Earning miles with Scoot
Earn KrisFlyer miles and Elite miles when you travel on Scoot. Mileage accrual for itineraries involving Scoot-operated flights only is based on the amount spent on fares and selected ancillaries. For itineraries involving both Scoot and Singapore Airlines-operated flights, miles earned will be based on actual miles flown and booking class.
From 17 January 2022, earn 2.5 Elite miles for every KrisFlyer mile earned from flying on Scoot.
Find out more about the number of miles you can earn for each destination by visiting Scoot's website.
Terms and conditions for earning KrisFlyer and Elite miles with Scoot
- Flight itineraries departing on or after 1 January 2021 will earn Elite miles.
- Flight itineraries departing between 1 January 2021 and 16 January 2022 inclusive will earn 1 Elite mile for every KrisFlyer mile earned.
- Flight itineraries departing on or after 17 January 2022 will earn 2.5 Elite miles for every KrisFlyer mile earned.
- Please ensure that your KrisFlyer membership number is entered at the time of booking.
- Book under your name as it appears in your passport and KrisFlyer membership records.
- Miles will be automatically credited into your KrisFlyer account after your flight. Please allow up to 8 weeks after your flight for miles to be credited.
- To see if your miles have been credited, please log-in to check your KrisFlyer statements
Click here for PPS Club and KrisFlyer terms and conditions.