Help and FAQs
Covid-19 related support
Learn more about our latest support measures regarding Covid-19:
Complimentary Rebooking PolicySupport for KrisFlyer members (including miles and membership tier extension)Support for PPS Club members (including membership tier extension)Travel to SingaporeFlights cancelled by Singapore Airlines
For all other travel information regarding Covid-19, visit the Covid-19 Information Centre.
Earning and redeeming KrisFlyer miles
A KrisFlyer or PPS Club member who is 12 years old or below cannot redeem his/her KrisFlyer miles for award tickets online, unless a redemption nominee who is 18 years old or above is travelling with him/her on the same flight.
A KrisFlyer or PPS Club member who is between 12 and 17 years of age can redeem their KrisFlyer miles for award tickets online for themselves and his/her redemption nominees who are 18 years old or above, but can’t do so for his/her redemption nominees who are below 18 years old.
Yes, as long as he/she is accompanied. Please get in touch with KrisFlyer Membership Services if your redemption nominee who is under 12 years of age will be travelling unaccompanied.
No, the credit cardholder need not be a part of the travelling group when you redeem your KrisFlyer miles.
Yes, you can change the date and time of your flight, and even the route, online. If you’d like to cancel your award ticket or make any other change, get in touch with KrisFlyer Membership Services. However, please note that the 15% online redemption booking discount, that was applicable for award flights booked and ticketed before 23 March 2017, will no longer be vaild.
Yes you can, if you have at least half the number of KrisFlyer miles required for an award flight or upgrade. Buy the rest at US$0.04 (or an equivalent amount in your local currency) for every mile.
You can buy these miles as you’re redeeming online, and they will be used immediately. If you prefer, you can also buy miles for redemption by downloading and completing the Miles Top-up Request form. We’ll take at least three days to process your request.
Please note that the amount paid for the purchased KrisFlyer miles is not refundable.
The quickest way to view your KrisFlyer or PPS Club account statement is by logging in to your account with the email address registered in your KrisFlyer profile/membership number and password.
Your account statement will also be sent to you monthly via the email address registered in your KrisFlyer profile.
- Log in and click on 'Profile', then 'Partner Programmes'.
- Under 'Add partner', select 'Airline partner' for the category and ‘Virgin Australia – Velocity’ for the Partner from the drop down list.
- Key in your Velocity Frequent Flyer number and click 'Add'.
- To link your account together, select 'Link'.
- Once your accounts are linked, you can proceed to convert your KrisFlyer miles to Velocity Points.
To convert your KrisFlyer miles to Velocity Points:
- Firstly, ensure that you have linked your KrisFlyer account to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account.
- If your accounts are already linked, log in and click on 'Miles', then 'How to use'.
- Scroll down to Other redemption options and select ‘Virgin Australia - Velocity’.
- On the pop up that comes up next, select 'Airline partner' for the category and ‘Virgin Australia - Velocity' for the Partner programme.
- Your membership number would then be shown in the next field and you can key in the number of miles you’d like to convert to Velocity Points.
- Click on the Proceed button to convert your miles.
A minimum of 5,000 KrisFlyer miles is required for each conversion. Please note that all miles converted cannot be reversed.
KrisFlyer Spree will be discontinued from 1 September 2022. KrisFlyer miles will be credited for eligible transactions made on or before 31 August 2022 23:59 SGT.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can redeem your miles for KrisShop items on krisshop.com in 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your KrisFlyer account on krisshop.com.
- Shop and add the items you wish to purchase to your Cart.
- Select ‘Pay with KrisFlyer miles’ at Checkout and slide or key in the number of KrisFlyer miles you would like to use. Pay for the rest of your purchase with your credit / debit card.
Alternatively, if you are already logged in to your KrisFlyer account on singaporeair.com, you can go to Miles > How to Use (KrisShop) to be directed straight to krisshop.com.
A minimum of 1,000 KrisFlyer miles is required per transaction.
Every 125 KrisFlyer miles give you approximately S$1 in spend on krisshop.com. This rate is subject to change without notice. The latest rate will be published on singaporeair.com and krisshop.com.
KrisFlyer miles can be redeemed for the full value of the items you purchase on krisshop.com, but cannot be used to offset any taxes, delivery charges, custom duty and postal clearance charges.
Taxes, delivery charges, custom duty and postal clearance charges are applicable for home delivery, and varies between countries. Any customs duty, postal clearance and other customs-related charges, if applicable, will be borne by members and paid directly to the respective custom and/or courier upon receipt of items.