APEC Business Travel Card
Solitaire PPS Club members from participating countries under the APEC Business Travel Card scheme are also eligible for reimbursement of the cost of the card.
Apply for the card directly with your home economy, pay for any applicable fees during the application process and submit the following documents to KF_contact@singaporeair.com.sg. You may opt to be reimbursed either via cheque* or local bank transfer**.
- Cheque Reimbursement Form, to be signed and completed OR
Local Bank Transfer Reimbursement Form, to be signed and completed
- Official application acknowledgement and
- Receipt for application fee(s)
You should receive reimbursement for your card application within six to eight weeks of the submission of your documents.
*The cheque will be made out in the exact amount and currency on the payment receipt.
**Bank transfers can only be made to Singapore bank accounts in Singapore dollars. If your payment is in a currency other than Singapore dollars, the equivalent amount in Singapore dollars will be reimbursed, based on the prevailing monthly IATA exchange rate.
About the APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC)
Card holders of the APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) enjoy fast-track entry and exit through special APEC lanes at major airports, and multiple short term entries to the participating economies. This product is managed solely by the government agency responsible for the ABTC scheme for your respective home economy.
For more information, please click here.
Eligibility for Reimbursement
The reimbursement for your ABTC application is an exclusive benefit for Solitaire PPS Club members. To qualify for reimbursement, please note the following: -
- You are a qualified Solitaire PPS Club member at the point of application for the ABTC and submission to Singapore Airlines for reimbursement.
- You have applied for the ABTC under your name. Supplementary cardholders are not eligible for this reimbursement scheme.
- You have not applied for reimbursement for your ABTC application before in your current Solitaire PPS Club membership year. Members are eligible to make a maximum of one claim per Solitaire PPS Club membership year.
Terms and Conditions
- All Solitaire PPS Club members from participating economies are eligible for reimbursement of the cost of their APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC). Please refer to http://www.businessmobility.org/key/abtc.html for the list of participating economies and eligibility criteria to apply for the card.
- Eligibility for the ABTC is determined solely by the APEC Business Mobility Group and the respective participating economies. Singapore Airlines is not responsible for members’ eligibility for card application and cannot guarantee the results of any application. Eligible members are to contact the government agency responsible for the ABTC Scheme in their home economy for more information and the application form. Please refer to http://www.businessmobility.org/key/status_tracker.htm for the contact information of respective agencies.
- Eligible members are to apply for the ABTC directly with their respective home economies and are responsible for paying the relevant fee(s) during the application process. Singapore Airlines will reimburse the relevant fee(s) listed on the application after the reimbursement form and all supporting documents are submitted and verified.
- Reimbursements will only be made for the ABTC application of the principal Solitaire PPS member and payment, whether via cheque or bank transfer, will only be made out to the eligible member. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to reject reimbursement if the name on application acknowledgement and/or name listed on cheque/bank account does not match member’s name in his/her KrisFlyer account.
- The following documents are to be submitted to Singapore Airlines for verification and processing of reimbursement: 1) Signed and completed form, 2) Official application acknowledgement bearing principal member’s name, and 3) Receipt for application fee(s) bearing principal member’s name.
- In the event that members provide erroneous information in completed form, Singapore Airlines is not responsible for any unsuccessful reimbursement via cheque or bank transfer. In the event that members do not receive their reimbursement after 8 weeks from receipt of approval email from Singapore Airlines, members are advised that additional time will be taken to complete investigations and recovery actions before processing another reimbursement.
- Solitaire PPS members are eligible for reimbursement of ABTC application fee(s) once per Solitaire PPS membership year. The date of application and payment listed on the application acknowledgement and receipt as well as the date of submission to SIA for reimbursement must be after 1 June 2017 and fall within member’s Solitaire PPS membership year to qualify for reimbursement. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to reject any reimbursement claims where the date of application, payment and claim submission do not fall within the member’s Solitaire PPS membership year.
- Singapore Airlines reserves the right to refuse reimbursement of fee(s) determined to not be directly related to the application process, including but not limited to foreign exchange fees and/or credit card surcharges, at its sole discretion.
- Reimbursement will be made in the currency stated on the respective application form for each participating economy or in Singapore Dollars, based on the prevailing monthly IATA rate. For reimbursement in Singapore Dollars, reimbursement can be done via cheque or bank transfer. For reimbursement in all other currencies, reimbursement can be done only via cheque.
- Singapore Airlines reserves the right to terminate the above reimbursement offer or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice.
- KrisFlyer terms & conditions apply.