Automated bag drop
Drop off your checked baggage at the automated bag drop counters at selected airports. Simply print your baggage tags at the self-service kiosks, attach them, and follow the instructions on the screen.
For Adelaide, and Brisbane, you may do so from 3.5 hours before your flight departure time. For Melbourne, and Perth, you may do so from 3 hours before your flight departure time.
For Singapore Changi Airport Terminals 2 and 3, you may do so anytime during the operational hours. For Jewel Changi Airport, please note that the automated bag drop service will not be available if you have less than 3 hours before your flight departure time.
Locate automated bag drop counters
- Adelaide International Airport, Terminal 1
- Brisbane Airport, International Terminal
- Melbourne Airport Terminal 2
- Perth Airport Terminal 1
- Changi Airport Terminal 2 (Row 7 and 8) (Operates 24 hours)
- Changi Airport Terminal 3 (Row 3 and 4) (Operates from 0400hrs to 0200hrs)
- Jewel Changi Airport Early Check-in Lounge at Level 1 (Operates from 0800hrs to 0000hrs)
Three easy steps to attach your baggage tags