Changi Transit Rewards
How to use
The voucher is valid for one-time use at most of retail outlets located at the transit and public areas excluding outlets indicated in the Exclusion List. It can also be redeemed for one-time access to Ambassador Lounge* at Terminals 2 and 3 for up to two hours.
*Lounge usage includes showers with basic toiletries, light refreshments, free flow international reading materials, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi.
• Public area: All hotel reservation counters, all rental counters, Passenger Meeting Services counters, banks, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Telecommunications (e.g. M1 Shop), Pay-Per-Use Lounge, Top-Up Card Machines and Services.
• Transit area:Airline Lounges, Hermes (Terminals 1, 2 & 3), Post On Wheels, SATS Rainforest Lounge (Terminal 1), Transit Hotels.
• Both public and transit areas: All Dining Outlets (e.g. quick bite kiosks, cafes, food courts, restaurants and bars, All Supermarkets and Convenience Stores, All Left Baggage Counters, All Money-Changing Counters, Changi Recommends, Drycleaning Services, Medical Services, Postage Services, Tobacco Purchases.
How to collectTo collect the voucher, passengers in transit can proceed to the iShop Changi Collection Centres which are situated near the GST Refund counters in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3 and present their passport, boarding passes and e-ticket(s) showing their full itinerary. The iShopChangi Collection Centres open for 24 hours.
View the map of iShop Changi here.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for transit passengers with e-tickets issued and depart from point of origin by 31 March 2020.
- Multiple vouchers may be used for a transaction.
- Vouchers may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
- Vouchers can be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines' Boarding Pass Privileges.
- Vouchers will be issued while stocks last.
- Vouchers are valid for use from the date of issue to 31 March 2020.
- Vouchers will be issued to transit passengers for their current trip only. Retrospective claims for past trips will not be entertained.
- Passengers must be on transit in Singapore, which means Singapore, is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. - E.g. A passenger whose itinerary is “Ho Chi Minh City – Singapore – Sydney” would be eligible but a passenger whose itinerary is “Ho Chi Minh City – Singapore – Ho Chi Minh City ” would not be eligible.
- Passengers' e-ticket numbers must begin with 618 or 629 or 086, and must be travelling on flights operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir for both in and out of Singapore. Any connecting flight into or out of Singapore that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir must be operated by Air New Zealand, specifically flight numbers SQ4281, SQ4282, NZ281 or NZ282.
- Vouchers can only be claimed once, on either leg of the passenger's itinerary.- E.g. A passenger who has separate e-tickets issued for his itinerary “Ho Chi Minh City – Singapore – Sydney vv”, he can claim his vouchers either upon his arrival in Singapore from Ho Chi Minh City OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Sydney.
- For passengers whose transit (through Singapore) itinerary was issued over two or more separate e-tickets, please present all e-tickets to the iShopChangi Collection Centre located within the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3. Voucher redemption is subject to the terms & conditions stated below.
- Vouchers will only be issued to passengers in transit within 24 hours at Changi Airport. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight to Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
- Children must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parents / guardians.
- Other terms and conditions apply.