- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir
- Partner airlines
- Non-airline partners
- KrisFlyer Spree
- Star Alliance partners
- Other airline partners
Earning miles with other partner airlines
Our partners include TAM Airlines, Virgin America, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia and Vistara.
Earning KrisFlyer miles
Accrual levels chart
To earn KrisFlyer miles, simply fly in a booking class that is eligible for mileage accrual. Mileage accrual eligibility and levels are determined by the class of travel and booking class on the operating carrier. Please download the accrual levels chart to find out more.
- Only Virgin Australia operated flights that are marketed by Virgin Australia or Singapore Airlines are eligible for accrual.
Number of miles you could earn
Please use the Mileage Calculator to find out more about the KrisFlyer miles that you could earn on each airline.
Crediting KrisFlyer miles into your Account
- Most booking fares are eligible for accrual of KrisFlyer miles. Please click on the link above to check the accrual levels for the relevant airline before making a reservation to determine the eligibility of your booking fare for mileage accrual.
- Book under your name as it appears in your passport and KrisFlyer membership records.
- Quote your KrisFlyer Membership Number at the time of reservation.
- Present your KrisFlyer Membership Card upon check-in.
- It may take up to 4 weeks after your flight for miles to be credited into your KrisFlyer account.
- To see if your miles have been credited, please login at 'My Account' to check your KrisFlyer statements.