KrisFlyer Miles Masters Hunt - Facebook and Instagram Contest Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) / Official Rules
KrisFlyer members who participate in the Contest (as defined herein) from 22 August 2022 (0800 hrs GMT+8) to 18 September 2022 (2359 hrs GMT+8) (“Contest Period”) will stand a chance to win KrisFlyer miles.
- This KrisFlyer Miles Masters on Facebook and Instagram Contest (“Contest”) is organised by Singapore Airlines Limited (“SIA”) and will be carried out on Facebook and Instagram, and is open to all KrisFlyer members (unless otherwise stated) who reside in Singapore, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, Iceland, India (excluding Tamil Nadu), Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan China, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
- To be eligible to participate, participants in the Contest (“Participants”)must be KrisFlyer members with valid KrisFlyer memberships and their KrisFlyer accounts must have been created on or before 22 August 2022, 2359hrs (GMT+8),
- In order to participate in the Contest, Participants must first follow KrisFlyer on either Facebook (www.facebook.com/krisflyer.official) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/krisflyer.official), depending on which platform they are entering the Contest. Participants must explain how they earn and redeem miles, and the experiences they have enjoyed utilizing KrisFlyer miles. The entries can be submitted using various formats – a comment on the Contest post, an Instagram reel, a photo essay on the Participant’s own social account etc. All entries must include #KrisFlyerMilesMaster to be considered for the Contest. Participants can submit unlimited entries, however repeated entries containing the same response will be disqualified.
- SIA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Participants at its sole and absolute discretion. The demise of a Participant automatically disqualifies his/her entry.
- The Participant(s) with the most well-rounded KrisFlyer journey and experiences will win the Prize as defined in paragraph 6 below, as determined by SIA in its sole and absolute discretion. No purchase of any kind is necessary to participate in this Contest.
- There will be a total of five winners (each a “Winner”, and collectively the “Winners”), and each Winner will receive 100,000 KrisFlyer miles (collectively the “Prizes” and each a “Prize”). The Winners will be announced on 30 September 2022 on Facebook and Instagram.
- By taking part in this Contest, Participants acknowledge and agree that:
- the Participants may not submit, upload or publish any content (“Submission”) that is inaccurate, misleading, libellous, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, obscene, indecent, lewd, abusive, illegal, political, racist, religious, blasphemous, false, an infringement of any intellectual property rights of a third party, or would otherwise violate or encourage the violation of any law or the proprietary or other rights of any third party (individually and collectively “Improper Content”);
- each Participant automatically grants SIA a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and royalty-free licence to use (including without limitation, to store, reproduce, modify, distribute, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, podcast, webcast, or broadcast) and to sub-licence any and all intellectual property rights, title and interests (including copyright) in the Submission, including to repurpose and/or report their answers in other social media posts as and when it deems fit, without informing the Participant in advance; and
- each Participant represents and warrants that:
- all such Submissions are the Participant’s own original works and creations and do not and will not infringe the copyright or any other intellectual property or other rights of any third party;
- none of the Submissions are proprietary or confidential;
- none of the Submissions are Improper Content, nor will they expose SIA to any civil or criminal proceedings in any part of the world; and
- the use by SIA and other users for the purposes and in the manner set out in these Terms and Conditions will not require any further licences or rights from, or infringe any intellectual property or other rights of, any third party.
- SIA will notify the Winners as a reply to their Contest entry by KrisFlyer, where the Winners will be informed to provide their personal details to SIA via KrisFlyer_social@singaporeair.com.sg. All details and particulars submitted must be true, accurate and complete. SIA will then provide the Winners with further information on how to claim the Prize. Each Winner is required to return a signed letter of acceptance via email to SIA in accordance with the instructions provided by SIA via email within ten (10) working days. If the letter of acceptance is not received by SIA by 7 October 2022, or if the Winners are determined by SIA to have breached any provisions in the SIA Terms and Conditions and/or to be not eligible to participate in the Contest for any reason (such as if they do not meet the KrisFlyer membership requirements in paragraph 2 above), the Prize will be forfeited and disposed of by SIA in its sole and absolute discretion.
- SIA reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (a) cancel or modify the Contest; or (b) substitute, withdraw or cancel any Prize, or to award one or more but not all of the Prizes, without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever. All decisions made by SIA, in respect to any matter relating to this Contest, including the choice of each Winner, shall be final, conclusive and binding on all Participants and Winners, and no correspondence will be entertained. SIA reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or terminate this Contest without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Prize may take about four (4) to six (6) weeks to be credited into the KrisFlyer account of each Winner.
- The KrisFlyer miles awarded from this Contest are valid for a period of one (1) year from the date on which they are credited into the respective Winner's KrisFlyer account (the “KrisFlyer Validity Period”), following which they shall expire and there shall be no extension of the Krisflyer Validity Period. For the avoidance of doubt, KrisFlyer miles awarded from this Contest which have not been used by the end of the KrisFlyer Validity Period will expire and shall be deemed null and void.
- KrisFlyer miles can be used: (i) to redeem eligible flights on Singapore Airlines, Scoot or their partner airlines, and/or (ii) for purchases on non-airline partners (KrisShop, KrisFlyer vRooms, via Kris+, and Pelago), in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
- The use of KrisFlyer miles to redeem an air tickets on eligible flights is subject to seat availability at the time of reservation or ticket issuance and must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the KrisFlyer programme, (available online at https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/ppsclub_krisflyer/termsconditions-kf/).
- The use of KrisFlyer miles to redeem shopping, dining, wellness services via the Kris+ app must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the KrisFlyer programme, and Kris+ partners (available online at www.krisplus.com).
- The Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Transfer of KrisFlyer miles from a Winner’s KrisFlyer account to another KrisFlyer member’s account is not permitted.
- Employees of SIA, their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries, related agencies, principal sponsors and suppliers associated with this campaign are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Corporations and other artificial persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- To the extent permitted under applicable law, SIA will not be responsible or liable for any consequences that any Participant may suffer (including without limitation any damage, loss, injury or disappointment) by entering the Contest or the Participant’s acceptance of any Prize.
- Unless otherwise specified, SIA is not responsible for and will not bear any of the expenses and all ancillary costs which may be incurred in the participation in the Contest and/or the Prizes.
- For enquiries, please contact the KrisFlyer social media team at KrisFlyer_social@singaporeair.com.sg.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.