Changi Transit Privileges
Enjoy a transit like no other
Important Notice: Due to regulations to suspend non-essential service, Changi Transit Privileges is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Your transit experience at Changi Airport is now more rewarding! From now till 30 September 2020, receive S$20 Changi Transit Voucher to offset your shopping during your transit in Changi Airport, when you travel on Singapore Airlines or Air New Zealand.
WAYS TO SPEND THE TRANSIT VOUCHERS
The Changi Transit Vouchers can be used at all participating retail outlets in transit and public areas of Changi Airport (except for outlets in the Exclusion List and for purchase of tobacco products, and subject to the Changi Transit Vouchers Terms and Conditions) or can be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Transit Lounge located in the transit areas of Terminal 3 for up to two (2) hours.
Here are some recommended ways to spend the Changi Transit Voucher, with no minimum spend at all!
Shilla Cosmetics & Perfumes, all Terminals
Bring back a token of love from Singapore from Changi LoveSG, all Terminals
|Package - A||2 hours lounge use
Lounge use inclusive of:
|Redeem one-time lounge access with the S$20 Changi Transit Voucher
Child(Infant) below 2 years complimentary
|Package - B||15 mins Head & shoulder massage||Redeem with S$20 Changi Transit Voucher|
|Package - C||2 hours lounge use + 15 mins Head & shoulder massage||S$42 nett per person
Partial payment of S$22 required
|Package - D||3 hours lounge use + 3 hours nap suite||S$55 nett per person
Partial payment of $35 required
- Passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI) ticketed and operated flights into and out of Singapore with 13 digits e-ticket numbers begin with 618, 629 or 086 between 01 April 2020 and 30 September 2020 (both dates inclusive). This benefit will also be extended to passengers taking the following flight numbers: SQ4281, SQ4282, SQ4283, SQ4284, SQ4295, SQ4296, NZ281, NZ282, NZ283, NZ284, NZ295 or NZ296 (operated by Air New Zealand) and TR596 or TR597 (operated by Scoot).
- Passengers must be on transit in Changi Airport on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(ii) “London – Singapore – London” is not eligible;
- Transit means a layover at Changi Airport of not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight into Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
- Passengers who transit at Changi Airport for only one leg of the journey must originate and return to the same country on the abovementioned participating airlines via Changi Airport. Such passenger must present proof of travel by land or sea from/to Singapore (e.g. booking confirmation, invoice, ticket) and three (3) flight sectors via Changi Airport. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “Mumbai – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Mumbai” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land or sea AND proof (e.g. booking confirmation, invoice and ticket) of land or sea transfers are presented, is eligible;
(ii) “Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore – Bangkok is by sea AND proof (e.g. invoice and ticket) of land or sea transfers are presented, is eligible;
(iii) “Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” is by none of the abovementioned participating airlines, is not eligible;
- For the avoidance of doubt,
- Point of origin refers to the country of the departing flight on participating airlines before a passenger arrives at Singapore for the entire trip.
- Passengers must be above 2 years old at the time of collection of Changi Transit Vouchers.
- Passengers who meet the eligibility requirements as set out above are referred to herein as “Eligible Passengers”. Eligible Passengers will each receive one S$20 Changi Transit Voucher. Eligible passengers who are also Changi Rewards (“CR”) members will receive one (1) additional S$20 Changi Transit Voucher.
- Eligible Passengers whose transit (through Singapore) itinerary was issued over two or more separate e-tickets must present all the e-tickets to the relevant staff for verification. CAG reserves the right to reject any attempts to collect the Changi Transit Vouchers for reasons including, but not restricted to, insufficient supporting documents. In this regard, CAG’s decision shall be final.
- Eligible Passengers can collect the Changi Transit Vouchers only once for each eligible itinerary. The Changi Transit Vouchers must be collected by 30 September 2020. The use of the Changi Transit Vouchers is subject to the Changi Transit Vouchers Terms and Conditions.
- Eligible Passengers can only collect the Changi Transit Vouchers for their current trip. Collections for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be accepted.
- CAG reserves the rights to amend, modify and/or vary these Changi Transit Privileges Terms and Conditions in such manner as CAG deems fit from time to time. CAG may notify change(s) in these Changi Transit Privileges Terms and Conditions by publishing such changes via the website here (https://www.changiairport.com/en/airport-guide/transit/changi-transit-privileges.html), email or by such other means of communication as CAG may determine in its absolute discretion, from time to time. Any changes in Changi Transit Privileges Terms and Conditions shall be effective from such date as determined and notified by CAG from time to time.
COLLECTION OF VOUCHERS
Passengers eligible for the Changi Transit Vouchers can proceed to the iShopChangi Collection Centre at Terminal 3 which is open 24 hours daily.
Please present your passport, boarding passes and all e-tickets showing your full itinerary, as well as booking confirmation of your land or/and sea transfers, if applicable to collect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Changi Transit Vouchers may be used at all participating merchants in Singapore Changi Airport which accepts Changi Transit Vouchers, except for food and beverage outlets.
3. The stored value of the Changi Transit Vouchers (or any part thereof, including any unutilised portion) (i) is not refundable in any currency; (ii) cannot be transferred to any other person apart from whom the Changi Transit Vouchers is issued to; (iii) cannot be withdrawn in exchange for any currency; and (iv) cannot be exchanged for any form of cash or credit.
4. The Changi Transit Vouchers expire 6 months from the date of issuance or as indicated on the Changi Transit Voucher itself, whichever is earlier. No replacement, refund or extension of validity of the Changi Transit Vouchers will be considered or allowed.
5. Changi Transit Vouchers can only be used in denominations of S$20. For each transaction, only one CTP may be used. If one CTP Card has more than one Changi Transit Vouchers, all the Changi Transit Vouchers in that CTP Card may be used in a single transaction, where applicable. For the avoidance of doubt, (a) the Changi Transit Vouchers in one CTP Card and the Changi Transit Vouchers in another CTP Card, cannot be combined and used in a single transaction; (b) the Changi Transit Vouchers in a CTP Card cannot be combined with any vouchers in a Changi Rewards (“CR”) account and used in a single transaction.
6. The Changi Transit Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with ongoing in-store promotions.
7. The Changi Transit Vouchers may be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines/SilkAir Boarding Pass Privileges.
8. CAG may substitute the Changi Transit Vouchers with other rewards or benefits as CAG deems fit without prior notice.
9. CAG, its authorised agents and contractors shall not be liable to any person for any injury, loss, damage, inconvenience, cost or expense arising out of or in connection with the use of the Changi Transit Vouchers. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall CAG be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result or arise from the use of Changi Transit Vouchers.
10. All transaction in which Changi Transit Vouchers are used are transactions between the relevant Changi Transit Voucher user and merchant, and CAG shall not be liable or responsible whatsoever for the acts or default of any merchant (including the failure of the merchant to honour any Changi Transit Voucher or in respect of any defect or deficiency in the goods or services for which the Changi Transit Voucher is redeemed). CAG is not an agent or representative of the merchant.
11. These Changi Transit Vouchers Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
12. These Changi Transit Vouchers Terms and Conditions are not intended to confer rights to a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) (the “Act”). The provisions of the Act are hereby excluded.
13. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision in these Changi Transit Vouchers Terms and Conditions under the law of any jurisdiction will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision in these Changi Transit Vouchers Terms and Conditions.
14. CAG reserves the right at any time and at its sole discretion, to limit, add, amend, vary, replace or delete in whole or part any of these Changi Transit Vouchers Terms and Conditions, and such changes shall be effective upon publication of the amended version on changiairport.com/ctp. In the event of any inconsistency between these Changi Transit Vouchers Terms and Conditions with any other form of publicity collaterals relating to Changi Transit Vouchers, the online version of the Changi Transit Vouchers Terms and Conditions available on the aforementioned Changi Airport website shall prevail.
15. The Changi Transit Voucher can be used, subject to the Changi Transit Vouchers Terms and Conditions, at all participating merchants in the transit and public areas of Changi Airport, except (A) for those stated in the list below (the “Exclusion List”) ; and (B) as payment to purchase any tobacco products at Changi Airport.
|All Hotel Reservation counters||Airline Lounges|
|All Car Rental counters||Transit Hotels|
|All Passenger Meeting Services counters||Hermes (Terminals 1, 2 & 3)|
|Crowne Plaza Hotel|
|Telecommunications e.g. M1 Shop|
|Ground Transport Services|
|Travel Services e.g. Seiki Travel|
All Dining Outlets*, e.g. quick bite kiosks, restaurants and bars.
All Pay-per-use Lounges (e.g. Aerotel, Plaza Premium Lounge, The Haven by Jetquay),
Shower, Spa and Service outlets (e.g. Be Relax, Wan Yang Foot Reflexology), except Ambassador Lounge
All Supermarkets and Convenience Stores
All Left Baggage Counters
All Money-Changing Counters
Food courts e.g. Food Gallery (Terminal 1), Singapore Food Street (Terminal 3) and Straits Food Village (Terminal 2)
Top-up Card Machines and Services (e.g. Kopitiam Card, Coffee Bean card, cash cards, Zone X etc.)
Temporary Retail Outposts
* With effect from 1 August 2016, pursuant to Section 9A of the Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act (Cap. 309), Changi Transit Voucher cannot be used for the purchase of tobacco products in Changi Airport.
** The Exclusion List may be updated from time to time without any prior notice.