Cathay United Bank (Cambodia)
Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited "CUBC" (formerly Singapore Banking Corporation Limited "SBC Bank" incorporated in the Kingdom of Cambodia in 1993) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay United Bank Limited which is a commercial banking arm of Cathay Financial Holdings, a diversified and the largest financial holding group in Taiwan. Since incorporation, CUBC has grown into one of the leading financial institutions in Cambodia. CUBC will continue to build on its strength and further expand capabilities to better help our customers meet their financial goals.)
Earning KrisFlyer miles
All your CUBC Miles accrued will be automatically converted to KrisFlyer miles and conveniently credited into your KrisFlyer account, if you hold a valid Cathay United Bank Visa Infinite card or Cathay United Bank World MasterCard issued in Cambodia.
Number of miles you can earn
- Earn 1 CUBC Mile for every US$5 charged to your Cathay United Bank Visa Infinite card or Cathay United Bank World MasterCard card.
- Receive 1 KrisFlyer mile for every 1 CUBC Mile converted.
Ensuring the miles are credited to your Account
- KrisFlyer miles will be credited into your KrisFlyer account once a month after the payment due date and it will take approximately six to eight weeks to reflect the credited miles in your KrisFlyer account.
- Please login to check your KrisFlyer statements online.
- For more information, please visit www.cathaybk.com.kh or contact Cathay United Bank Card Centre at (855) 23-88 28 00.