Complimentary Rebooking PolicyPolicy applies for tickets issued on or before 31 July 2022
If you have a ticket issued on or before 31 July 2022 and have not utilised your additional one-time waiver of rebooking fees, you may still do so and only pay the fare difference, if any.
How to make changes to your tickets
Changes to travel dates
Customers who booked flights directly with Singapore Airlines may change their travel dates with us online. In most circumstances, simply log in to Manage Booking and select your new flights. If you have already commenced your travel and/or one of your flights is waitlisted, use our Help Form instead.
Changes to destination
To change your destination, or where tickets were purchased with flight credits and/or have had a redemption upgrade or change, use our Assistance Request Form.
Changes due to unforeseen circumstances
Our Assistance Request Form may also be used to seek a refund of the unused portion of your ticket in the event of a flight cancellation, international border closures, or if you test positive for Covid-19 and are unable to travel.
Support for paid add-ons
If you have paid for add-ons such as additional baggage or seats, your options will vary depending if you are:
Change of travel dates only
- Purchased additional baggage may be transferred to the new flights.
- Purchased seats may be transferred to the new flights, if available. If not, a full refund of the purchase will be offered.
- All purchased additional baggage, seats or add-on deals may be refunded. You may choose to re-purchase the add-ons for your new flights, subject to availability and prevailing prices.
Please indicate in the Assistance Request Form if you require support for add-ons.
Once a change request has been submitted, a record of your request will be created. There is no need to submit a further request online or via our contact centres.
Terms and conditions
- Applicable to all Singapore Airlines tickets issued on or before 31 July 2022.
- Offer applies to rebooking and re-routing changes made at least 2 hours before flight departure.
- Fare differences may apply, subject to the fare conditions of your ticket.
- Travel must be completed within the ticket validity period.
- Should your original ticket be reissued, a new validity period will apply from the reissuance date, subject to conditions of the new fare.
- Cancellations will be subject to the fare conditions of the ticket. Cancellation fees will be waived due to:
- Flight cancellation
- Disrupted travel plans arising from Covid-19-related international border closures.
- Inability to travel as a result of a positive Covid-19 test.
- For purchased add-ons such as additional baggage or seats, your options will vary depending on:
- Change of travel dates only: Purchased additional baggage will be transferred to the new flight. Purchased seats will be transferred to the new flight, if available. If not, your purchased seats may be refunded.
- Change of destination: Purchased add-ons will be refunded. New add-ons for your rebooked flights may be purchased, subject to availability and prevailing prices.