Terms & Conditions for All Promotional Fares:
1. Advertised fares are for travel originating from Manila, Cebu, Davao, or Kalibo, unless stated otherwise.
2. Sale period is from 26-28 February 2017.
3. Travel period is until 31 December 2017.
4. To enjoy the fare promotions, book your tickets at the Singapore Airlines Showcase and Travel Fair, TriNoma Activity Center from 26-28 February 2017.
5. Seven (7) days advance purchase applies.
6. Advertised all-in fares include the price of the air ticket as well as associated taxes and surcharges, except Philippine travel tax correct as at 23 December 2016.
7. Fares are priced roundtrip per passenger.
8. Fares are non-refundable.
9. No Child Discount. Adult fares apply.
10. Fares are subject to seat availability, flight restrictions, peak surcharge, and currency fluctuation.
11. Fares are subject to change without notice.
12. Promotions may be changed or withdrawn without notice.
13. Fares are subject to flight availability and confirmation.
14. This promotion is exclusive to KrisFlyer members, BPI Credit and Prepaid cardholders, Globe Platinum customers, and Glorietta, Trinoma, Ayala Center Cebu and Abreeza Mall shoppers only.
15. When promotional fares are combined with regular fares on a half round trip basis, the strictest rules apply.
16. Fares to Brussels, Hamburg, Geneva, Nice, Prague, Vienna, Venice, Madrid, Oslo, and Lisbon are for travel via Singapore Airlines to a Singapore Airlines online gateway in Europe and with flight connection onto Lufthansa or Swiss International Air Lines to the final destination.
17. Fares to Athens are for travel via Singapore Airlines to Singapore and with flight connection onto Scoot to the final destination. Travel period for Athens is from 20 June - 31 October 2017.
18. Travel period for Stockholm is from 30 May - 31 December 2017.
Economy Class Fares
1. Changes are not permitted.
2. For passengers travelling to Southeast Asia, a USD35 fee applies for stopover in Singapore and for inbound only.
3. For passengers travelling to India, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe, a USD50 fee applies for stopover in Singapore and for inbound only.
4. Passengers travelling to Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, and USA have one (1) free stopover in Singapore allowed outbound or inbound.
5. Peak surcharge of USD35 applies. Peak season dates ex Manila: 9-16 Apr, 23-25 Dec 2017. Peak season dates ex Cebu/Davao/Kalibo: 9-16 Apr, 15-31 Dec 2017.
6. Travel to Athens comes with 20kg baggage allowance only.