Booking Conditions for Singapore Stopover Holiday Packages (BSSH, SSH, SSP)
- A Singapore Stopover Package i.e. Singapore Stopover Holiday (SSH), Singapore Stopover Holiday Plus (SSP), or Basic Singapore Stopover Holiday (BSSH) package, may be purchased by passengers stopping over in Singapore en-route to their final destination on the following itineraries:
- Passengers travelling on SQ and/or MI ticketed and operated flights into and out of Singapore. The flight number must begin with SQ or MI. Any 4-digit SQ flight must be operated by MI, and any 4-digit MI flight must be operated by SQ.
- Passengers travelling on SQ and/or MI ticketed and operated flights into Singapore, connecting to selected Scoot (TR) operated flights out of Singapore, and vice versa.
- Passengers travelling on SQ and/or MI operated flights into Singapore, connecting to selected Air New Zealand (NZ) operated flights out of Singapore, and vice versa.
- All packages are NOT available for:
- Unaccompanied children below 18 years of age, or
- Passengers travelling on rebated and industry discounted travel and/or free air tickets.
- KrisFlyer redemption bookings
Conditions of Sale
- BSSH, SSH and SSP packages are priced at the applicable local currency or designated currency of sale at point of origin of air travel.
- There is no KrisFlyer mileage accrual for hotel bookings made under the BSSH, SSH and SSP packages.
- The number of rooms booked cannot exceed the number of passengers.
- The maximum number of nights allowed for BSSH / SSH / SSP booking is ten (10).
- Hotel rates do not include breakfast. Breakfast may be added to the booking at an additional charge and must be pre-arranged for the entire stay and paid for prior to departure to Singapore.
- Airport taxes, seaport taxes, surcharges, visa fees, sales taxes, exit charges levied by local authorities, custom duties, excess baggage charges, porter charge, personal and baggage insurance, laundry, meals, internet and all other expenses not specifically listed in the receipt/brochure are not included in the price/package. Usage of facilities at some hotels such as the health centre, business centre, spa, etc., may be subject to a fee. Passengers are advised to check with hotels prior to use.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that passports, visas and all travel documents are valid for entry into Singapore, Malaysia and other destinations.
- Bookings must be placed at least 72 hours prior to the hotel-check in date.
- For amendments to existing BSSH, SSH and SSP bookings, passengers should contact their local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent at least 72 hours prior to the hotel check-in date. Otherwise, we may not be able to accommodate such changes.
- Cancellations within 72 working hours prior to hotel check-in date and/or no-shows will be subject to a fee equivalent to first night's stay or the extension night, whichever is higher.
- There is no refund for unused or partially used items in the packages. Inclusive benefits are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other forms of claims if not utilised.
- BSSH, SSH and SSP packages are not sold in Singapore. Bookings must be made on either on singaporeair.com, or through your local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
- Restrictions apply for the sale of BSSH, SSH and SSP packages in China, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand. For assistance, get in touch with your local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
- You will receive an electronic receipt when you purchase a BSSH, SSH or SSP package. This document will contain the name of the confirmed hotel and information on transfers and attractions.
- Present the same BSSH, SSH or SSP receipt at the hotel when you check in. Otherwise, the hotel reserves the right to charge your reservation at the published rate.
- Hotel check-in time varies between 12 noon and 3pm. The usual hotel check-out time is before 12 noon. Hotels reserve the right to charge for periods when the room is occupied before or after official check-in/check-out times. When making your reservation, please consider whether your booking includes early arrival or late departure.
- When booking your BSSH, SSH or SSP package, you may make additional requests for a double bed, inter-connecting room, smoking/non-smoking room, low/high floor, etc. However, these requests are not guaranteed and are subject to room availability on the day of arrival.
- Passengers who have booked the SSH package are entitled to a discount of up to 50% on the à la carte food menu of participating F&B outlets at selected hotels. Please ask your hotel about the selected food outlet(s) where the discount applies. The discount does not apply during festive seasons and on the eve of public holidays.
- Private Transfers to hotels or participating establishments are not included in the BSSH, SSH or SSP packages. If required, they must be arranged at least 3 working days prior to flight arrival, at a charge. Please contact your local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent.
Redemption and Usage of Attractions and Deals
- The respective BSSH, SSH or SSP passes are issued to arriving passengers at the Singapore Airlines Holidays counters. Upon arrival into Singapore (after immigration and custom procedures), please proceed to either counter located outside the transit area to collect your pass:
- Arrival Hall of Changi Airport Terminal 2, counter number 13 (After Belt 36)
- Arrival Hall of Changi Airport Terminal 3, counter number 01-K14 (After Belt 44)
- If you are not able to collect your pass upon arrival at Changi Airport, separate arrangements for collection can be made at an administrative cost of SGD 30 per booking. To do so, please contact our counter representative at +65 62425300 or +65 84843196.
- Please present your BSSH, SSH or SSP pass and valid boarding pass/e-ticket for redemption at the participating establishment.
- The deals offered via the passes are for one-time use (unless otherwise stated) and only valid for the duration purchased. They are not valid for extended stays on passengers' own arrangement. The use of the deals offered in any of the passes are not transferable.
- Private transfers to the participating establishments are not included in the SSH package price. However, such transfers can be arranged at a charge. Please contact your local Singapore Airlines or SilkAir office or travel agent to make arrangements.
- Inclusions are subject to amendment without prior notice. The listing of participating establishments may vary from year to year. For arrivals from 1 April 2019 to 30 September 2020, please refer to the complimentary attraction/deals effective from 1 April 2019.
Important Notice for Hotels/Attractions' Closure or Maintenance
Please refer to the below for ongoing Hotel refurbishment or renovation projects:
I. Furama City Centre - Upgrading of Hotel Facade
The upgrading of hotel facade is expected to complete by September 2020. During this period, the hotel and their outlets will continue normal day to day operations.
II. Furama Riverfront, Singapore - Lobby Refurbishment Work
The refurbishment work is expected to complete in December 2019. During this period, the hotel and their outlets will continue normal day to day operations.
III. Hotel Royal @ Queens - Room Refurbishment Work
The refurbishment work is expected to complete by January 2020. During this period, the hotel and their outlets will continue normal day to day operations.
I. Singapore Flyer temporarily suspended until further notice
Please be informed that the Singapore Flyer has stop their flights due to technical issue until further notice.
All information on this website is correct at the time of loading. Prices and offers quoted are subject to change without notice.
Other Terms and Conditions
All arrangements made on this website for transport, accommodation or other services except air transportation (the "Services") are provided by suppliers independent of Tradewinds Tours & Travel Pte Ltd (“TTT”), SQ, MI and/or participating partner airlines. SQ, MI and participating partner airlines only provide air transportation.
Your contractual and/or other relationship is directly with the supplier of the Services and independent of SQ, MI or any participating partner.
The Services are provided based on the terms and conditions of the supplier of the Services.
Any limitations, which apply to the carrier's liability in respect of air transport as a result of the Warsaw Convention and the Montreal Convention (amended or unchanged), whichever shall be applicable, will also apply for the benefit of the organiser and supplier of the services.
TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs as a result of the provision of the Services.
TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, expense, injury, accident, or death that occurs from causes outside their reasonable control or from any act or omission of a party other than themselves.
In no event will the liability of TTT, SQ, MI, any participating partner airline, their employees and/or agents for any loss, damage, delay, or expense exceed as an absolute maximum the price of the Services obtained.