Changi Transit Programme
Enjoy a transit like no other
From now till 30 September 2018, enjoy a rewarding stop in Singapore between flights and receive a Changi Transit Reward, valued from S$20, to offset your shopping and a host of services.
The transit reward is valid for use at all retail and service outlets in the transit and public areas of Singapore’s Changi Airport (exclusions apply), or can be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Lounge at Terminals 2 or 3 for up to two hours. The Ambassador Lounge provides shower facilities (including basic toiletries), light refreshments, reading material and complimentary WiFi.
Click here to find out more about the other special benefits from the Ambassador Transit Lounge.
- Passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI) ticketed and operated flights into and out of Singapore. For codeshare flights operated by Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI), the 4-digits flight numbers must start with SQ or MI.
Any connecting flight into or out of Singapore that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir must be operated by Air New Zealand, specifically flight numbers SQ4281, SQ4282, NZ281 or NZ282 or Scoot, specially flight numbers TR596 or TR597.
Passengers' e-ticket numbers must begin with 618, 629 or 086.
- Layover at Changi Airport is not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight to Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
- Click here to find out which point of origin (country where your trip originates from), are eligible for this programme.
Collection of Vouchers
To collect your Changi Dollar Voucher, visit the iShopChangi Collection Centre which are open 24hours daily (near the GST Refund counter) in the transit area of Terminal 2 or 3 at any time. Please present your passport, boarding pass and e-tickets showing your full itinerary.
- Public area: All hotel reservation counters, all car rental counters, all Passenger Meeting Services counters, Banks, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Telecommunications outlets (e.g. M1 Shop), Pay-Per-Use Lounge (e.g. The Haven by JetQuay), Temporary Retail Outposts**, Top-Up Card Machines and Services (e.g. Kopitiam Card***, Coffee Bean Cards, cash cards etc)
- Transit area: Airline Lounges, Hermes outlets in all terminals, Post on Wheels, Temporary Retail Outposts**, Transit Hotels, and the SATS Rainforest Lounge in Terminal 1.
- Both public and transit areas: All dining outlets (e.g quick bite kioks, cafes, food courts, restuarants and bars), all supermarkets and convenience stores, left baggage counters, money-changing counters, Changi Recommends, Drycleaning Services, Medical Services, Postage Services.
Other terms and conditions
- The transit reward is only valid for use till 30 April 2019 and request to replace, extend or refund will not be entertained.
- Passengers can collect the transit rewards for their current trip only, and while stocks last. All collections must be done by 30 September 2018.
- Retrospective collection for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be entertained.
- Multiple transit rewards may be used for payment.
- Transit Rewards may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
- Transit Rewards can be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines' Boarding Pass Privileges.
- Changi Airport Group reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.