KrisFlyer 25th Anniversary 50% Bonus Miles Campaign Terms and Conditions
KrisFlyer 25th Anniversary 50% Bonus Miles Campaign Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
- These Terms and Conditions govern the KrisFlyer 25th Anniversary 50% Bonus Miles Campaign (the “Promotion”) organised by Singapore Airlines Limited (“SIA”).
- The Promotion is applicable only to all KrisFlyer members (“Participants”) who have carried out an Eligible Transaction (as defined below) during the promotional period of 1 to 10 February 2024 (the “Promotional Period”).
- An “Eligible Transaction” refers to the purchase and usage of air travel tickets from SIA that satisfies the following criteria:
- the tickets are for travel on flights operated by Singapore Airlines;
- the tickets are purchased during the Promotional Period;
- the tickets are purchased from either singaporeair.com or the Singapore Airlines Mobile App;
- the date of travel on the tickets falls between 1 July 2024 and 30 November 2024 (inclusive of both dates);
- travel must be completed by 30 November 2024.
- Participants who have carried out an Eligible Transaction shall be entitled to an award of 50% bonus KrisFlyer miles, capped at 5,000 bonus miles per segment (“Bonus Miles”). The Bonus Miles are in addition to any KrisFlyer miles earned in respect of the Eligible Transaction in accordance with such terms and conditions as agreed between SIA and the Participants (“Earned Miles”). Bonus Miles are available to be awarded to Participants travelling on the following eligible fare types:
Cabin Class Fare Family (RBDs)Cabin ClassFirstFare Family (RBDs)F,ACabin ClassBusinessFare Family (RBDs)Flexi (Z, C, J), Standard (U), Lite (D)Cabin ClassPremium EconomyFare Family (RBDs)Flexi (S, T), Standard (P, L), Lite (R)Cabin ClassEconomyFare Family (RBDs)Flexi (Y, B, E), Standard (M, H, W), Value (Q, N), Lite (V,K)
- Bonus Miles awarded are based on the total number of KrisFlyer miles earned from the combination of distance flown and Cabin bonus. Where the purchase of tickets is paid (whether in part or in full) with the redemption of KrisFlyer miles, the total KrisFlyer miles earned shall be proportional and only in respect of such monetary amounts paid by a Participant using credit card.
- Bonus Miles earned are not eligible for tier qualification and may only be credited into KrisFlyer members' own membership account after the travel is completed.
- The Bonus Miles will be valid for a period of three years from the date on which it is credited into the Participant's KrisFlyer account, following which they shall expire, and no extensions will be permitted.
- Each individual is only permitted to hold one KrisFlyer membership account at any time, and any and all fraudulent or duplicate accounts, including the individual's original KrisFlyer membership account, will be suspended and disqualified from the Promotion.
- Bonus Miles earned under this Promotion may take up to four weeks to be credited into the Participant's KrisFlyer account after the relevant travel is completed. In the event that the Bonus Miles are not credited to the Participant' KrisFlyer account, the Participant may submit a retroactive claim request by logging into their KrisFlyer account and completing the form under the “Make a claim” section within 6 months from the completion of the relevant flight. Where no claim is submitted within this period, SIA shall have no further liability to the Participant for any uncredited Bonus Miles and late claims will not be considered.
- Bonus Miles will not be accorded if the Participant makes a booking change via channels other than singaporeair.com or the Singapore Airlines Mobile App.
- By participating in the Promotion, each Participant:
- All decisions made by SIA, in respect of all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final. SIA reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions and/or the SIA Terms & Conditions at any time, or terminate or otherwise amend this Promotion without prior notice, at its sole and absolute discretion.
- SIA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Participants.
- To the extent permitted under applicable law, SIA will not be responsible or liable for any consequences that any participant may suffer (including without limitation any damage, loss, injury or disappointment) by participating in the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, SIA is not responsible for and will not bear any and all expenses and ancillary costs which may be incurred in the participation in the Promotion.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- For more information, please contact Singapore Airlines.