Travel Insurance Customer Service & Claims
Below are some useful contact details for your information:
Emergency medical assistance hotline
For emergency assistance, please call our 24-hour emergency assistance hotline at +33 1 49 02 46 70.
Dedicated customer service hotline
For travel insurance-related enquiries, please e-mail (email@example.com) or call our Customer Service Hotline at +33 1 49 02 41 99.
For a list of frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ Page
How to file an insurance claim
Passengers may file a claim by submitting a completed claim form with supporting documents. To request a claim form please contact our claims department using the details below:
Phone: +33 (0) 1 49 02 58 93 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
For COVID-19 related claims, please prepare the following documents:
Medical Expenses & Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains / Out-of-country COVID-19 Diagnosis Quarantine Allowance
- Original hospital / medical bill(s) / receipt(s) / medical report stating diagnosis and the date of the injury/sickness commenced certified by a qualified medical practitioner
- Letter of referral from general practitioner for the medical treatment conducted by specialists, physiotherapists, etc.
Reimbursement of Trip Cancellation / Trip Curtailment
- Copy of original itinerary
- Documentation confirming trip cancellation
- Documentation confirming non-refundable/refunded amount
- Original receipt(s) showing any pre-paid costs or deposits made OR additional travel and/or accommodation expenses incurred after the commencement of the insured journey
- Medical certificate indicating diagnosis and reason that the insured is unfit for travel, if applicable
- Death certificate, if applicable
- Proof of relationship to the insured, if applicable
Singapore Airlines distributes in France AIG Europe SA insurance contract under article L 513-1 of French Insurance code.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.