View booking conditions
- The Singapore Stopover Holiday Package i.e. Singapore Stopover Holiday -Basic/Value/Popular/Ultimate, can be purchased by passengers stopping over in Singapore en-route to their final destination with the following eligibility conditions of travel:
- Passengers must be travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ)and/or SilkAir (MI) ticketed itineraries into and out of Singapore on flights either operated by SQ and/or MI, and/or Scoot (TR), OR
- Passengers travelling on SQ and/or MI ticketed itineraries into and out of Singapore on flights either operated by SQ and/or MI, and/or TR with a connection to selected code share flights on Air New Zealand* (*SQ4281, SQ4282, SQ4283, SQ4284, SQ4295, SQ4296, NZ283, NZ284, NZ295, NZ296, NZ281 and NZ282).
- Passengers travelling on Air New Zealand (NZ) ticketed itineraries and connecting to SQ and/or MI and/or TR flights into and out of Singapore on selected flights either operated by SQ** or NZ** (**NZ3247, NZ3248, NZ3281, NZ3282, NZ3285, NZ3286, NZ3297, NZ3298, NZ281, NZ282, NZ283, NZ284, NZ295, NZ296).
- All packages are NOT available for:
- Unaccompanied children below 18 years of age.
- Passengers travelling on rebated and industry discounted travel and/or free and/or redemption air tickets.
Conditions of sale
- Singapore Stopover Holiday packages – Basic/Value/Popular/Ultimate are priced at the applicable local currency or designated currency of sale at point of origin of air travel.
- There is no KrisFlyer mileage accrual for the value of Singapore Stopover Holiday bookings.
- The number of rooms booked cannot exceed the number of passengers.
- The maximum number of nights allowed for any Singapore Stopover Holiday package is ten (10).
- Hotel rates do not include breakfast. Breakfast may be added to the booking at an additional charge for selective categories of hotels and must be pre-arranged for the entire stay and paid for prior to departure to Singapore. Passengers should contact their local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent at least 72 working hours prior to the hotel check-in date for such request.
- Bookings must be placed at least 72 working hours prior to the hotel-check in date.
- For amendments to existing Singapore Stopover Holiday bookings, passengers should contact their local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent at least 72 working hours prior to the hotel check-in date. Otherwise, we may not be able to accommodate such changes.
- Cancellations within 72 working hours prior to hotel check-in date and/or no-shows will be subject to a fee equivalent to first night's stay or the extension night, whichever is higher.
- There is no refund for unused or partially used items in the packages. Inclusive benefits are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of claims if not utilised.
- Airport taxes, seaport taxes, surcharges, visa fees, sales taxes, exit charges levied by local authorities, custom duties, excess baggage charges, porter charge, personal and baggage insurance, laundry, meals, internet and all other expenses not specifically listed in the receipt/brochure are not included in the price/package. Usage of facilities at some hotels such as the health centre, business centre, spa, etc., may be subject to a fee. Passengers are advised to check with hotels prior to use.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that passports, visas and all travel documents are valid for entry into Singapore, Malaysia and other destinations.
- Singapore Stopover Holiday packages are not sold in Singapore. Bookings must be made on either on singaporeair.com, or through the local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
- Restrictions apply for the sale of Singapore Stopover Holiday packages in China, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand. Passenger must get in touch with local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent for assistance.
- Rates and stays are not applicable during Formula 1 2020 from 17 to 20 September 2020 (dates subject to change) and Formula 1 2021 (dates to be advised). Prices and inclusions may be subject to relevant service charges, government taxes, or currency fluctuations, and may be changed without prior notice.
- Passengers will receive an electronic receipt when they purchase any Singapore Stopover Holiday package. This document will contain the name of the confirmed hotel and information on transfers, attractions and dining deals.
- Passengers are required to present the Singapore Stopover Holiday package receipt at the hotel when they check in. In absence of it, hotel reserves the right to charge passengers' reservation at the published rate.
- Hotel check-in time varies between 12 noon and 3pm. The usual hotel check-out time is before 12 noon. Hotels reserve the right to charge for periods when the room is occupied before or after official check-in/check-out times. When making the reservation, passengers are encouraged to consider whether their booking requires early arrival or late departure.
- When booking the Singapore Stopover Holiday package, passengers may make additional requests for a double bed, inter-connecting room, smoking/non-smoking room, low/high floor, etc. However, these requests are not guaranteed and are subject to room availability on the day of arrival.
- Passengers who have booked the Singapore Stopover Holiday package - Value/Popular/Ultimate, are entitled to a discount of up to 50% on the à la carte food menu of participating F&B outlets at selected hotels. Please ask the hotel about the selected food outlet(s) where the discount applies. The discount does not apply during festive seasons and on both public holidays and the eve of public holidays.
- Private Transfers to hotels or participating establishments are not included in the Singapore Stopover Holiday packages. If required, they must be arranged at least 72 working hours prior to flight arrival, at a charge. Please contact the local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
Redemption and usage of complimentary one-way airport transfer to hotel, attractions, and deals
- From September 2020 onwards, passengers with Singapore Stopover Holiday bookings would also be able to access their Singapore Stopover Holiday passes in the form of QR codes via the KrisPay app (click here for download details). Passengers can retrieve/download QR codes for their Singapore Stopover Holiday passes two days before arriving in Singapore and during their holidays. In addition to the passes, passengers are also able to:
- - Enjoy partner privileges e.g. discounts, giveaways, as featured in the app
- - Convert KrisFlyer miles to KrisPay miles for redemption at our partners’ outlet
- - Earn KrisPay miles (transferrable to KrisFlyer account 7 days from transaction date)
- Physical collection of Singapore Stopover Holiday pass.
- Alternatively, the respective Singapore Stopover Holiday passes (i.e. Basic/Value/Popular/Ultimate) can also be issued to arriving passengers via the Singapore Airlines Holidays counters. Passes would include one-time usage of complimentary one-way shuttle transfer from airport to hotel as well as redemption of attractions and dining deals (based on the package variant purchased).
- Upon arrival into Singapore (after immigration and custom procedures), passengers should proceed to the counter located outside the transit area to collect their Singapore Stopover Holiday passes:
- - Arrival Hall of Changi Airport Terminal 3, counter number 01-K14 (outside of Belt 44)
- If the passenger is not able to collect the pass upon arrival at Changi Airport, separate arrangements for collection can be made at an administrative cost of SGD 30 per booking. To do so, please contact our counter representative at +65 62425300 or +65 84843196.
- Passengers are required to present their Singapore Stopover Holiday passes and valid boarding passes/e-tickets or QR codes for redemption at the participating attractions and establishments.
- The attractions and deals offered as part of the Singapore Stopover Holiday package are for one-time use (unless otherwise stated) and only valid for the duration purchased. They are not valid for extended stays on passengers' own arrangement. The use of attractions and deals offered in any of the passes are not transferable.
- Please note that baggage for complimentary one-way shuttle transfer from airport to hotel is limited to one cabin and one check-in baggage per passenger due to space limitation. For additional baggage, passengers may be charged SGD 9 per bag by the service provider, Woodlands Transport Service Pte. Ltd. Passengers with surfboard, bicycle or any odd-shaped baggage will not be able to board due to safety reasons.
- Private transfers to the participating establishments are not included in the Singapore Stopover Holiday package price. However, such transfers can be arranged at a charge. Passengers are encouraged to contact their local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent to make the necessary arrangements.
- Inclusions are subject to amendment without prior notice. The listing of participating attractions and establishments may vary year to year. For arrivals from 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021, please refer to the complimentary attraction/deals effective from 1 April 2021.
Important notice for hotels/attractions' closure or maintenance
Please refer to the below for ongoing Hotel refurbishment or renovation projects:
i. Furama City Centre - Upgrading of Hotel Facade
The upgrading of hotel facade is expected to complete by September 2020. During this period, the hotel and their outlets will continue normal day to day operations.
ii. Hotel Royal @ Queens - Room Refurbishment Work
The refurbishment work is expected to complete by July 2020. During this period, the hotel and their outlets will continue normal day to day operations.
iii. PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore – Closure for Renovation
With the rebranding, the hotel will be refreshed with a new look and will be closed for renovation from 16 March 2020 to 08 September 2020. All guests with an existing booking at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore during the closure will be transferred to Pan Pacific Singapore.
iv. Parc Sovereign Hotel - Tyrwhitt - Closure for Refurbishment
The hotel is closed for refurbishment till further notice.
v. Hotel Miramar Singapore - Hotel Refurbishment Work
The hotel will undergo refurbishment work from now till 23 December 2020, and will not be able to take in new bookings during this period.
vi. Please note that the following hotels which are part of the Experience Singapore Holiday will temporarily be unavailable during the below-mentioned periods:
- Carlton City Hotel Singapore (29 June – 30 September 2020)
- Chancellor @ Orchard (24 June – 4 September 2020)
- Concorde Hotel Singapore (1 April – 31 July 2020)
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park (2 July - 31 August 2020)
- Destination Singapore Beach Road (1 April – 31 July 2020)
- Dorsett Singapore (18 April – 16 September 2020)
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel (6 April – 24 September 2020)
- ibis Singapore on Bencoolen (25 June – 11 September 2020)
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore (29 June – 15 July 2020)
- Park Hotel Clarke Quay (15 April – 11 September 2020)
- Park Hotel Farrer Park (1 April – 31 August 2020)
- Peninsula.Excelsior (16 April – 18 September 2020)
- Royal Plaza on Scotts Singapore (29 March – 31 August 2020)
- The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore (7 July - 20 September 2020)
- YOTEL Singapore (23 April – 31 July 2020)
The following attractions are not available:
i. Attractions and Activities NOT stated in the list will continue to be suspended till further notice
As part of the resumption of tourism activities in Phase 2 of post-circuit breaker, only selected attractions will be permitted to resume operations. Please refer to https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/home-pages/approved-attractions.html for list of attractions that are allowed to reopen from 01 July 2020, unless otherwise stated. Please also refer to the individual website of each attraction for further updates.
ii. Bar Rouge temporary closure until further notice
Please be informed that Bar Rouge will be closed until further notice due to a mandatory health advisory to practise social distancing and suspending of events and gatherings with 250 or more participants.
iii. Gardens by the Bay’s Closure for Year 2020
Gardens by the Bay will be closed for maintenance on these dates:
Flower Dome - 7Apr, 19May, 16Jun, 14Jul, 18Aug, 22Sep, 13Oct, 10Nov, 15Dec 2020
Cloud Forest - 6Apr, 18May, 15Jun, 13Jul, 17Aug, 21Sep, 12Oct, 9Nov, 14Dec 2020
For guests who choose to visit the garden on these dates, there will be no refund or exchange. Closure dates may be subject to changes, for latest updates, please visit www.gardensbythebay.com.sg.
All information on this website is correct at the time of loading. Prices and offers quoted are subject to change without notice.
Other terms and conditions
All arrangements made on this website for transport, accommodation or other services except air transportation (the "Services") are provided by suppliers independent of Tradewinds Tours & Travel Pte Ltd (“TTT”), SQ, MI and/or participating partner airlines. SQ, MI and participating partner airlines only provide air transportation.
Your contractual and/or other relationship is directly with the supplier of the Services and independent of SQ, MI or any participating partner.
The Services are provided based on the terms and conditions of the supplier of the Services.
Any limitations, which apply to the carrier's liability in respect of air transport as a result of the Warsaw Convention and the Montreal Convention (amended or unchanged), whichever shall be applicable, will also apply for the benefit of the organiser and supplier of the services.
TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs as a result of the provision of the Services.
TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs from causes outside their reasonable control or from any act or omission of a party other than themselves.
In no event will the liability of TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents for any loss, damage, delay, or expense exceed as an absolute maximum the price of the Services obtained.