Claim missing miles
Don’t worry if your miles don’t show up immediately
You’ll normally see them between two and four weeks after your flight. Or six to eight weeks after you use the services of our non-airline partner. However, if more than that time passes and they’re still not there, let us know.
Go online if you’ve flown with us, SilkAir or any of our airline partners,or download a Retroactive Mileage Claim form if you’ve flown or used the services of one of our partners.
- Retroactive Mileage Claim for airline partner services
- Retroactive Mileage Claim for non-airline partner services
These simple steps will help make sure you always receive the KrisFlyer miles you have earned. On time, every time.
- Always book under your name as it appears in your passport and KrisFlyer membership records.
- Always quote your KrisFlyer membership number.
- Always present your KrisFlyer membership card when you get to the airport check-in counter. If you’re checking in online, log in with your KrisFlyer membership number and PIN.