Singapore Airlines & Virgin Australia
Save on international and domestic Australia business travel
Take your business’ travel budget further than you ever thought possible. The Singapore Airlines Corporate Travel Programme with Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, Scoot and Virgin Australia is designed to provide seamless travel across your international and domestic Australia business travel.
Corporate Travel Programme
Suitable for medium to large businesses
- Combine your International and Domestic travel into one agreement to unlock greater corporate discounts.
- Experience Singapore Airlines award-winning Business Class, Premium Economy Class and Economy Class.
- Enjoy preferential corporate fares for travel to over 80 destinations across the Singapore Airlines, SilkAir and Scoot network.1
- Access superior connections through Singapore Changi Airport to destinations throughout Europe, North Asia, South Africa, South Asia and Southeast Asia.
- Great rates across the Virgin Australia domestic network.
- Seamless connections from regional cities served by Virgin Australia through to International destinations across the Singapore Airlines Group network.1
- Enjoy reciprocal Frequent Flyer benefits and status recognition between KrisFlyer and Velocity.
- Employees earn KrisFlyer miles or Velocity points.
- Minimum spend: AUD 300,0002 per annum.
With a minimum travel budget of AUD 300,000 per year, we will customize a solution that will best suit your travel needs.2, 3
As a member of the Singapore Airlines Corporate Travel Programme, your business will need to meet several requirements:
- A minimum nett flown expenditure of AUD 300,000 per year on Singapore Airlines Group and Virgin Australia.1, 2
- All travel expenditure must be for your employees on company business.
- Your business pays for all this travel expenditure.
- Provide a nominated Travel Management Company.
We review the performance of businesses enrolled in the Singapore Airlines Corporate Travel Programme up to twice a year to help them enjoy greater savings.
Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will contact you. To allow us to direct you enquiry, please be sure to include your Name, Company Name, Contact Details and the Australian State that your head office is located.
2Minimum spend is calculated based on annual nett flown revenue excluding taxes, fees and surcharges.
3An organisation’s admission to the Singapore Airlines Corporate Travel Programme is at Singapore Airlines’ sole discretion. Successful applicants will be offered upfront discounts, which depend on a periodic review of the organisation’s qualifying criteria. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to withdraw any organisation’s participation in the Singapore Airlines Corporate Travel Programme if it does not meet the required nett flown expenditure. Registrants are expected to be authorised to represent their organisations for travel administration.