Please note that the following hotels remain closed and are currently unavailable:
- Carlton City Hotel Singapore
- Concorde Hotel Singapore
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park
- Dorsett Singapore
- Furama City Centre Singapore
- Furama RiverFront
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
- Hotel Grand Pacific
- Hotel Mi
- Hotel Miramar Singapore
- ibis Singapore on Bencoolen
- Link Hotel
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- Parc Sovereign Hotel – Albert Street
- Parc Sovereign Hotel – Tyrwhitt
- PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
- Royal Plaza on Scotts Singapore
- Swissôtel The Stamford
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
Please refer to the following notices:
i. Resumption of Selected Attractions and Activities
As part of the gradual resumption of tourist activities, only selected attractions are permitted to resume operations. Please refer to https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/home-pages/approved-attractions.html for list of attractions that are allowed to reopen, unless otherwise stated. Some attractions may require you to pre-book a timeslot before visiting. You are encouraged to visit the individual website of each attraction for further updates and instructions.
ii. Temporary Unavailability of Attractions and Activities
These are the establishments which are unavailable due to closures/suspension of tourists’ activities until further notice:
- Malay Heritage Centre: Will be closed from January 2022
- Marina Bay Sands SkyPark: Early closure at 6pm on every Wednesday and Thursday
- One-way Airport-to-Hotel Transfer Service
- Singapore Cable Car:
- Mount Faber Line (Closed from 13 September to 3 October 2021 for maintenance)
- Sentosa Line (Closed from 4 to 17 October 2021 for maintenance)
- The Original Singapore Walks* (*Only 1 out of 5 walks have resumed)
- Wings of Time
iii. Gardens by the Bay’s Closure for Year 2021
Gardens by the Bay will be closed for maintenance on these dates:
Flower Dome - 14 SEP / 5 OCT / 23 NOV / 14 DEC 2021
Cloud Forest - 13 SEP / 4 OCT / 22 NOV / 13 DEC 2021
For guests who choose to visit the garden on these dates, there will be no refund or exchange. Closure dates may be subject to changes. For latest updates, please visit www.gardensbythebay.com.sg.
iv. Revision in Attractions’ Operation Days and Hours
Due to the reduction in volume and overall capacity, some of the attractions have implemented changes to their operation days and hours. Please refer to the individual website of each attraction before making a visit to ensure its availability.
With effect from 10 August 2021, individuals can dine in groups of up to five (5) persons per table who meet any of the following criteria:
- Fully vaccinated individuals i.e. Persons who have received the full regime of Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty, Moderna or any World Health Organisation’s Emergency Use List (WHO EUL) vaccines, at least fourteen (14) days before visiting the F&B outlet.
- Recovered from COVID-19 (i.e. Persons with a valid PET exemption notice for the duration of his/her dining in);
- Unvaccinated person with a valid negative Pre-event Test (PET) result for the duration of his/her dining-in (i.e. the PET must have been taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the dine-in);
- If there is more than one child (12 years and below) in the group, all children must be from the same household. Groups with only one child need not be from the same household.
Do note that:
- F&B outlets reserve the right to verify each individual’s vaccination status via the ‘TraceTogether’ mobile app before admitting the individual into the premise.
- F&B outlets reserve the right to turn away individuals who fail to comply with the above dine-in measures as outlined and required by the Singapore government.
- All dine-in persons must wear a mask at all times except when eating or drinking.
- Takeaways are available at the F&B outlets, unless updated otherwise at the point of the visit.