Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer American Express Gold Credit Card
Exclusively for members in Malaysia.
Earning KrisFlyer miles
The Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer American Express Gold Credit Card is a cobrand credit card issued by Maybank in Malaysia and offers the following benefits:
- 1 KrisFlyer mile for every RM2 spent using the card
- Double KrisFlyer miles for air tickets purchased on singaporeair.com.
- 3,000 KrisFlyer bonus miles upon first credit card spend
- Enjoy unlimited access to Plaza Premium Lounge at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Kuala Lumpur Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) and Senai Airport
- Free travel insurance
- Earn double miles with minimum spend of RM40,000 in a year.
|Spending Amount||Total Miles Earned||Bonus Miles Rewarded At Yearly Renewal|
Crediting the miles earned into your Account
- The KrisFlyer miles you earn will be credited automatically into your KrisFlyer account every month.
- Please login to check your KrisFlyer statements online, or contact Maybank for details.
Terms and Conditions
- Usage of KrisFlyer miles to redeem for awards or upgrades will be subjected to seat availability at the point of flight reservation and ticketing. KrisFlyer terms and conditions apply.
- Double miles are only earned when Singapore Airlines tickets are purchased online at singaporeair.com for travel originating from the issuance place of your card. The number of double miles earned will be based on the purchase value of the ticket and not the actual distance flown. Purchase of SilkAir tickets is not eligible for double miles.
- The 3,000 KrisFlyer bonus miles is applicable only to first-time applicants of the Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer American Express Gold Credit Card.
- Comprehensive travel insurance will be given to Cardholders who purchase their air tickets with their Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer American Express Gold Credit Card.
- Minimum spend is calculated yearly from Card's renewal date.
American Express Cards cannot be used to purchase Singapore Airlines tickets for flights originating from Sri Lanka, China, Pakistan, Russia and South Africa due to processing constraints.