Whenever you fly on Scoot, you can look forward to a wide range of perks:
Three airlines, one great way to fly
If you’re connecting to your final destination on Scoot via any Singapore Airlines or SilkAir flights, you’ll enjoy:
- A single ticket itinerary
- Scoot’s FlyBagEat bundle, which includes a meal, drink, snack and baggage allowance
- A complimentary blanket for flights of over four hours
- Through check-in of baggage across your flights
- Flexibility to select seats online through the SIA website when booking tickets, for a fee
- Rebooking in the event your flight is disrupted
If you’re travelling to Jeddah on Scoot, you’ll enjoy a second meal, free-flow water and an extra 5kg allowance for Zamzam water.
Earning and redeeming KrisFlyer miles on Scoot
Earn KrisFlyer miles and Elite miles when you travel on Scooti. Mileage accrual for itineraries involving only Scoot-operated flights is based on the amount spent on fares and selected ancillaries. Itineraries involving both Scoot and Singapore Airlines/ SilkAir-operated flights will be based on actual miles flown and booking class. KrisFlyer members can also mix miles and cash on Flyscoot.com to offset fares, taxes and selected ancillaries for itineraries involving only Scoot-operated flights.
Learn more about our low cost airline Scoot here.
i Terms and conditions apply. Click here for more information.