Secure My FareNow, you can buy yourself more time to think
If the price looks right but you can’t decide whether to click “buy” yet, Secure My Fare is a great way to reserve your itinerary. When you’re ready, just pay for the full airfare by going to Manage Booking.
Hold the price, please
Once you’ve secured the fare, the price of your airfare won’t go up or down.
Secure it with a fee
Lock in your itinerary for a fee, starting from just SGD5.
Time’s on your side
We’ll hold your itinerary for up to 72 hours. Plenty of time to shop around.
Is your flight eligible for Secure My Fare? It is, if your itinerary is:
If your flight is eligible, a Secure My Fare button will appear after you’ve selected your flight and fare type.
At this moment, Secure My Fare is not available for redemption bookings and multi-city itineraries.
Terms and conditions
Your entire travel itinerary will be held. This includes the origin, destination, travel dates, number of passengers and cabin class.
- For Singapore Airlines and SilkAir flight itineraries originating/commencing from India destinations, India GST (K3) tax will be applied on top of your holding fee. The breakdown of the tax will be shown on the e-payment receipt.
- The holding fee is non-refundable. Only India GST (K3) tax, where applicable, is refundable. Kindly contact your local contact centre for India GST (K3) tax refunds.
- The holding fee is charged on a per passenger, per segment basis.
- The final fare amount is not inclusive of the holding fee.
- The final fare amount is not inclusive of a non-refundable service fee that may be applicable if you’re paying by credit card.
- The actual length of time for which your fare will be secured may be less than 72 hours. The actual time held will only be determined at the payment page.
- You may only change your itinerary (as per the fare conditions) and purchase add-ons once you have confirmed your booking.
- For payment of the holding fee, the option to pay with KrisFlyer miles is not available.
- For more information, visit our FAQs