Changi Airport Transit Hotel and Lounge Rates
Singapore Airlines passengers can book Transit Hotel in the block of 6 hours or Transit Lounge in the block of 3 hours either through local Singapore Airlines office or appointed Travel Agents. The prices starting from SGD 77* per person for the first 6-hour block of Transit Hotel stay on twin sharing basis and SGD 40* per person for the first 3-hour block of lounge usage.
* Please note that these rates are:
- NOT applicable for walk-in bookings.
- MUST be booked prior to arrival into Singapore only via local Singapore Airlines office or appointed Travel Agents.
- Applicable for passengers who have not purchased any stopover or transit packages and are travelling on SQ/TR flights which are issued on 618 tickets.
These are the Transit Hotels available at Changi Airport:
Please note that the pool and gym usage at Aerotel Singapore Transit Hotel (Terminal 1) are temporarily suspended until further notice.
Aerotel Singapore Transit Hotel (T1)
Located within the transit (airport restricted) area at Changi Airport Terminal 1, near boarding gate D41
Note: Pool and gym usage are temporarily suspended until further notice
Ambassador Transit Hotel (T3)
Located within the transit (airport restricted) area at Changi Airport Terminal 3, mezzanine level 3 on departure level
Transit Hotels consist of the following amenities:
- 6-hourly block stay in room
- En-suite bathroom
- Complimentary coffee/tea-making facilities
- Wake-up call service
- Non-smoking room
- For guests staying at Aerotel, rates are inclusive of pool and gym usage, as well as 1 complimentary meal per room for every 6-hour block, regardless of passenger count in each room (except for 24-hour bookings which will include 3 meals).
|Transit Hotels||Rates1 Per Person (SGD)|
|Twin Bed||Single Bed|
|First 6-hour block of stay||77||119|
|**Additional 6-hour block||94||139|
|Every additional 1-hour block||18||32|
1 The above Transit Hotel rates are applicable for passengers who have not purchased any stopover or transit packages and are travelling on SQ/TR flights which are issued on 618 tickets. For other booking conditions, please refer to the booking conditions as stated in www.singaporeair.com/ssh.
** 6 hourly block rate after the "first 6-hour block of stay rate" is the same for all the later blocks of stay regardless of whether these block bookings are done for one-way or both ways of flight itinerary.
These are the Transit Lounges available at Changi Airport:
Transit lounges are only available for departing passengers from Singapore, and travellers from Hong Kong, Macao, Mainland China, and Taiwan; who spent the last 21 days there before departure for Singapore.
Ambassador Transit Lounge (T3)
– Temporarily closed from 27 May 2021 until further notice
Plaza Premium Lounge (T1)
– Temporarily closed from 18 February 2021 until further notice
SATS Premier Lounge (T1)
SATS Premier Lounge (T3)
Transit Lounges consist of the following amenities:
- Shower with basic toiletries
- Light snacks; free flow of non-alcoholic beverages
- Free flow alcoholic beverages are available in Plaza Premium Lounge and SATS Premier Lounge only
- Television (not available at Ambassador Transit Lounge)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
|Transit Lounges||Rates2 Per Person (SGD)|
|Per 3-hour block of lounge usage||40|
2 The above Transit Lounge rates are applicable for passengers who have not purchased any stopover or transit packages and are travelling on SQ/TR flights which are issued on 618 tickets.