Looking for a career switch? Take the next step in your career and join us! We welcome experienced professionals with strong sales skills, who are seeking to make an impact. You can expect merit-based advancement and competitive remuneration that commensurate with your experience and expertise. Position is Belgium based and reports to Benelux office in Amsterdam.
Singapore Airlines is currently looking for a Key Account Manager (full time), based in Belgium.
Applications including CV and motivation letter (both in English) should be sent by e-mail before 28 February 2020 to Richard Kwee, General Manager Benelux (AMS_Admin@singaporeair.com.sg).
Key Account Manager (full time)
Based in Belgium
• Own a wide portfolio of agencies and corporates including those managed by TMCs
• Thoroughly understand needs of assigned accounts and agents
• Participate in corporate RfP’s, negotiate agreements with Travel Management and agents
• Liaise with Lufthansa counterparts on corporate accounts under the joint-venture
• Build strong relationships with both Travel Managers and agents
• Be a key source of market intelligence
• Maintaining Singapore Airlines Corporate branding
• Represent Singapore Airlines at industry events, trade shows, fairs, etc.
Key leadership behaviours
• Good written/ oral presentation and communication skills
• Analytical abilities to identify opportunities for Singapore Airlines
• Commercially-minded, organised and able to balance multiple client relationships
• Highly personable; able to identify and build relationships with clients
• Tenacious, resourceful, results-oriented and innovative
• Flexible and readily available to resolve client issues
Qualifications and requirements
• Bachelor degree or higher
• Demonstrate analytical thinking, creativity and initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and independently
• Command of Microsoft Office applications
• Good command of Dutch, French and English
• Precise, flexible and accurate