Changi Transit Programme
Enjoy a transit like no other
Your transit experience at Singapore Changi Airport is now more rewarding! From now till 31 March 2019, receive S$20 transit reward to offset your shopping during your transit at Changi Airport, when you travel on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir or selected Air New Zealand flights.
The transit reward is valid for use at all retail and service outlets in the transit and public areas of Singapore’s Changi Airport (exclusions apply), or can be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Lounge at Terminals 2 or 3 for up to two hours. The Ambassador Lounge provides shower facilities (including basic toiletries), light refreshments, reading material and complimentary WiFi.
Passengers can also enjoy the following special benefits from the Ambassador Transit Lounge.
- Complimentary access for child under 2 years old (Infant) with 1 accompanying adult
- Every subsequent one (1) hour extension of lounge access will be at $12 nett per person
- 10% discount for alcohol beverages
- 20% discount for Gym, Massage, Nail and Facial & Hair services at Terminal 2 after registering for lounge use
- 20% discount for Massage service at Terminal 3 after registering for lounge use
- The transit reward can also be used for access to the gym (Gym only at Terminal 2), or as part payment for Nap room and other existing Lounge package
For transit passengers arriving into Changi Airport between 1 October 2018 and 31 March 2019 (both dates inclusive):
o You will receive a transit reward worth S$20 from all points of origin of your entire return trip.
o You will receive two transit rewards worth S$20 each, one of which is applicable for Liquor, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only, if the point of origin of your entire return trip is from China (Mainland)
- Passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI) ticketed and operated flights into and out of Singapore. For codeshare flights operated by Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI), the 4-digits flight numbers must start with SQ or MI.
- Any connecting flight into or out of Singapore that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir must be operated by Air New Zealand, specifically flight numbers SQ4281, SQ4282, SQ4283, SQ 4284, NZ281, NZ282, NZ283 or NZ284 or Scoot, specifically flight numbers TR596 or TR597. Passengers' e-ticket numbers must begin with 618, 629 or 086.
Passengers must be on transit in Singapore on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit means a layover at Changi Airport of not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight to Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible.
For instance, a passenger whose itinerary is ‘London – Singapore – Sydney vv’ is eligible but a passenger whose itinerary is ‘London – Singapore – London’ is not eligible. A one-way journey ‘London-Singapore-Sydney only’ is not eligible.
Passengers who are on transit in Changi Airport for only one leg of their journey, must originate and return to the same country by air via Changi Airport. Such passenger must present proof of travel by land or sea from/to Singapore and three (3) flight sectors via Changi Airport issued in a single e-ticket. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
“Mumbai – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Mumbai” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land/sea AND flight sectors are issued in a single e-ticket, is eligible.
“Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” is not by sea and via another airline, is not eligible.
“Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore - Bangkok is by sea AND flight sectors are issued in a single e-ticket is eligible.
“New Delhi – Singapore – Kuala Lumpur, Singapore – New Delhi” in different tickets is not eligible.The transit reward can only be claimed once, on either leg of the passenger's itinerary, regardless if it was issued over two or more separate e-tickets. For instance, a passenger who has separate e-tickets issued for his itinerary, ‘London – Singapore – Sydney vv’, can claim his transit reward either upon his arrival in Singapore from London OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Sydney.
For passengers whose transit itinerary (through Singapore) was issued over two or more separate e-tickets, all e-tickets must be presented to the counter staff. The staff reserves the right to reject the collection for reasons including but not restricted to insufficient supporting documents.
Children must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent/guardian.
Collection of Vouchers
- Public area: All hotel reservation counters, all car rental counters, all Passenger Meeting Services counters, Banks, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Telecommunications outlets (e.g. M1 Shop), Pay-Per-Use Lounge (e.g. The Haven by JetQuay), Temporary Retail Outposts**, Top-Up Card Machines and Services (e.g. Kopitiam Card***, Coffee Bean Cards, cash cards etc)
- Transit area: Airline Lounges, Hermes outlets in all terminals, Post on Wheels, Temporary Retail Outposts**, Transit Hotels, and the SATS Rainforest Lounge in Terminal 1.
- Both public and transit areas: All dining outlets (e.g quick bite kioks, cafes, food courts, restuarants and bars), all supermarkets and convenience stores, left baggage counters, money-changing counters, Changi Recommends, Drycleaning Services, Medical Services, Postage Services.
Other terms and conditions
- Point of origin refers to the country of the departing flight on participating airlines before you arrive at Singapore for your entire trip.
- The campaign runs from now till 31 March 2019 and collection of the transit rewards must be done before 31 March 2019.:
- The transit reward is only valid for use till 30 April 2019 and request to replace, extend or refund will not be entertained.
- Passengers can collect the transit rewards for their current trip only Retrospective collection for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be entertained.
- Multiple transit rewards may be used for payment.
- Transit Rewards may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
- Transit Rewards can be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines' Boarding Pass Privileges.
- Changi Airport Group reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.