Singapore Airlines Social Media Promotion:
A350 Social Engagement
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion period is from 1 November 2016 to 31 December 2016.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the promotion and any entry by any of the following persons will be disqualified:
- The employees (whether permanent or temporary) of Singapore Airlines Limited ("SIA") and its subsidiaries and holding companies.
- The employees (whether permanent or temporary) of SIA's associated agencies and other entities involved in the conduct, implementation and/or administration of the promotion (as determined by SIA in its sole discretion).
- Past winners of this same promotion, from 29 March 2016 to 31 August 2016.
- By participating in the promotion, the participant fully and unconditionally accepts these terms and conditions and accepts that the decision of SIA regarding the promotion and all matters related to or connected with it, including, without
limitation, the awarding of any prizes and the interpretation of these terms and conditions, is final and binding and no queries shall be entertained.
- To participate, participants will need to share on social media why the Singapore Airlines A350 is the ultimate A350 experience. This can be done through the submission of a photo, video, or text along with the use of "#SingaporeAirA350" and/or
“#UltimateA350Experience" on Facebook [via the comments section of post(s) on this contest], Instagram, or Twitter.
- SIA will notify the prize winner(s) through Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, depending on channel the submission was received. The prize winner(s) must confirm acceptance of the prize within the time period stipulated in SIA's notification.
- To be eligible for the prize, winner(s) identified and contacted by SIA must be agreeable to the actions required by the promotion as stipulated in this TERMS AND CONDITIONS, and accept and acknowledge the conditions stipulated in the WINNER'S
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT FORM.
- Up to a maximum of 15 winners will receive, each:
- An SIA A350 Aircraft Model 1:400
- The prize is subject to the following terms and conditions (as applicable):
- Both winner and companion must be above 18 years of age.
- No refunds or exchanges will be offered for any prize received or redeemed via the promotion.
- SIA may change the date, time and nature of any prize may change at any time.
- No prize or any component thereof may be exchanged for cash or any other item.
- SIA reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions governing the prize at any time without prior notice.
- Any prize may be cancelled by SIA at any time.
- Such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by SIA.
- If the prize winner is not available or is otherwise unable to travel on dates set by SIA, such winner's prize may be forfeited by SIA at SIA's discretion.
- By accepting the prize, the prize winner agrees to participate in all reasonable media publicity relating to the prize prior to and after the prize has been collected. This includes being featured in social media content and promotions as
required by SIA.
- By accepting the prize, the prize winner shall not take any action in any manner that might reasonably be anticipated to adversely affect SIA's reputation, financial condition, business prospects or agreements or arrangements with any other
person or entity.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever, the prize winner does not claim the prize at the time stipulated by SIA, the prize may be forfeited at SIA's sole discretion. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable, either in part or in full. The prize may not be sold or bartered. No Frequent Flyer points will be given as part of this prize.
- Unless otherwise specified, SIA is not responsible for and will not bear any of the expenses including but not limited to spending money, meals, drinks, transfers (including travel costs to and from the point of departure), travel insurance,
freight, excess baggage, accommodation, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, government taxes, airport charges, gratuity, services charges and all ancillary costs.
- Payment for taxes and airport charges must be made prior to ticket being issued and are payable by cash or credit card only.
- Passports and visas are the responsibility of the winner.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange and pay for all government, federal, state and local taxes (such as gaming tax) and duties levied in connection with the prize, together with any fees imposed by any relevant governments
and authorities and other expenses of a personal nature.
- The winner and his/her companions will not be reimbursed for any time they may have to take off work or other commitments in order to utilize the prize.
- SIA shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss including death) or costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances
as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion. In this regard, SIA recommends that the prize winner obtain the appropriate insurance.
- If SIA is prevented from continuing with the promotion or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is undermined by any event beyond the control of SIA, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion,
labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation,
order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, breakdown in equipment, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of SIA, SIA shall have the right, in its sole and absolute
discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without any further obligation.
- SIA, its directors, officers, employees and assignees, will not be held liable for any claim arising from the prize.
- A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of this Agreement.
- The laws of Singapore will apply to these Terms and Conditions. In case of a dispute, the courts of Singapore will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.