Help and FAQs
Covid-19 related support
Learn more about our latest support measures regarding Covid-19:
Complimentary Rebooking PolicySupport for KrisFlyer members (including miles and membership tier extension)Support for PPS Club members (including membership tier extension)Travel to SingaporeFlights cancelled by Singapore Airlines
For all other travel information regarding Covid-19, visit the Covid-19 Information Centre.
KrisFlyer Email and Password Login Changes
- To log in using your email address, KrisFlyer accounts that share a common email address will be required to update the email addresses such that each account has its own unique email address.
- Please ensure that your email address has been registered in your KrisFlyer account profile in order to proceed with email login.
Please update your email address registered with your KrisFlyer account. Log in to your KrisFlyer account, go to Profile > Personal details to view and update your contact details.
Members simply need to key in their email address as the user ID in the KrisFlyer login widget, no prior indication on login preference is necessary. However, you will need to ensure that the email address registered with your KrisFlyer account is up-to-date, and is not shared with another KrisFlyer account.
To log in using your email address, KrisFlyer accounts that share a common email address will be required to update the email addresses such that each account has its own unique email address. Alternatively, you may continue to use your 10-digit KrisFlyer membership number to log in.
Yes, you can still continue to use your 10-digit KrisFlyer membership number to log in to your KrisFlyer account.
Singapore Airlines is committed to providing our customers with a high level of online security when they visit and transact on singaporeair.com. The change from a numeric PIN to a password has been introduced as part of our ongoing efforts to enhance online security for the benefit of our members.
The change to password for KrisFlyer login will take effect from 24 September 2019, 0000hrs (GMT+8). Members who log in using their numeric PIN on or after this date will be prompted to create a password.
The password must contain 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters and include a combination of:
- Numbers (0-9) and
- Uppercase and lowercase letters (A-Z and a-z)
As we will send you a two-factor authentication (2FA) SMS/email to your registered mobile number or email address as part of the password change process, please ensure that your mobile number and email address in your KrisFlyer account is up-to-date.
- Log in to your KrisFlyer account
- Go to “Profile” > "Personal Details"
- Update your mobile number and email address
From 24 September 2019, you will be prompted to update your PIN to a password when you log in to your KrisFlyer account. Please refer to the screens below for reference.
Alternatively, you may use the "Reset Password" link here to change your numeric PIN to a password now.
Two-factor authentication (2FA) process will be triggered as part of the password change process. If your mobile number or email address registered with your KrisFlyer account is not up-to-date, please contact KrisFlyer Membership Services to update your contact information now.
You will be required to create a complex password after logging in using your numeric PIN. After you have created a complex password, your PIN can no longer be used for login.
The numeric PIN will be renamed as “Phone PIN”, which can be used for verification purposes when you call KrisFlyer Membership Services.
The password is supported on all online channels where a member would log in using his/her KrisFlyer Membership Number/registered Email address, namely:
- SingaporeAir mobile app
- KrisPay mobile app
- FlyScoot.com (KrisFlyer Login)
- Scoot mobile app (KrisFlyer Login)
- Go to singaporeair.com or the SingaporeAir mobile app and click on “Log in”
- Click on “Reset Password”
- Enter the email address registered to your KrisFlyer account under “Reset your password”
- A link to reset your password will be sent to you
Please note that two-factor authentication (2FA) process will be triggered as part of the password change process. If your mobile number or email address registered with your KrisFlyer account is not up-to-date, please contact KrisFlyer Membership Services to update your contact information now.
- Log in to your KrisFlyer account
- Go to "Profile" > "Security"
- Enter your current password and new password to update