Passenger Rights and Regulations
Germany Arbitration Board
Singapore Airlines has voluntarily joined Germany’s independent arbitration board for public transport (Schlichtungsstelle für den öffentlichen Personenverkehr e.V. - SÖP) and participates in its compulsory alternative dispute resolution.
In the event of disputes, you have the right to contact the neutral Schlichtungsstelle für den öffentlichen Personenverkehr e.V. (SÖP). This applies exclusively to private travel and in the following cases:
- denied boarding, delayed transportation or cancellation of flights
- destruction, damage, loss or delayed carriage of luggage
- breach of duty in the carriage of disabled passengers and passengers with reduced mobility
- Breach of duty in the closure of contracts of carriage
Do not contact the conciliation body until:
- You have raised your concern with Singapore Airlines and have not received a response within two months
- You disagree with Singapore Airlines' handling or fulfilment of your claim
- Your matter is not already pending or has not been pending in a court of law or has not been settled by compromise
The contact details are as follows:
söp_Schlichtungsstelle für den öffentlichen Personenverkehr e.V.