Regala le miglia
Donate your KrisFlyer miles and help us reach our target of raising 100 million KrisFlyer miles, to gift our everyday essential heroes all over the world who have shown unwavering dedication, resilience and hard work during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Miles of Good
From now till 10 August 2020, nominate healthcare frontliners who have contributed to the fight against Covid-19. Every nomination will require a minimum donation of 1,000 KrisFlyer miles. Or you can simply donate your miles to this cause, without making any nomination. KrisFlyer will also contribute 3 million miles. Each eligible nominated frontliner will receive 30,000 KrisFlyer miles, so they can look forward to a well-deserved holiday after the pandemic is contained and some normalcy has returned to their daily lives. Donation period closes on 20 November 2020.
*Nominee(s) must be employed in the same country of residence as the member making the nomination.
Singapore Airlines Miles of Good Campaign Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
This Miles of Good campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by Singapore Airlines Limited (Company Registration Number 197200078R), a commercial entity and company incorporated in Singapore with its registered office at 25 Airline Road, Airline House, Singapore 819829 (“SIA”). The aim of the Campaign is to raise a total of 100 million KrisFlyer miles for eligible everyday essential workers, of which SIA will contribute 30 million KrisFlyer miles and KrisFlyer members will contribute 70 million KrisFlyer miles, to thank the efforts and contributions of these essential workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All KrisFlyer miles raised through this Campaign will be (i) distributed to Selected Nominees (as defined herein), and (ii) any excess KrisFlyer miles will be distributed to selected charities in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- SIA will not be receiving any remuneration in respect of the KrisFlyer miles raised as part of this Campaign.
- No commercial fund-raiser was engaged by SIA in soliciting any donation of the KrisFlyer miles.
The Campaign will be carried out on the Singapore Airlines website at (https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/ppsclub-krisflyer/miles-of-good). The campaign period commences on 20 July 2020 (0000 hrs GMT +8) and ends on 20 November 2020 (2359 hrs GMT +8) (“Campaign Period”). The nomination period (“Nomination Period”) commences on 20 July 2020 (0000 hrs GMT +8) and ends on 10 August 2020 (2359 hrs GMT +8), while the KrisFlyer miles donation period (“Donation Period”) commences on 20 July 2020 (0000 hrs GMT +8) and ends on 20 November 2020 (2359 hrs GMT +8).
- This Campaign is open to all KrisFlyer members residing in: Singapore, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, India, Italy, Japan, Mainland China, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, South Africa, Republic of Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan China, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam.
- During the Campaign Period, KrisFlyer members with valid KrisFlyer membership accounts (“Members”) may submit nominations at (https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/ppsclub-krisflyer/miles-of-good) (“Nominations”) during the Nomination Period, for eligible everyday essential workers who must be employed in the same country / territory of residence as the relevant Member (“Nominees”) to receive a gift of a maximum of 60,000 KrisFlyer miles (“Gift”), provided the donation target of 100,020,000 KrisFlyer miles is reached. Any Nomination made by a Member in respect of a Nominee residing in a different country / territory of residence will be rejected. In these Terms and Conditions, everyday essential workers include healthcare workers, supermarket workers, courier/food delivery/postal services workers, and cleaners.
- During the Donation Period, KrisFlyer members may make a donation of KrisFlyer miles at (https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/ppsclub-krisflyer/miles-of-good) (“Donation”). Donations are subject to a minimum of 1,000 KrisFlyer miles for each Donation successfully processed (a “Transaction”), and up to a maximum of 100,000 KrisFlyer miles per Transaction. Any Donations submitted outside the Donation Period will not be considered.
- Each Member may make multiple Nominations in respect of different individual Nominees residing in the same country / territory as the Member. However, in order to submit a Nomination, each Nomination must be accompanied by a Donation of a minimum of 1,000 KrisFlyer miles per transaction by the relevant Member.
- Members may also make Donations without submitting any Nominations. Any Nominations submitted outside of the Nomination Period will not be considered.
- In order to submit a Nomination, each Member must make a Donation of a minimum of 1,000 KrisFlyer miles, and provide the following details to SIA: (i) name of Nominee, (ii) Nominee’s job title, (iii) name of Nominee’s employer, and (iv) an explanation of why the Nominee deserves the Gift (in 200 words or less). The Nominee’s work email address should also be provided by the relevant Member, to enable Singapore Airlines to contact the Nominee to claim his/her miles. If the Nominee’s work email address is not provided during the nomination submission, Singapore Airlines will not be able to contact the Nominee to claim his/her Gift, and the Donation made by the Member will be distributed to other eligible essential worker Nominees nominated by other Members instead. For the avoidance of doubt, a Member’s Donation and/or Nomination may not necessarily result in his or her Nominee receiving a Gift (as defined herein), and the Gift may be distributed to other Selected Nominees in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Each eligible Nominee must be a KrisFlyer member at the time the Nomination is submitted, or, where informed by SIA via email, must create a KrisFlyer membership account by 28 September 2020 (2359 hrs GMT +8).
- The first 1,667 Nominees nominated by Members during the Nomination Period who meet the Nomination requirements as set out in paragraphs 6 and 8 and this paragraph 9 will be eligible to receive the Gift. The Nominees must provide their details, which may include (i) the Nominee’s full name, (ii) the Nominee’s KrisFlyer membership number, (iii) the Nominee’s country / territory of residence, (iv) the Nominee’s business email address, (v) the Nominee’s business card, (vi) or any other documentation that SIA may deem appropriate in the relevant country / territory in which this Campaign is held to SIA by 28 September 2020 (“Selected Nominees”). Selected Nominees will be chosen by SIA at its sole discretion to receive the Gift by 9 November 2020.
- The KrisFlyer miles donated by Members in each country / territory shall be pooled together at a country / territory level (each, a “Country / Territory Pool”), such that the Gifts comprising the KrisFlyer miles shall only be credited to Selected Nominees from the same country / territory. In the event the donated KrisFlyer miles in a Country / Territory Pool are insufficient to benefit the total number of Selected Nominees in the relevant country / territory, the balance miles will be credited from SIA’s contribution of 30 million KrisFlyer miles.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all Donations made by the Members will go into a country / territory -specific KrisFlyer miles Country / Territory Pool, before the Gifts comprising the KrisFlyer miles are distributed to the Selected Nominees in the relevant country / territory. At no point will any Donation made by a Member be directly transferred to any Nominee(s) nominated by that relevant Member.
- Each Selected Nominee may only receive the Gift once during the Campaign Period, even if he/she may have been nominated multiple times.
- SIA will notify the Selected Nominees by 7 September 2020 via the email address provided in the nomination form with information on how to claim the Gift (“Notification Email”).
- By accepting the Gift, each Selected Nominee agrees to comply with and be bound by the SIA Terms & Conditions, KrisPay Terms and Conditions and KrisShop Terms and Conditions. Non-compliance with or breach of any of the foregoing terms and conditions may result in (i) the Nominee being disqualified at any stage of the Campaign, and (ii) any Gift awarded to that Selected Nominee may be forfeited and re-distributed in accordance with paragraph 15 of these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to accept the Gift, each Selected Nominee will be required to fill in and agree to an online Nominee Consent Form to provide SIA with the details including: (i) full name of Nominee, (ii) KrisFlyer account number of the Nominee, (iii) the Nominee’s country / territory of residence, (iv) Nominee’s work email address (for verification of the Nominee’s employment) or any other information requested by SIA in accordance with paragraph 9 above, (iv) a brief description of the most fulfilling/memorable experience while serving as an everyday essential worker during the Covid-19 pandemic and (v) what is the first thing the nominee will do after some normalcy has returned to his/her daily life. Each Selected Nominee will be required to complete and submit the online Nominee Consent Form in accordance with the Notification Email. If the Nominee Consent Form is not successfully submitted by the Selected Nominee by 28 September 2020, the Gift will be forfeited and the KrisFlyer miles will be returned to the relevant Country / Territory Pool to be re-distributed to another Selected Nominee within the Campaign Period. The Gift will be credited to each Selected Nominee’s KrisFlyer account at the end of the Campaign Period. Any excess KrisFlyer miles following the end of the Campaign Period will be donated in accordance with paragraph 24 below.
- Following the end of the Campaign Period, up to 30 Selected Nominees will be shortlisted by SIA to be featured in a Campaign microsite, where their stories and experiences will be shared with KrisFlyer Members (the “MOG Stories Mini-Campaign”). SIA will inform these 30 Selected Nominees that they have been shortlisted for the MOG Stories Mini-Campaign, and these 30 Selected Nominees will be requested to share 3 to 5 photos of themselves to be displayed on the MOG Stories Mini-Campaign microsite.
- Of these 30 Selected Nominees shortlisted for the MOG Stories Mini-Campaign, SIA will further select 10 Selected Nominees at its sole discretion, and their stories and photographs will be featured in a voting poll on the MOG Stories Mini-Campaign microsite, for Members to vote for their favourite story. To participate and vote in the MOG Stories Mini-Campaign, each Member must redeem 50 KrisFlyer miles and submit a short paragraph (in 200 words or less) to tell SIA why they voted for this particular story and Selected Nominee. Each Member is only allowed to make one (1) submission for the MOG Stories Mini-Campaign. One (1) winning Member with the most creative and heart-warming submission as determined by SIA in its sole discretion will win 50,000 KrisFlyer miles. In addition, the top Selected 5 Nominee stories with the most votes received from the Members as part of the MOG Stories Mini-Campaign will each receive an upgrade to Business Class if they choose to redeem their KrisFlyer miles on a flight operated by SIA or SilkAir.
- The Gift can be used to redeem eligible flights on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, Scoot or their partner airlines, and/or for purchases on non-airline partners (such as KrisShop, KrisFlyer vRooms and via KrisPay). The use of KrisFlyer miles to redeem an air ticket is subject to seat availability at the time of reservation or ticket issuance, and must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the KrisFlyer programme, (at https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/ppsclub_krisflyer/termsconditions-kf/).
- The use of KrisFlyer miles to redeem for shopping, dining, wellness services via the KrisPay app must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the KrisFlyer programme, and KrisPay partners (at www.krispay.com)
- The Gift may take about four (4) to six (6) weeks to be credited into the Selected Nominee’s KrisFlyer account following the end of the Campaign Period, and will be valid for a period of three years from the date in which it was credited into the Selected Nominee’s KrisFlyer account, following which they shall expire and no extensions will be permitted. The Gift cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, and shall not be transferred to another individual.
- All decisions made by SIA, in respect to any matter relating to this Campaign, including the choice of the Selected Nominees shall be final. SIA reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions, terminate or otherwise amend this Campaign without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event that the total number of donated KrisFlyer miles received by SIA from the relevant Members during the Donation Period exceeds the total number of KrisFlyer miles intended to be distributed to the 1,667 Selected Nominees (being 100,020,000 KrisFlyer miles) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, SIA may in its sole discretion donate any excess KrisFlyer miles to a local charity. In selecting these charities, SIA shall have regard to charities that are registered in the relevant countries / territories, having the object of supporting children and youth, and underprivileged communities.
- In the event that the total number of donated KrisFlyer miles received by SIA from the relevant Members during the Donation Period is less than the total number of KrisFlyer miles intended to be distributed to the 1,667 Selected Nominees (being 100,020,000 KrisFlyer miles) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, SIA will distribute the total number of KrisFlyer miles accumulated in each Country / Territory Pool equally among the Selected Nominees in that relevant country / territory . For the avoidance of doubt, in such instances, the final number of KrisFlyer miles distributed to each Selected Nominee may be less than 60,000 KrisFlyer miles.
- SIA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each Member and Nominee. The demise of a Member or Nominee automatically disqualifies his/her entry.
- Each Member by submitting a Nomination represents and warrants that he/she has obtained the Nominee’s consent for the collection, processing, use and disclosure of his/her personal data by the SIA for the purposes of administering the Campaign. Each Member agrees to notify SIA promptly upon becoming aware of the withdrawal by the Nominee of his/her consent to the collection, processing, use and/or disclosure by SIA of any personal data he/she has provided to SIA. Each Member further warrants that all personal data that he/she has disclosed or are disclosing to SIA are accurate.
- Unless otherwise specified, SIA is not responsible for and will not bear any and all expenses and ancillary costs which may be incurred in the participation in the Campaign and/or with the use or redemption of the Gift. SIA is not receiving any remuneration or reward as a result of conducting the Campaign.
- Donation of KrisFlyer miles are not applicable for tax deductions in Singapore. Members residing outside of Singapore may seek the further advice of the relevant authorities in their respective resident countries.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- For enquiries,please contact KF_Contact@singaporeair.com.sg.
KrisFlyer è fiero di essere partner con Make-A-Wish Singapore per soddisfare i desideri dei bambini affetti da gravi patologie. Regala le tue miglia per una buona causa. Tutte le miglia ricevute saranno destinate ai beneficiari di Make-A-Wish Singapore.
Make-A-Wish Singapore esaudisce i desideri dei bambini affetti da gravi patologie. Dal 2002, ha esaudito oltre 1200 desideri, regalando ai bambini speranza, forza e gioia quando più ne avevano bisogno.
Ecco alcuni dei desideri che KrisFlyer ha avuto il privilegio di esaudire.
Termini e Condizioni
1. Tutti i membri con un account KrisFlyer attivo possono regalare le miglia KrisFlyer. È richiesta una donazione minima di 1000 miglia KrisFlyer.
2. È possibile donare fino a un massimo di 100.000 miglia KrisFlyer per transazione.
3. Le donazioni non possono essere revocate.
4. Le miglia KrisFlyer donate possono essere utilizzate per riscattare voli a beneficio di Make-A-Wish Singapore, operati da Singapore Airlines, SilkAir o dalle nostre compagnie aeree partner.
5. In caso di modifiche in merito all'utilizzo delle miglia, come indicato dal punto 4, Singapore Airlines, in comune accordo con Make-A-Wish Singapore, determinerà a propria unica e assoluta discrezione come saranno utilizzate le miglia. Tutte le decisioni sono definitive.
6. La donazione delle miglia non è detraibile fiscalmente a Singapore. Per i membri residenti al di fuori di Singapore, verificare presso le autorità competenti del proprio paese.
7. Make-A-Wish Singapore non riceverà alcuna informazione personale sui donatori.
8. Singapore Airlines si riserva il diritto di modificare i presenti Termini e Condizioni laddove necessario.