Booking Conditions - ESH
- The Experience Singapore Holiday (“ESH”) can be purchased by passengers visiting Singapore as a destination (for example, Sydney – Singapore – Sydney).
- Passengers on the following itineraries can purchase ESH:
- Passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI) ticketed itineraries into Singapore as a destination on flights either operated by SQ and/or MI, and/or Scoot (TR), OR.
- Passengers travelling into Singapore as a destination on selected SQ code share flights on Air New Zealand* (*SQ4281, SQ4282, SQ4283, SQ4284, SQ4295, SQ4296), OR
- Passengers travelling on Air New Zealand (NZ) ticketed itineraries and travelling into Singapore as a destination on selected flights either operated by SQ or NZ** (**NZ3247, NZ3248, NZ3281, NZ3282, NZ3285, NZ3286, NZ3297, NZ3298, NZ281, NZ282, NZ283, NZ284, NZ295, NZ296).
- ESH is NOT available for:
- Unaccompanied children below 18 years of age.
Conditions of Sale
- ESH packages can be purchased only through local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent at least 72 working hours prior to your arrival date into Singapore. ESH is not sold in Singapore hence passengers must make bookings in their origin country.
- ESH is priced at the applicable local currency or designated currency of sale at point of origin of air travel.
- There is no KrisFlyer mileage accrual for the purchase of ESH.
- For amendments to existing ESH bookings, passengers should contact their local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent at least 72 working hours prior to your arrival date. Otherwise, we may not able to accommodate such changes.
- Refunds are permitted if cancellations are made at least 72 working hours prior to the arrival date into Singapore. There will be no refunds for any unused items in the ESH package.
- Hotel rates do not include breakfast. Breakfast may be added to the booking at an additional charge for selective category of hotels and must be pre-arranged for the entire stay and paid for prior to departure to Singapore. Passengers should contact their local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent at least 72 working hours prior to the hotel check-in date for such request.
- Restrictions apply to sale of ESH in China, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand. For assistance, get in touch with your local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
- You will receive an electronic receipt when you purchase a ESH package. This document will contain the name of the confirmed hotel and information on transfers.
- Present the same ESH receipt at the hotel when you check in. Otherwise, the hotel reserves the right to charge your reservation at the published rate.
- Hotel check-in time varies between 12 noon and 3pm. The usual hotel check-out time is before 12 noon. Hotels reserve the right to charge for periods when the room is occupied before or after official check-in/check-out times. When making your reservation, please consider whether your booking includes early arrival or late departure.
- When booking your ESH package, you may make additional requests for a double bed, inter-connecting room, smoking/non-smoking room, low/high floor, etc. However, these requests are not guaranteed and are subject to room availability on the day of arrival.
- Passengers who have booked the ESH package are entitled to a discount of up to 50% on the à la carte food menu of participating F&B outlets at selected hotels. Please ask your hotel about the selected food outlet(s) where the discount applies. The discount does not apply during festive seasons and on the eve of public holidays.
- Private Transfers to hotels or participating establishments are not included in the ESH package. If required, they must be arranged at least 3 working days prior to flight arrival, at a charge. Please contact your local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
Important Notice for Hotels' Closure or Maintenance
Please refer to the below for ongoing Hotel refurbishment or renovation projects:
i. Furama City Centre - Upgrading of Hotel Facade
The upgrading of hotel facade is expected to complete by September 2020. During this period, the hotel and their outlets will continue normal day to day operations.
ii. Hotel Royal @ Queens - Room Refurbishment Work
The refurbishment work is expected to complete by July 2020. During this period, the hotel and their outlets will continue normal day to day operations.
iii. PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore – Closure for Renovation
With the rebranding, the hotel will be refreshed with a new look and will be closed for renovation from 16 March 2020 to 08 September 2020. All guests with an existing booking at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore during the closure will be transferred to Pan Pacific Singapore.
iv. Parc Sovereign Hotel - Tyrwhitt - Closure for Refurbishment
The hotel is closed for refurbishment till further notice.
v. Hotel Miramar Singapore - Hotel Refurbishment Work
The hotel will undergo refurbishment work from now till 23 December 2020, and will not be able to take in new bookings during this period.
vi. Please note that the following hotels which are part of the Experience Singapore Holiday will temporarily be unavailable during the below-mentioned periods:
- Carlton City Hotel Singapore (29 June – 30 September 2020)
- Chancellor @ Orchard (24 June – 4 September 2020)
- Concorde Hotel Singapore (1 April – 31 July 2020)
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park (2 July - 31 August 2020)
- Destination Singapore Beach Road (1 April – 31 July 2020)
- Dorsett Singapore (18 April – 16 September 2020)
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel (6 April – 24 September 2020)
- ibis Singapore on Bencoolen (25 June – 11 September 2020)
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore (29 June – 15 July 2020)
- Park Hotel Clarke Quay (15 April – 11 September 2020)
- Park Hotel Farrer Park (1 April – 31 August 2020)
- Peninsula.Excelsior (16 April – 18 September 2020)
- Royal Plaza on Scotts Singapore (29 March – 31 August 2020)
- The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore (7 July - 20 September 2020)
- YOTEL Singapore (23 April – 31 July 2020)
Other Terms and Conditions
Your contractual and/or other relationship is directly with the supplier of the Services and independent of SQ, MI or any participating partner.
The Services are provided based on the terms and conditions of the supplier of the Services.
Any limitations, which apply to the carrier's liability in respect of air transport as a result of the Warsaw Convention and the Montreal Convention (amended or unchanged), whichever shall be applicable, will also apply for the benefit of the organiser and supplier of the services.
TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs as a result of the provision of the Services.
TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs from causes outside their reasonable control or from any act or omission of a party other than themselves.
In no event will the liability of TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents for any loss, damage, delay, or expense exceed as an absolute maximum the price of the Services obtained.