Booking Conditions - SGEP & SGEPL
- The Singapore Explorer Pass (“SGEP”) or Singapore Explorer Pass Plus ("SGEPL") may be purchased by passengers visiting Singapore as a destination (for example, Sydney – Singapore – Sydney) and by passengers stopping over in Singapore en route to their final destination (for example, Sydney – Singapore – London).
- Passengers on the following itineraries can purchase SGEP or SGEPL:
- Passengers travelling on SQ and/or MI ticketed and operated flights or SQ/MI flights connecting to approved Scoot (TR), and Air New Zealand (NZ) operated flights into and out of Singapore.
- Passengers travelling on SQ and/or MI ticketed and operated flights into Singapore, connecting to selected Scoot (TR) operated flights out of Singapore, and vice versa. The Singapore Explorer Pass ("SGEP") may be purchased by passengers visiting Singapore as a destination (for example, Sydney – Singapore – Sydney) and by passengers stopping over in Singapore en route to their final destination (for example, Sydney – Singapore – London).
- Passengers travelling on SQ and/or MI ticketed and operated flights into and out of Singapore. The flight number must begin with SQ or MI. Any 4-digit SQ flight must be operated by MI, and any 4-digit MI flight must be operated by SQ.
- Passengers travelling on KrisFlyer redemption bookings are eligible to buy SGEP or SGEPL if all other criteria have been met. Passengers travelling on redemption bookings on other frequent flyer programmes are not eligible to buy SGEP or SGEPL.
- SGEP or SGEPL is not available for:
- Unaccompanied children below 18 years of age; or
- Passengers travelling on rebated and industry discounted travel and/or free air tickets.
Conditions of sale
- SGEP and SGEPL are priced at the applicable local currency or designated currency of sale at point of origin of air travel.
- SGEP or SGEPL is valid for 24-hour blocks from the time when it is first scanned for admission.
- Child passes are applicable for children from 3 and below 12 years of age.
- There is no KrisFlyer mileage accrual for the purchase of SGEP or SGEPL.
- SGEPL is not available for 1-day. It comes with a minimum 2-days Pass validity.
- Bookings must be placed at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date.
- For amendments to existing SGEP or SGEPL bookings, passengers should contact their local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date. Otherwise, we may not able to accommodate such changes.
- Refunds are permitted if cancellations are made at least 72 working hours prior to the arrival date into Singapore. There will be no refunds for any unused items in SGEP or SGEPL unless the cause of non-utilisation was due to a SQ or MI flight delay or disruption.
- SGEP or SGEPL is not sold in Singapore. Bookings must be made on singaporeair.com, through your local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
- Restrictions apply to sale of SGEP or SGEPL in China, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand. For assistance, get in touch with your local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
Redemption and Usage of Attractions & Deals
- You will receive an electronic receipt when you purchase SGEP or SGEPL.
- SGEP or SGEPL is issued to arriving passengers at the Singapore Airlines Holidays counters. Upon arrival into Singapore (after immigration and custom procedures), please proceed to either counter located outside the transit area to collect your pass:
- Arrival Hall of Changi Airport Terminal 2, counter number 1 (outside of Belt 31)
- Arrival Hall of Changi Airport Terminal 3, counter number 01-K14 (outside of Belt 44)
- If you are not able to collect your pass upon arrival at Changi Airport, separate arrangements for collection can be made at an administrative cost of SGD 30 per booking. To do so, please contact our counter representative at +65 62425300 or +65 84843196.
- Please present your SGEP or SGEPL and valid boarding pass/e-ticket for redemption at the participating establishment.
- The deals offered via the passes are for one-time use (unless otherwise stated) and only valid for the duration purchased. They are not valid for extended stays on passengers' own arrangement. The use of the deals offered in any of the passes are not transferable.
- Private Transfers to the participating establishments are not included in the SGEP or SGEPL package price. However, such transfers can be arranged at a charge. Please contact your local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent to make arrangements.
- Inclusions are subject to amendment without prior notice. The listing of participating establishments may vary from year to year. For arrivals from 1 April 2019 to 30 September 2020, please refer to the updated SGEP and SGEPL attraction/deals effective from 1 April 2019.
Important Notice for Attractions' Closure or Maintenance
The following attractions are not available:
i. Singapore Flyer temporarily suspended until further notice
Please be informed that the Singapore Flyer has stop their flights due to technical issue until further notice.
ii. Kidzania’s Park Closure for Year 2020
Kidzania will be closed for maintenance on these dates: 15th January / 12th, 19th, 26th February / 29th April / 6th, 13th May / 19th August / 16th September 2020. Guests are strongly encouraged to visit their website, www.kidzania.com.sg for the latest updates before their visit day.
Other terms and conditions
Your contractual and/or other relationship is directly with the supplier of the Services and independent of SQ, MI or any participating partner.
The Services are provided based on the terms and conditions of the supplier of the Services.
Any limitations, which apply to the carrier's liability in respect of air transport as a result of the Warsaw Convention and the Montreal Convention (amended or unchanged), whichever shall be applicable, will also apply for the benefit of the organiser and supplier of the services.
TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs as a result of the provision of the Services.
TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs from causes outside their reasonable control or from any act or omission of a party other than themselves.
In no event will the liability of TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents for any loss, damage, delay, or expense exceed as an absolute maximum the price of the Services obtained.