View booking conditions
- The Singapore Stopover Holiday Package i.e. Singapore Stopover Holiday -Basic/Value/Popular/Ultimate, can be purchased by passengers stopping over in Singapore en-route to their final destination with the following eligibility conditions of travel:
- Passengers must be travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ)and/or SilkAir (MI) ticketed itineraries into and out of Singapore on flights either operated by SQ and/or MI, and/or Scoot (TR), OR
- Passengers travelling on SQ and/or MI ticketed itineraries into and out of Singapore on flights either operated by SQ and/or MI, and/or TR with a connection to selected code share flights on Air New Zealand* (*SQ4281, SQ4282, SQ4283, SQ4284, SQ4295, SQ4296, NZ283, NZ284, NZ295, NZ296, NZ281 and NZ282).
- Passengers travelling on Air New Zealand (NZ) ticketed itineraries and connecting to SQ and/or MI and/or TR flights into and out of Singapore on selected flights either operated by SQ** or NZ** (**NZ3247, NZ3248, NZ3281, NZ3282, NZ3285, NZ3286, NZ3297, NZ3298, NZ281, NZ282, NZ283, NZ284, NZ295, NZ296).
- All packages are NOT available for:
- Unaccompanied children below 18 years of age.
- Passengers travelling on rebated and industry discounted travel and/or free and/or redemption air tickets.
Conditions of sale
- Singapore Stopover Holiday packages – Basic/Value/Popular/Ultimate are priced at the applicable local currency or designated currency of sale at point of origin of air travel.
- There is no KrisFlyer mileage accrual for the value of Singapore Stopover Holiday bookings.
- The number of rooms booked cannot exceed the number of passengers.
- The maximum number of nights allowed for any Singapore Stopover Holiday package is ten (10).
- Hotel rates do not include breakfast. Breakfast may be added to the booking at an additional charge for selective categories of hotels and must be pre-arranged for the entire stay and paid for prior to departure to Singapore. Passengers should contact their local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent at least 72 working hours prior to the hotel check-in date for such request.
- Bookings must be placed at least 72 working hours prior to the hotel-check in date.
- For amendments to existing Singapore Stopover Holiday bookings, passengers should contact their local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent at least 72 working hours prior to the hotel check-in date. Otherwise, we may not be able to accommodate such changes.
- Cancellations within 72 working hours prior to hotel check-in date and/or no-shows will be subject to a fee equivalent to first night's stay or the extension night, whichever is higher.
- There is no refund for unused or partially used items in the packages. Inclusive benefits are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of claims if not utilised.
- Airport taxes, seaport taxes, surcharges, visa fees, sales taxes, exit charges levied by local authorities, custom duties, excess baggage charges, porter charge, personal and baggage insurance, laundry, meals, internet and all other expenses not specifically listed in the receipt/brochure are not included in the price/package. Usage of facilities at some hotels such as the health centre, business centre, spa, etc., may be subject to a fee. Passengers are advised to check with hotels prior to use.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that passports, visas and all travel documents are valid for entry into Singapore, Malaysia and other destinations.
- Singapore Stopover Holiday packages are not sold in Singapore. Bookings must be made on either on singaporeair.com, or through the local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
- Restrictions apply for the sale of Singapore Stopover Holiday packages in China, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand. Passenger must get in touch with local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent for assistance.
- Rates and stays are not applicable during Formula 1 2020 from 17 to 20 September 2020 (dates subject to change) and Formula 1 2021 (dates to be advised). Prices and inclusions may be subject to relevant service charges, government taxes, or currency fluctuations, and may be changed without prior notice.
- Passengers will receive an electronic receipt when they purchase any Singapore Stopover Holiday package. This document will contain the name of the confirmed hotel and information on transfers, attractions and dining deals.
- Passengers are required to present the Singapore Stopover Holiday package receipt at the hotel when they check in. In absence of it, hotel reserves the right to charge passengers' reservation at the published rate.
- Hotel check-in time varies between 12 noon and 3pm. The usual hotel check-out time is before 12 noon. Hotels reserve the right to charge for periods when the room is occupied before or after official check-in/check-out times. When making the reservation, passengers are encouraged to consider whether their booking requires early arrival or late departure.
- When booking the Singapore Stopover Holiday package, passengers may make additional requests for a double bed, inter-connecting room, smoking/non-smoking room, low/high floor, etc. However, these requests are not guaranteed and are subject to room availability on the day of arrival.
- Passengers who have booked the Singapore Stopover Holiday package - Value/Popular/Ultimate, are entitled to a discount of up to 50% on the à la carte food menu of participating F&B outlets at selected hotels. Please ask the hotel about the selected food outlet(s) where the discount applies. The discount does not apply during festive seasons and on both public holidays and the eve of public holidays.
- Private Transfers to hotels or participating establishments are not included in the Singapore Stopover Holiday packages. If required, they must be arranged at least 72 working hours prior to flight arrival, at a charge. Please contact the local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
Redemption and usage of complimentary one-way airport transfer to hotel, attractions, and deals
- In view of the current Covid-19 situation, kindly note the one-way airport-to-hotel shuttle transfer services will be temporarily suspended until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Issuance of Singapore Stopover Holiday (SSH) passes for attractions and deals
- To promote a contactless travel experience, note that our Singapore Airlines Holidays (SAH) counters will be temporarily closed.
- Instead, passengers will receive the Singapore Stopover Holiday (SSH) passes (i.e. Basic/Value/Popular/Ultimate) in the form of QR code via email 2 days prior to their arrival into Singapore.
- Passengers are encouraged to ensure they have included a valid e-mail address in their bookings to facilitate the issuance of the QR codes and arrival information.
- Arriving passengers are recommended to download the PDF document (containing QR codes) into their mobile device before the flight. QR codes issued will be for redemption of attractions and dining deals based on the SSH package variant purchased.
- Passengers are required to present their valid boarding passes/e-tickets and QR codes for redemption at the participating attractions and establishments.
- The attractions and deals offered as part of the SSH package are for one-time use (unless otherwise stated) and only valid for the duration purchased. They are not valid for extended stays on passengers' own arrangement. The use of attractions and deals offered in any of the passes are not transferable.
- For more information on issuance of SSH passes/QR codes, please contact Tradewinds Tours & Travel at +65 6506 7733 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm) or +65 9829 2557 / +65 9726 3408 (24 hours) or email to email@example.com.
Private Airport Transfer and Transfer to Establishments
- Private transfers to/from the airport are not included in any of the above-mentioned SSH packages. If required, please make advance reservation for private and/or wheelchair (either motorized or non-motorized wheelchairs) transfer through the nearest Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or with the local travel agent.
- The chauffeur will meet the passengers at the exit of their baggage belt in the Arrival Hall with a signage of their name. The chauffeur will wait up to one (1) hour from the time of passengers’ flight arrival.
- If you have made a reservation for departure transfer, please note that the pickup from hotel is generally 3 hours before passengers’ flight departure timing.
- Transfers to the participating establishments are not included in any of the above-mentioned SSH packages. However, such transfers can be arranged at a charge. Passengers can contact their local travel agent, Singapore Airlines or SilkAir offices or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the necessary arrangements.
- Inclusions are subject to amendment without prior notice. The listing of participating attractions and establishments may vary year to year. For arrivals from 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021, please refer to the complimentary attraction/deals effective from 1 April 2021.
Important notice for hotels/attractions' closure or maintenance
Please note that the following hotels which are part of the Singapore Stopover Holiday and Experience Singapore Holiday will be temporarily unavailable:
- Aqueen Heritage Hotel Joo Chiat
- Aqueen Heritage Hotel Little India
- Carlton City Hotel Singapore
- Concorde Hotel Singapore
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park
- Destination Singapore Beach Road
- Furama City Centre Singapore
- Furama RiverFront
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
- Hotel Grand Pacific
- Hotel Mi
- Hotel Miramar Singapore
- ibis Singapore on Bencoolen
- Link Hotel
- Mercure Singapore on Stevens
- Parc Sovereign Hotel – Albert Street
- Parc Sovereign Hotel – Tyrwhitt
- Royal Plaza on Scotts Singapore
- The Quay Lavender
- V Hotel Lavender
Please refer to the following notices:
i. Resumption of Selected Attractions and Activities
As part of the gradual resumption of tourist activities, only selected attractions are permitted to resume operations. Please refer to https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/home-pages/approved-attractions.html for list of attractions that are allowed to reopen from 01 July 2020, unless otherwise stated. Some attractions may require you to pre-book a timeslot before visiting. You are encouraged to visit the individual website of each attraction for further updates and instructions.
ii. Temporary Unavailability of Attractions and Activities
These are the establishments which are unavailable due to closures/suspension of tourists’ activities until further notice:
- Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Bar Rouge
- Chinatown Heritage Centre
- One-way Airport-to-Hotel Transfer Service
- Mega Jump
- Night City Tour
- Wings of Time
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore (Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari, Singapore Zoo)
- Sentosa 4D Adventureland
- Singapore City Tour
- The Original Singapore Walks* (*Only 1 out of 5 walks have resumed)
iii. Gardens by the Bay’s Closure for Year 2020/2021
Gardens by the Bay will be closed for maintenance on these dates:
Flower Dome - 15 DEC 2020 / 12 JAN / 23 FEB / 23 MAR / 20 APR / 11 MAY / 15 JUN / 13 JUL / 17 AUG / 14 SEP / 12 OCT / 23 NOV / 14 DEC 2021
Cloud Forest - 14 DEC 2020 / 11 JAN / 22 FEB / 22 MAR / 19 APR / 10 MAY / 14 JUN / 12 JUL / 16 AUG / 13 SEP / 11 OCT / 22 NOV / 13 DEC 2021
For guests who choose to visit the garden on these dates, there will be no refund or exchange. Closure dates may be subject to changes, for latest updates, please visit www.gardensbythebay.com.sg.
iv. Revision in Attractions’ Operation Days and Hours
Due to the reduction in volume and overall capacity, some of the attractions have implemented changes to their operation days and hours. Please refer to the individual website of each attraction before making a visit to ensure its availability.
All information on this website is correct at the time of loading. Prices and offers quoted are subject to change without notice.
Other terms and conditions
All arrangements made on this website for transport, accommodation or other services except air transportation (the "Services") are provided by suppliers independent of Tradewinds Tours & Travel Pte Ltd (“TTT”), SQ, MI and/or participating partner airlines. SQ, MI and participating partner airlines only provide air transportation.
Your contractual and/or other relationship is directly with the supplier of the Services and independent of SQ, MI or any participating partner.
The Services are provided based on the terms and conditions of the supplier of the Services.
Any limitations, which apply to the carrier's liability in respect of air transport as a result of the Warsaw Convention and the Montreal Convention (amended or unchanged), whichever shall be applicable, will also apply for the benefit of the organiser and supplier of the services.
TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs as a result of the provision of the Services.
TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs from causes outside their reasonable control or from any act or omission of a party other than themselves.
In no event will the liability of TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents for any loss, damage, delay, or expense exceed as an absolute maximum the price of the Services obtained.