Changi Airport Transit Hotel and Lounge Rates
Singapore Airlines passengers can book Transit Hotel in the block of 6 hours or Transit Lounge in the block of 3 hours either through local Singapore Airlines office or appointed Travel Agents. The prices starting from SGD 77 per person for the first 6 hours block of Transit Hotel stay on twin sharing basis and SGD 40 per person for the first 3 hours block of lounge usage.
These are the Transit Hotels available at Changi Airport:
Please note that the pool and gym usage at Aerotel Singapore Transit Hotel (Terminal 1) are temporarily suspended until further notice.
Aerotel Singapore Transit Hotel (T1)
Located within the transit (airport restricted) area at Changi Airport Terminal 1, near boarding gate D41
Note: Pool and gym usage are temporarily suspended until further notice
Ambassador Transit Hotel (T3)
Located within the transit (airport restricted) area at Changi Airport Terminal 3, mezzanine level 3 on departure level
Transit Hotels consist of the following amenities:
- 6-hourly block stay in Room
- En-suite bathroom
- Complimentary coffee/tea-making facilities
- Wake-up call service
- Non-smoking room
- For guests staying at Aerotel, rates are inclusive of pool and gym usage as well as 01 complimentary meal set per room
|Transit Hotels||Rates^ (SGD)|
|Rates in SGD||Twin Bed||Single Bed|
|First 6-hour block of stay||77||119|
|*Additional 6-hour block||94||139|
|Every additional 1-hour block||18||32|
^ The above Transit Hotel rates apply for passengers who have not purchased any stopover or transit package. For other booking conditions, please refer to the booking conditions as stated in www.singaporeair.com/ssh.
* 6 hourly block rate after the "first 6 hours' block of stay rate" is the same for all the later blocks of stay regardless of whether these block bookings are done for one-way or both ways of flight itinerary.
These are the Transit Lounges available at Changi Airport:
Transit lounges are only available for departing passengers from Singapore, and Unilateral Opening Transit Passengers (UOTT) from Australia (except Victoria state), Brunei, Mainland China (except Guangdong province) and New Zealand.
Ambassador Transit Lounge (T3)
– Temporarily closed from 27 May 2021 until further notice
Plaza Premium Lounge (T1)
– Temporarily closed from 18 February 2021 until further notice
SATS Premier Lounge (T1)
SATS Premier Lounge (T3)
Transit Lounges consist of the following amenities:
- Shower with basic toiletries
- Light snacks; free flow of non-alcoholic beverages
- Free flow alcoholic beverages are available in Plaza Premium Lounge and SATS Premier Lounge only
- Television (not available at Ambassador Transit Lounge)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
|Transit Lounges||Rates (SGD)|
|Per 3-hour block of lounge usage||40|