- A Basic Singapore Stopover Holiday package (hotel + transfers) and Singapore Explorer Pass may be purchased by passengers transiting through Singapore, en route to their final destination (for example, Sydney – Singapore – London), and by passengers visiting Singapore as a mono destination (for example, Sydney – Singapore - Sydney).
- A Singapore Stopover Holiday package (hotel + transfers + attractions) may only be purchased by passengers transiting through Singapore, en route to their final destination (for example, Sydney – Singapore – London).
- For Singapore Stopover Holiday packages and Singapore Explorer Pass options, the inbound and outbound flight to/from Singapore must be ticketed and operated on Singapore Airlines (SIA) or SilkAir (SLK). The flight number must begin with SQ or MI. Any 4-digit SQ flight must be operated by SilkAir and any 4-digit MI flight must be operated by Singapore Airlines.
- Singapore Stopover Holiday packages are not sold in Singapore. Bookings must be made on singaporeair.com or by getting in touch with a travel agent or the local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office.
- The Singapore Explorer Pass is not available for sale in Singapore. Please contact a travel agent or the local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office to purchase the pass before you arrive in Singapore.
- Restrictions apply to the purchase of Singapore Stopover Holiday packages and Singapore Explorer Pass in China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia and Thailand. For assistance, get in touch with a travel agent or the local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office
Hotel and transport arrangements (Singapore Stopover Holiday)
- You will receive an electronic SSH receipt when you purchase a Singapore Stopover Holiday package. This document will contain the name of the confirmed hotel and information on transfers.
- Present this document together with your SQ/MI boarding pass or E-ticket, at the SIA Stopover Holiday counter at Changi Airport in Singapore (after Belt 38 at the Arrival Hall of Terminal 2 or after Belt 41 at the Arrival Hall of Terminal 3). The counter staff will arrange for your transfers to and from the hotel.
- Present this same document at the hotel when you check in. If you don’t present this document, the hotel reserves the right to charge your reservation at the published rate.
- Airport to Hotel transfers are provided in air-conditioned coach or mini bus on seat-in-coach (shared) basis. Average waiting time is approximately 15 to 20 minutes, subject to seats availability. Your return transfer from the hotel of your stay will be booked at the counter on your arrival. Please arrive at the designated pick up point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time to the airport. Please contact +65 6732 7928 (office hours) or +65 9145 8660 (after office hours) and at least 24 hours ahead if you need to change your pick-up time.Confirmation of the change request is subject to availability.
- Your bags may be transported by luggage vans to the airport or hotel, so your bags may arrive at the airport or hotel at a different time. Free transportation will be provided for a maximum of two standard-sized bags with a total weight of up to 30kg for check-in, and one piece of hand-carry bag of up to 7kg in weight and 115cm in the sum of its length, width and height. If you exceed the number of bags, or weight or size limits, a handling charge of S$7 is applicable for each piece of standard-sized bag. A handling charge of S$10 is applicable for each piece of oversized bag such as a box, crate, golf set, etc. Sporting equipment (such as golfing and scuba equipment), surfboards, canoes, bicycles and musical instruments are not allowed in the seat-in-coach transfers. Separate transfer arrangements must be made at an additional charge.
- Hotel check-in time varies between 12 noon and 3pm. The usual hotel check-out time is before 12 noon. Hotels reserve the right to charge for periods when the room is occupied before or after official check-in/check-out times. When making your reservation, please consider whether your booking includes early arrival or late departure.
- Rooms are assigned on run-of-house basis, unless otherwise stated; that is, from standard rooms upward, depending on occupancy levels. Allocation of room category is at the discretion of the hotel.
- When booking your Singapore Stopover Holiday package, you may make additional requests such as a double bed, inter-connecting room, smoking/non-smoking room, low/high floor, etc. However, these requests are not guaranteed and are subject to room availability on the day of arrival. The smoke-free hotels are V Hotel Lavender, Hotel Grand Pacific, Royal at Queens, Ibis Novena, Days at Zhongshan Park, Ramada at Zhongshan Park, Rendezvous Grand Hotel Singapore, and Oasia Hotel.
- The Singapore Stopover Holiday (with Attractions) package is different for bookings issued in Australia, New Zealand, Europe or the US. This refers to flights booked from Australia, New Zealand, Europe or the US, and originating from any of these countries.
- If you have purchased a Singapore Stopover Holiday (with Attractions) package, you are entitled to a discount of up to 50% on the à la carte food menu of participating F&B outlets at selected hotels. Please ask your hotel about the selected food outlet(s) where the discount applies. The discount does not apply during festive seasons and on the eve of public holidays. Breakfast can be pre-arranged at an additional charge.
- If you have purchased a Singapore Stopover Holiday (with Attractions) package or Singapore Explorer Pass, collect your attractions card (with a QR code sticker) from the SIA Stopover Holiday counter at Singapore’s Changi Airport with your SSH receipt and SQ/MI boarding pass or E-ticket. If you wish to have your attractions card delivered to your hotel, a delivery charge of SGD30 will apply. Present this attractions card with your SQ/MI boarding pass or E-ticket and any photo identification card at the selected attractions to enjoy free admission.
Conditions of sale
- The Basic Singapore Stopover Holiday (“BSSH”), Singapore Stopover Holiday (“SSH”) and Singapore Explorer Pass ("SGEP") are only available to passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines Limited ("SIA") and SilkAir (Singapore) Private Limited ("SLK") flights, except:
- Unaccompanied passengers below 18 years of age
- Passengers travelling on agent, interline or industry discounted travel, and/or free air tickets
- All flights into and out of Singapore must be ticketed and operated on SIA or SLK.
- SSH is only for passengers stopping over in Singapore en route to their final destination.
- The BSSH, SSH and SGEP are not sold in Singapore. SGEP is not sold on singaporeair.com. Restrictions on the purchase of the BSSH or SSH through singaporeair.com apply in China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia and Thailand. Please contact a travel agent, or an SIA or SLK sales office for more details.
- Passengers travelling on KrisFlyer redemption bookings are eligible to buy the BSSH,SSH or SGEP if all other criteria have been met. Passengers travelling on redemption bookings on other frequent flyer programmes are not eligible to buy the BSSH, SSH or SGEP.
- There is no KrisFlyer mileage accrual for hotel bookings made under the BSSH, SSH or SGEP.
- The BSSH, SSH or SGEP are priced at the applicable local currency or designated currency of sale at point of origin of air travel.
- The number of rooms booked cannot exceed the number of passengers.
- With effect from 7 July 2012, only passengers travelling under the same Booking Reference (PNR) are eligible to book the BSSH or SSH.
- Some hotel rates do not include breakfast. In this case, breakfast may be added to the booking at an additional charge and must be pre-arranged for the entire stay and paid for, prior to departure to Singapore.
- Airport taxes, surcharges, visa fees, sales taxes, exit charges levied by local authorities, custom duties, excess baggage charges, porter charge, personal and baggage insurance, laundry, meals, Internet and all other expenses not specifically listed in the BSSH or SSH are not included in the price. Usage of facilities at some hotels such as the health centre, business centre, spa, and others may be subject to a fee. Passengers are advised to check with hotels prior to use.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that passports, visas and all travel documents are valid for entry into Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and other destinations.
- Should passengers decide to change their travel plans, they should contact a travel agent or an SIA or SLK sales office at least 72 working hours prior to the hotel check-in date. Otherwise, SIA or SLK may not be able to facilitate their accommodation or transfer arrangements.
- For cancellations within 48 working hours prior to hotel check-in date and/or no-shows, a fee equivalent to first night's stay is chargeable.
All information on this website is correct at the time of loading. Prices and offers quoted are subject to change without notice.
Other terms and conditions
All arrangements made on this website for transport, accommodation or other services except air transportation, [the "Services"] are provided by suppliers independent of Tradewinds Tours & Travel Pte Ltd (“TTT”), (“SIA”), (“SLK”) and/or participating partner airlines. SIA, SLK and participating partner airlines only provide air transportation. Your contractual and/or other relationship is directly with the supplier of the Services and independent of SIA, SLK or any participating partner.
The Services are provided based on the terms and conditions of the supplier of the Services. Any limitations, which apply to the carrier's liability in respect of air transport as a result of the Warsaw Convention and the Montreal Convention (amended or unchanged), whichever shall be applicable, will also apply for the benefit of the organiser and supplier of the services. TTT, SIA, SLK, and any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs as a result of the provision of the Services.
TTT, SIA, SLK, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs from causes outside their reasonable control or from any act or omission of a party other than themselves. In no event will the liability of TTT, SIA, SLK, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents for any loss, damage, delay, or expense exceed as an absolute maximum the price of the Services obtained.