aircraft, your playlist will be synced to your IFE when you link your device.
- Remotely launch and control movies, TV shows and music from your saved playlist, or directly from the KrisWorld listings on your device.
- Receive personal recommendations on your device based on your watched history.*
- Continue your movie or TV episode from where you left off, just by launching the bookmark from your personal device*
*Feature available on the new A380 aircraft and 787-10 aircraft.
Get in touch with a loved one, close a business deal or make a business reservation at your destination – all with the touch of a button. A personal in-seat telephone lets you to make calls via a global satellite network. Calls are US$0.59 per six-second block (with a minimum charge of US$5.90 for the initial minute).
Seat-to-seat calls are available for free.
On the Airbus A380, A330 and Boeing 777-300ER aircraft, plug a thumb drive to play music and scroll through your photos with the USB media player and photo viewer.
In-seat Power Supply
The in-seat power supply we provide varies across different aircraft.
|Aircraft||Type of power supply||Class of travel|
|Airbus A380||110V AC (Universal adaptor required)||All classes|
|Airbus A350||110V AC
|Airbus A330||110V AC||All classes|
|Boeing 777-300ER||110V AC (Universal adaptor required)||All classes|
|Selected Boeing 777||110V AC (Supports Australian, Japanese, and US 2/3-pin and European 2-pin plugs; universal adaptor required for other plugs)||First and Business Class|
|Other Boeing 777||15V DC (EmPower-approved adaptor required)||First and Business Class|
For safety reasons, you’re advised to disconnect your laptop from the power supply when installing peripherals.
We’re unable to offer sufficient power supply for personal medical equipment. All such equipment must be battery-powered.