Redeem more rewards with KrisFlyer and Link Rewards Programme
From now until 18 April 2022, 4 lucky KrisFlyer and Link members who convert their Linkpoints to KrisFlyer miles or vice versa will win 100,000 KrisFlyer miles or 300,000 Linkpoints respectively.
Two lucky winners will be selected at the end of every week. All four winners will be contacted by 9 May 2022 via email or mobile.
Week 15 April 2022 – 11 April 2022
Week 212 April 2022 – 18 April 2022
Here’s what 100,000 KrisFlyer miles can get you: Four Economy Class tickets to Seoul for you and your family, gifts on KrisShop or retail and dining treats at over 1,000 Kris+ partner outlets islandwide.
For more details on how to convert between KrisFlyer miles and Linkpoints, please click here.
Terms & Conditions
Weekly Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
- This lucky draw ("Lucky Draw") is organised by Singapore Airlines Ltd ("SIA") and NTUC Link Pte Ltd ("NTUC Link").
- Entry is open to all individuals who are both a KrisFlyer member and Link member, aged 18 years and above as at 5 April 2022, 2359 hrs (GMT+8) residing in Singapore ("Participants"), who have successfully converted their (i) KrisFlyer miles to Linkpoints and/or (ii) Linkpoints to KrisFlyer miles ("Eligible Conversion"), from 5 April 2022, 0000hrs (GMT+8) to 18 April 2022, 2359hrs (GMT+8) ("Promotion Period").
- Participants who have made an Eligible Conversion during the Promotion Period will be automatically enrolled into the Lucky Draw. Each Participant is entitled to one (1) chance per Eligible Conversion, regardless of the amount of KrisFlyer miles or Linkpoints converted.
- Representatives of SIA and NTUC Link will randomly select two (2) prize winners who had carried out Eligible Conversions during each of the two (2) eligible Lucky Draw weeks as specified herein (each, an "Eligible Week"), with a total of four (4) winners to be selected during the Promotion Period. Of the two (2) weekly winners in respect of each Eligible Week:
- one (1) winner will be selected ("KrisFlyer Winner") to receive 100,000 KrisFlyer miles ("SIA Prize"); and
- one (1) winner will be selected ("Link Rewards Winner") to receive 300,000 Linkpoints ("NTUC Link Prize").
- Week 1: 5 April 2022, 0000 hrs (GMT+8) – 11 April 2022, 2359 hrs (GMT+8)
- Week 2: 12 April 2022, 0000 hrs (GMT+8) – 18 April 2022, 2359 hrs (GMT+8)
- The selection of all four (4) winners for Eligible Weeks will be conducted on 9 May 2022. SIA and NTUC Link will each notify their respective two (2) winners (i.e. SIA will notify the KrisFlyer Winners and NTUC Link will notify the Link Rewards Winners) via the email address registered with each winner’s KrisFlyer or Link Rewards membership profile within seven (7) working days after the date of the draw. Each winner will be required to return a signed letter of acceptance via email to SIA or NTUC Link within ten (10) working days from the date on which the notification email is sent, failing which, the SIA Prize or the NTUC Link Prize, where applicable, will be forfeited.
- The SIA Prizes and NTUC Link Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash and shall not be transferred to another individual.
- For KrisFlyer members, all KrisFlyer miles awarded under this Lucky Draw will be valid for one (1) year from the date on which they are credited into the recipient’s KrisFlyer account and no extensions of validity will be permitted. For the avoidance of doubt, the KrisFlyer miles awarded under this Lucky Draw which have not been used by the end of such validity period will expire and shall be deemed null and void.
- For Link members, validity for all Linkpoints awarded under this Lucky Draw will expire on 31 December 2022. However, Link members and NTUC members are given grace periods of 6 months (i.e. till 30th June of the following year) and 12 months (i.e. till 31st December of the following year) respectively to redeem their Linkpoints.
- Individuals are only permitted to hold only one (1) KrisFlyer membership account. Any fraudulent or duplicate KrisFlyer accounts, including the original KrisFlyer account held by such individuals will be suspended and disqualified from the Lucky Draw, at SIA's sole and absolute discretion.
- For further enquiries, or to opt out of the Lucky Draw, Participants may contact KrisFlyer Membership Services at KF_contact@singaporeair.com.sg or write in a request to NTUC Link at https://support.link.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new.
- Employees of SIA or any SIA Group company, and employees of NTUC Link are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw. Corporations and other artificial persons are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- SIA and NTUC Link reserve the right to verify the eligibility of Participants. The demise of a Participant automatically disqualifies his/her entry. The information provided in "Personal Profile" of the Participant’s Link account and KrisFlyer account must be accurate, true and complete. Participants who have provided incomplete and/or inaccurate information will be disqualified and SIA and NTUC Link shall not have any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason for such disqualification. All decisions by SIA and NTUC Link, in respect of the choice of KrisFlyer Winners and Link Rewards Winners respectively are final.
- Each KrisFlyer Winner and each Link Rewards Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes (including but not limited to, federal, state, local and/or income) in connection with the SIA Prize or NTUC Link Prize (as the case may be).
- To the extent permitted under applicable law, SIA and NTUC Link will not be responsible or liable for any consequences that any Participant may suffer (including without limitation any damage, loss, injury or disappointment), or that results in an infringement of any law or regulation, by entering the Lucky Draw or the Participant’s acceptance of any prize.
- All decisions made by SIA and NTUC Link in respect to any matter relating to this Lucky Draw shall be final. SIA and NTUC Link reserve the right to vary these Terms & Conditions, terminate or otherwise amend this Lucky Draw without prior notice, and at their sole and absolute discretion.
- For enquiries, participants may contact KrisFlyer Membership Services at KF_contact@singaporeair.com.sg or NTUC Link at write in a request to NTUC Link at https://support.link.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.