View SGEP booking conditions
- The Singapore Explorer Pass (SGEP), can be purchased by passengers with the following eligibility conditions of travel:
- Passengers must be travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ) ticketed round-trip itineraries in and out of Singapore on flights operated by SQ and/or Scoot (TR).
- All packages are NOT available for:
- Unaccompanied children below 18 years of age.
- Passengers travelling on rebated and industry discounted travel and/or free and/or redemption air tickets.
Conditions of sale
- Singapore Explorer Passes can be purchased only through local Singapore Airlines or travel agent at least 72 working hours prior to your arrival date into Singapore. The passes are not sold in Singapore hence passengers must make bookings in their origin country.
- SGEP is priced at the applicable local currency or designated currency of sale at point of origin of air travel.
- There is no KrisFlyer mileage accrual for the purchase of SGEP.
- SGEP is valid for 24-hour blocks from the time when it is first scanned for admission redemption.
- Child passes are applicable for children from 3 and below 12 years of age.
(Note: Child passes cannot be individually purchased. They must be purchased together with an adult pass)
- Bookings must be placed at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date.
- For amendments to existing SGEP bookings, passengers should contact their local Singapore Airlines office or travel agent at least 72 working hours prior to your arrival date. Otherwise, we may not able to accommodate such changes.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that passports, visas and all travel documents are valid for entry into Singapore.
- Refunds are permitted if cancellations are made at least 48 working hours prior to the arrival date into Singapore. There will be no refunds for any unused items in SGEP.
- Restrictions apply for the sale of SGEP in China, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand. Passengers must get in touch with local Singapore Airlines office or local travel agent for assistance.
Redemption and usage of SGEP for attractions and deals
- To promote a contactless travel experience, do note that our Singapore Airlines Holidays (SAH) counters have ceased operations.
- Entry into attractions and access to activities will be via QR codes which are retrievable on the Kris+ mobile application. Click here for a guide to generate your QR code via this app.
- Passengers (both KrisFlyer members and non-members) can download the Kris+ mobile application and retrieve the QR code one day before their arrival in Singapore and during their stay if they have Wi-Fi access. In addition to the digital passes retrieval, passengers can also:
a) Enjoy partner privileges i.e. discounts, giveaways, as featured in the Kris+ mobile application
b) Transfer their KrisFlyer miles to KrisPay miles for redemption at participating partners’ outlets
c) Earn KrisPay miles (transferrable to KrisFlyer account within 7 days from transaction date)
- Passengers are encouraged to ensure they have included a valid e-mail address in their bookings to receive latest updates on departure and arrival information.
- Passengers may be required to present their valid boarding passes/e-tickets and QR codes for redemption at the participating attractions and establishments.
- The attractions and dining deals offered as part of the SGEP Pass are for one-time use (unless otherwise stated) and only valid for the duration purchased. The use of attractions and deals offered in any of the passes are non-transferable.
- For more information on issuance of SGEP passes/QR codes, please contact Tradewinds Tours & Travel at +65 6506 7733 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm, SG time) or +65 9829 2557 / +65 9726 3408 (all other times) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inclusions are subject to amendment without prior notice. The listing of participating attractions and establishments may vary year to year.
Important notice for attractions/meals' closure or maintenance
Please refer to the following notices:
i. Resumption of Selected Attractions and Activities
As part of the gradual resumption of tourist activities, only selected attractions are permitted to resume operations. Please refer to https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/home-pages/approved-attractions.html for list of attractions that are allowed to reopen, unless otherwise stated. Some attractions may require you to pre-book a timeslot before visiting. You are encouraged to visit the individual website of each attraction for further updates and instructions.
ii. Temporary Unavailability of Attractions and Activities
These are the establishments which are unavailable due to closures/suspension of tourists’ activities until further notice:
- Malay Heritage Centre: Will be closed from January 2022
- Marina Bay Sands SkyPark: Closed from 6pm to 7.30pm on every Wednesday and Thursday (except Public Holidays)
- One-way Airport-to-Hotel Transfer Service
- Singapore Cable Car:
- Sentosa Line (Closed from 24 September to 17 October 2021 for maintenance)
- Singapore Flyer: Closed from 18 October to 10 November 2021 for maintenance
- The Original Singapore Walks* (*Only 1 out of 5 walks have resumed)
- Wings of Time
iii. Gardens by the Bay’s Closure for Year 2021
Gardens by the Bay will be closed for maintenance on these dates:
Flower Dome - 23 NOV / 14 DEC 2021
Cloud Forest - 22 NOV / 13 DEC 2021
For guests who choose to visit the garden on these dates, there will be no refund or exchange. Closure dates may be subject to changes. For latest updates, please visit www.gardensbythebay.com.sg.
iv. Revision in Attractions’ Operation Days and Hours
Due to the reduction in volume and overall capacity, some of the attractions have implemented changes to their operation days and hours. Please refer to the individual website of each attraction before making a visit to ensure its availability.
v. Vaccination Status
From 13 October 2021, all visitors to attractions can be in group sizes of up to 2 persons if all are vaccinated. Children aged 12 years and below, recovered individuals, and unvaccinated individuals with a negative pre-event test (PET) result, can be included in the group of 2. If there is more than one child aged 12 years and below in the group of 2 persons, both children must be from the same household.
All visitors must present their vaccination status on demand via one of the following:
- HealthHub or TraceTogether mobile app
- EU Digital COVID Certificates (EU DCC) issued by any VTL country/region
- Smart Health Cards (SHC) by issuers in the United States and Canada on the CommonTrust Network
- National Health Service (NHS) COVID Passes on the NHS mobile app
- BruHealth app
All vaccination document (original copy) must be in the English language or translated to English by a translation service provider, embassy or notary public.
From 13 October 2021, individuals can dine in groups of up to two (2) persons per table who meet any of the following criteria:
- Fully vaccinated individuals i.e. Persons who have received the full regime of Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty, Moderna or any World Health Organisation’s Emergency Use List (WHO EUL) vaccines, at least fourteen (14) days before visiting the F&B outlet.
- Recovered from COVID-19 (i.e. Persons with a valid PET exemption notice for the duration of his/her dining in);
- Unvaccinated person with a valid negative Pre-event Test (PET) result for the duration of his/her dining-in (i.e. the PET must have been taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the dine-in);
- If there is more than one child (12 years and below) in the group, all children must be from the same household. Groups with only one child need not be from the same household.
Do note that:
- F&B outlets reserve the right to verify each individual’s vaccination status via the ‘TraceTogether’ mobile app before admitting the individual into the premise.
- F&B outlets reserve the right to turn away individuals who fail to comply with the above dine-in measures as outlined and required by the Singapore government.
- All dine-in persons must wear a mask at all times except when eating or drinking.
- Takeaways are available at the F&B outlets, unless updated otherwise at the point of the visit.
- All information on this website is correct at the time of loading. Prices and offers quoted are valid from April 2021 to 31 March 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
Other terms and conditions
- All arrangements made on this website for transport, accommodation or other services except air transportation (the "Services") are provided by suppliers independent of Tradewinds Tours & Travel Pte Ltd (“TTT”), SQ, and/or participating partner airlines. SQ, and participating partner airlines only provide air transportation.
- Your contractual and/or other relationship is directly with the supplier of the Services and independent of SQ, or any participating partner.
- The Services are provided based on the terms and conditions of the supplier of the Services.
- Any limitations, which apply to the carrier's liability in respect of air transport as a result of the Warsaw Convention and the Montreal Convention (amended or unchanged), whichever shall be applicable, will also apply for the benefit of the organiser and supplier of the services.
- TTT, SQ, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs as a result of the provision of the Services.
- TTT, SQ, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs from causes outside their reasonable control or from any act or omission of a party other than themselves.
- In no event will the liability of TTT, SQ, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents for any loss, damage, delay, or expense exceed as an absolute maximum the price of the Services obtained.