Terms & Conditions for All Promotional Fares:
1. Sale period is from 26-28 February 2017.
2. Travel period is until 31 December 2017.
3. To enjoy the fare promotions, book your tickets at the Singapore Airlines Showcase and Travel Fair, TriNoma Activity Center from 26-28 February 2017.
4. Seven (7) days advance purchase applies.
5. Advertised all-in fares include the price of the air ticket as well as associated taxes and surcharges, except Philippine travel tax correct as at 23 December 2016.
6. Fares are priced roundtrip per passenger.
7. Fares are non-refundable.
8. No Child Discount. Adult fares apply.
9. Fares are subject to seat availability, flight restrictions, peak surcharge, and currency fluctuation.
10. Fares are subject to change without notice.
11. Promotions may be changed or withdrawn without notice.
12. Fares are subject to flight availability and confirmation.
13. This promotion is exclusive to KrisFlyer members, BPI Credit and Prepaid cardholders, Globe Platinum customers, and Glorietta, Trinoma, Ayala Center Cebu and Abreeza Mall shoppers only.
14. When promotional fares are combined with regular fares on a half round trip basis, the strictest rules apply.
15. Fares to Brussels, Hamburg, Geneva, Nice, Prague, Vienna, Venice, Madrid, Oslo, and Lisbon are for travel via Singapore Airlines to a Singapore Airlines online gateway in Europe and with flight connection onto Lufthansa or Swiss International Air Lines to the final destination.
16. Fares to Athens are for travel via Singapore Airlines to Singapore and with flight connection onto Scoot to the final destination. Travel period for Athens is from 20 June - 31 October 2017.
17. Travel period for Stockholm is from 30 May - 31 December 2017.
Economy Class Fares
1. Changes are not permitted.
2. For passengers travelling to Southeast Asia, a USD35 fee applies for stopover in Singapore and for inbound only.
3. For passengers travelling to India, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe, a USD50 fee applies for stopover in Singapore and for inbound only.
4. Passengers travelling to Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, and USA have one (1) free stopover in Singapore allowed outbound or inbound.
5. Peak surcharge of USD35 applies. Peak season dates ex Manila: 9-16 Apr, 23-25 Dec 2017. Peak season dates ex Cebu/Davao/Kalibo: 9-16 Apr, 15-31 Dec 2017.
6. Travel to Athens comes with 20kg baggage allowance only.
Premium Economy Class and Business Class Fares
1. Date changes are permitted at USD150.
2. Stopover in Singapore is allowed inbound only.
3. For Premium Economy Class fares, the travel between the Philippines (Manila/Cebu/Davao/Kalibo) and Singapore is on Economy Class while the travel between Singapore and the advertised destination is on Premium Economy Class.
Real 0% Installment Plan
1. BPI cardholders can purchase the tickets through Credit Card and Prepaid Card straight payment, or 3 months Real 0% Special Installment Plan for any transaction to any destination, or 6 months Real 0% Special Installment Plan for a minimum purchase of at least (3) roundtrip tickets to any destination.
2. Real 0% Special Installment Plan is not available for my ePrepaid MasterCard. Only regular straight payments is allowed for this card.
3. Installment plans from 9-month term to 36-month terms may also be availed with applicable monthly add on rate of 0.79%
4. The installment plan is available only for bookings made through the Singapore Airlines Showcase and Travel Fair at TriNoma Activity Center.
USD50 Cash Back
1. The USD50 cash back is given in the form of a BPI gift card that may be used in any establishment accepting MasterCard payment in the Philippines.
2. The USD50 Cash Back is strictly valid for one single transaction booked at the same time.
3. Only one gift card is issued for every purchase of 2 promotional roundtrip tickets with the same itineraries to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or United States of America, or for every purchase of 2 promotional roundtrip tickets for the same person to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or the United States of America.
4. Customers must claim the BPI gift card upon purchase of tickets from 26-28 Feb 2017 at TriNoma.
5. The cash back offer can be redeemed by customers who purchase eligible promotional tickets through the Singapore Airlines Showcase and Travel Fair at TriNoma.
6. Promotional tickets are tickets booked in V, K, P or D booking classes. Redemption or industry discount tickets are not applicable.
7. The BPI Express Gift Card will expire two (2) years from day of issuance. The card is valid until the date (MM/YY) printed on the card below the text "Valid Thru."
8. If the ticket holder cannot physically claim the BPI Gift Card, the customer may send a representative to Singapore Airlines or SilkAir ticketing office, present the copy of the Singapore Airlines or SilkAir ticket together with original signed authorization letter, government issued ID of the representative, and photocopy of any government issued ID of at least 1 of the passengers.
9. In the event that the Gift Card has not been redeemed upon purchase, customers can claim the Gift Card until 30 April 2017 at any Singapore Airlines or Silkair ticket offices, Mondays to Fridays, 8:30am to 5:00pm, except holidays. Customers must present the eligible tickets to the Singapore Airlines or SilkAir staff.
10. Claiming of the USD50 gift card is strictly not allowed after 30 April 2017.
11. The gift card is not for sale and is non-convertible to cash.
12. The USD50 Cash Back offer is valid only for new promotional tickets purchased from 26-28 Feb 2017.
Discounted Singapore ExPass
1. The discounted Singapore ExPass worth SGD25 (regular price SGD45.90 and worth up to SGD80) is applicable to passengers who purchase tickets to Singapore or who purchase tickets beyond Singapore with stopover and who are travelling between 1 Mar - 30 Jun and 1 Nov - 31 Dec 2017.
2. The discounted Singapore ExPass is valid only for new promotional tickets purchased from 26-28 Feb 2017.
3. The Singapore ExPass is not for sale and is non-convertible to cash.
4. The Singapore ExPass includes one-time access to two of the following attractions: Gardens By the Bay, National Gallery of Singapore, 1 Altitude Gallery, River Safari, Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Cable Car, Wings of Time, S.E.A Aquarium, and Madame Tussauds.
5. The advertised price is on a per person basis.
6. To purchase the discounted Singapore ExPass, please approach our Tours counter at the Travel Fair or visit SIA Holidays at 33F LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue, Makati City or call 753 5151 up to 52.
7. The Singapore ExPass is valid for use for five days from the start date as indicated by customer during purchase. Upon payment, customer will receive an email notification with an embedded exPass QR code.
8. The Singapore ExPass shall be presented to the chosen attraction together with a photo ID and the Singapore Airlines boarding pass for verification. This shall be exchanged for the actual entrance tickets.
9. The Singapore ExPass cannot be amended (change of names, date of visit, etc), nontransferable and non-refundable.
SGD20 Changi Dollar Voucher
1. The SGD20 Changi Dollar Voucher is valid for passengers with itineraries beyond Singapore and for travel until March 2017.
2. It can be redeemed once either on outbound or inbound journey at iShop Changi located at Terminals 2 & 3 and is valid for use at the participating shops, restaurants and lounge at Changi Airport only.
3. Passport and boarding pass must be presented upon redemption of the SGD20 Changi Dollar Voucher
4. The SGD20 Changi Dollar Voucher is not for sale and is non-convertible to cash.
1. The Promotion shall apply for qualified tickets purchased from 26-28 February 2017 (both dates inclusive), with travel period of until 15 July 2017, at the Singapore Airlines Showcase and Travel Fair to be held in TriNoma Activity Center
2. There are only 50 prepaid cards for redemption each day at the travel fair in TriNoma.
3. To enjoy the SGD50 rebate, customers must purchase a minimum of two (2) Singapore Airlines roundtrip tickets originating from Manila/Cebu/Davao/Kalibo to Singapore with travel period before 15 July 2017 and a minimum stay of 2 nights. The two customers must be travelling on the same itinerary (same flight number and dates).
4. The SGD50 rebate is in form of a Limited Edition MasterCard Prepaid Card and is valid for Philippine passport holders only. Customers must provide their passport number upon booking for verification.
5. Customers will be provided a redemption letter which shall be presented together with their passport upon claiming the SGD50 Limited Edition MasterCard Prepaid Card at the following venue: Changi Airport Changi Recommends kiosk at Terminal 1, 2, and 3 Arrival Hall (open 24 hours)
6. Passengers are required to present their passport and original copy of the Limited Edition MasterCard Prepaid Card redemption letter at the above sites before the end of 31 July 2017 in order to receive the prepaid card.
7. Tickets must be purchased from the Singapore Airlines Showcase and Travel Fair 2017 at the TriNoma Activity Center within the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). Qualified customers must claim their redemption letters upon booking.
8. There are only 150 Limited Edition MasterCard Prepaid Cards and redemption is based on first come first served. Only the first 50 customers of each day who show up at the travel fair and whom meet the mentioned qualifying criteria will be eligible to collect the redemption letter.
9. No replacement shall be given for any lost Limited Edition MasterCard Prepaid Card worth SGD50.
10. The Limited Edition MasterCard Prepaid Card worth SGD50 is not for sale and cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The redemption letter to get the Limited Edition MasterCard Prepaid Card worth SGD50 is non-transferrable.
12. The Limited Edition MasterCard Prepaid Card worth SGD50 is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
13. Users or holders of the said prepaid card may opt to top-up the Limited Edition MasterCard Prepaid Card for their own future use. Passenger should be aware of the amount in the SGD50 Limited Edition MasterCard Prepaid Card when paying for an item exceeding the amount in the prepaid card. Cashier will have to be notified of the amount in the card before proceeding to top-up the needed amount via another payment method.
Example: Remaining balance is SGD50 when item to be purchased is worth SGD80. Customer should be aware that remaining balance in the prepaid card is SGD50 and pay for the remaining SGD30 through cash, credit or debit card.
14. Users or holders of the said prepaid card must utilise the complimentary SGD50 load value as the card expired on 31 July 2017.
15. The promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or promotional fares.
16. Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer award tickets, non-revenue tickets and other industry discounted tickets are not qualified for participation in the Promotion.
CAB Routing No. 16-5723, CAB Approval No. 2077-12-28, S2016
CAB Routing No. 16-5711, CAB Approval No. 2075-12-27, S2016
CAB Routing No. 16-5712, CAB Approval No. 2094-12-28, S2016
CAB Routing No. 17-352, CAB Approval No. 0154-01-24, S2017
CAB Routing No. 17-874, CAB Approval No. 0397-02-20, S2017
CAB Routing No. 16-4975
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 0196 Series of 2017
ASC Ref No. B039P011217B