• "Singapore Airlines" refers to Singapore Airlines Limited.
• "Kris" refers to a chatbot service application that enables you to interact with Singapore Airlines via the Singapore Airlines Facebook Messenger bot and/or Singapore Airlines Google Assistant bot. Account Registration and Eligibility
• You may enroll to use Kris only if you have a Facebook Messenger account or have downloaded the Google Assistant app on your mobile device.
• Depending on the functionalities for Kris, your exchanged messages with Singapore Airlines will appear in either your Facebook Messenger account or Google Assistant, as long as your device is logged into your Facebook or Google account.
• By interacting with us through Kris, you authorize Singapore Airlines to provide information such as your Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer account details including profile, miles and redemption history; and your booking details including your booking reference number and e-ticket number in response to your requests.
• It is your responsibility to maintain the physical security of your devices and the confidentiality of the Information on your devices, including your Facebook account, Facebook Messenger, Google account, Google Assistant and Kris.
• You acknowledge that anyone with whom you share your devices, Facebook and/or Messenger credentials and Google and/or Google Assistant credentials, will be able to see all messages that you have exchanged with Singapore Airlines via Kris and the Information, including your conversation history through Facebook Messenger and Google Assistant. Accordingly, Singapore Airlines advises that you:
o Keep your devices, your Facebook and/or Google user ID and password and other credentials private and confidential;
o Delete your Kris conversation history regularly from your Facebook Messenger account or Google Assistant application. For latest instructions on how to delete your conversations in Facebook Messenger or Google Assistant, whether on your desktop or mobile devices, please visit Facebook's and Google’s Help Center for more details. Note that deleting a message or your conversation history with Kris from your Facebook Messenger or Google Assistant account will only stop it from being displayed in your account upon reconnection;
o Refrain from sharing your devices which you use to access Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Google, Google Assistant with any third parties;
o Always use available security and passcode lock features on your devices; and
o Refrain from disclosing any sensitive personal information such as your account number, identification number, date of birth etc. in your Messenger/Google Assistant conversation with Kris;
• You agree that you use Kris at your own risk and that you shall not hold Singapore Airlines liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of your use of Kris, including any unauthorized access to the Information.
• In the event where you suspect fraudulent activity or unauthorized access to your personal devices, Facebook or Google account and/or personal credentials you should immediately:
o Change your Facebook or Google login credentials (this action will log you out from all the devices that you are currently logged in on);
o Delete your conversation history with Kris in Facebook Messenger and/or Google Assistant; and
o Immediately notify Singapore Airlines of the suspected fraudulent or abusive activity on your Kris account.
• Facebook, your mobile network provider and other third-party services or sites incorporated in Facebook Messenger or Google Assistant or linked to or through Kris have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies and practices. Your use of Kris will be subject to these third party agreements or give these third parties access to your personal information (e.g. should you decide to add your Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer membership number and personal credit card number and billing information for payment purposes to your Facebook account for purposes of purchases). It is your responsibility to review and accept the applicable third-party agreements before using Kris.
• Singapore Airlines is not responsible for the security, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of the content or functions of Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Google, Google Assistant, your devices or any third party's products or services that may be incorporated or linkable through Kris.
• Singapore Airlines is not responsible for, and do not provide, any support or assistance for any third-party hardware, software or other products or services. If you have any questions or issues with a third-party product or service, please contact the appropriate third party in accordance with its procedures for customer support.
• Should you have any enquiries or issues pertaining to Facebook Messenger or Google Assistant (other than questions or issues specific to the use of Kris), please contact Facebook or Google directly.