1. The singaporeair.com Price Match Guarantee applies only to customers who make a Qualifying Airfare Purchase on Singapore Airlines and/or Scoot using the singaporeair.com website or the SingaporeAir App, paid for in full without the use of Frequent Flyer Miles to offset the total cost.
2. For a claim to be valid under the singaporeair.com Price Match Guarantee, it must satisfy all of the terms and conditions and be submitted in compliance with the Claim Processing Procedure/Eligibility above.
3. The comparison fare (including all taxes, fees, charges and associated booking and card payment fees) must equate to a minimum of AUD 1 (per booking) saving versus the same flight itinerary purchased through singaporeair.com/SingaporeAir App.
4. The comparison fare must be for the same itinerary/routing, with each sector of the journey flown in the same order, for the same dates and flight numbers, in the same class of travel and for the same type of ticket (including fare conditions)
5. The comparison fare must include the same ‘extras’ as the original Qualifying Airfare Purchase – including but not limited to the purchase of extra legroom seats, excess baggage per-payment etc
6. The comparison fare must be available on the same calendar day and within 2 hours (based on the local time of departure country) that the original Qualifying Airfare Purchase was purchased on singaporeair.com or the SingaporeAir app.
7. The Price Match Guarantee does not apply to:
a. differences of less than AUD 1 per booking (regardless of the number of passengers);
b. unpublished fares and/or fares sold by agents without ATAS accreditation. Unpublished fares are fares not available to the general public and include, but are not limited to, wholesaler or consolidator fares, corporate, military, government, contract, closed user group or other discounted fares;
c. price comparison websites, websites which are not ticketing websites (those which allow the customer to purchase a ticket directly from the same site), websites that are based outside the country of departure, or websites that are not publicly accessible;
d. offline sales, where tickets have been purchased via means other than a website (e.g. via telephone, or in person at a travel agency);
e. airfares on another web site that have been reduced as a result of promotional discounts, including but not limited to "money off" coupons, loyalty programme discounts or fly "free" offers, redemption of frequent flyer miles of similar or other incentives used to reduce the total cost;
f. holiday or package fares, including but not limited to airfares sold as part of a travel package;
g. airfares where the carrier or itinerary details are unknown until after purchase;
h. “secure my fare” bookings (eg. where payment for the booking has not been made in full);
i. codeshare or interline bookings (eg. where any of the flights is operated by another carrier other than Singapore Airlines);
j. lower fares found on singaporeair.com; or
k. circumstances where the comparison fare is the result of a pricing error made by a party other than Singapore Airlines.
8. Comparison fare must be in the currency of your departure country.
9. The Price Match Guarantee applies to flight only bookings.
10. Bookings covering multiple passengers and paid for in full at Singaporeair.com are limited to being submitted as one claim only. I.e. separate claims for each passenger within a single booking will not be entertained.
11. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to deny any claims that cannot be reasonably verified, which are due to 3rd party fare pricing errors, or for which incomplete information has been provided.
12. The Price Match Guarantee is only applicable to the initial booking made and should any subsequent changes be made to an itinerary or booking, it will not be eligible under the Price Match Guarantee.
13. Price Match Guarantee only applies where customers have not exercised their right to a refund or have cancelled the booking before making a Price Match Guarantee application. Singapore Airlines’ usual terms for cancellation and refunds apply.
14. The refund of the difference between the purchase cost of the original Qualifying Airfare Purchase on singaporeair.com and the total cost of the comparison fare is the sole and exclusive compensation that will be made to qualified claimants who show that Singapore Airlines failed to meet its Price Match Guarantee policy.
15. One refund payment will be given for each booking and a refund will be granted for each eligible ticket contained within that booking that meets the Terms and Conditions of the Price Match Guarantee.
16. Incomplete Price Match Guarantee forms will be ineligible. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that all evidence (e.g. screenshots) must be submitted as part of the initial claim being made, within two hours of the original Qualifying Airfare Purchase being made. Forms must be received by Singapore Airlines within two hours (based on the time zone of your departure city) of your original Qualifying Airfare Purchase. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to verify evidence of the comparison fare being submitted under the Price Match Guarantee. Singapore Airlines is not responsible for any Price Match Guarantee forms which are not received or delayed in transmission.
17. Comparisons will be made based on the same payment type as used on singaporeair.com for payment. Where a payment method is not available on the comparison fare website, the comparison will be based on the nearest comparable payment method as determined by Singapore Airlines.
18. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to reject a claim if it is reasonably unable to identify that the comparison fare was available in accordance with the Price Match Guarantee Terms & Conditions.
19. Singapore Airlines cannot be held responsible if the claimant’s card issuer or bank applies fees in association with any refund being made (e.g. If a customer’s card is not billed in the currency of refund).
20. Singapore Airlines is the final authority on interpretation of these rules.
21. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to terminate or amend this offer at any time without notice.
“Qualifying Airfare Purchase” means:
(a) a Singapore Airlines issued ticket (618) for travel originating from Adelaide (ADL); Brisbane (BNE); Cairns (CNS); Canberra (CBR); Darwin (DRW); Melbourne (MEL); Perth (PER); or Sydney (SYD), wholly on Singapore Airlines Group-operated flights (i.e. Singapore Airlines or Scoot operated flights with ticket numbers beginning 618)
(b) incorporating a minimum of two sectors operated by Singapore Airlines.
(c) purchased through singaporeair.com in the currency of departure city.
(d) paid for in full, excluding the use of frequent flyer miles to offset the total cost.