*myKrisWorld is available on our 787-10 and selected A350, A380 and 777-300ER aircraft
Sign in as a Krisflyer Member
By signing in as a KrisFlyer member, you can save your preferences and settings, and have them automatically loaded every time you fly with us. You'll also get personal recommendations to help you discover what to watch, listen and play based on your viewing history. Simply sign in your KrisFlyer number or e-mail address linked to your KrisFlyer account.
Entertainment tailored just for you
Landing but only halfway through that blockbuster? Leave a bookmark, and jump right back in on your next flight. You can even build a personal playlist of everything you want to watch, and it'll follow you from flight to flight. Just sign in if you're a KrisFlyer member to have your playlists and bookmarks loaded when you're on board or link your SingaporeAir mobile app to save everything on your mobile device.
Additional ContentKrisFlyer members and premium class customers also enjoy access to more content choices on myKrisWorld.
Link your device
The free SingaporeAir mobile app brings you a whole new way to enjoy KrisWorld. Discover what is playing on KrisWorld even before you step onboard, create your personal playlist with your favourite movies, TV or music and control the media playback right from your personal electronic device.
*This feature is available on the A350, selected B777-300ER, B787-10, and the new A380 aircraft.
By linking your Android or iOS device to your seat, you can now:
- Check out updated flight information on your device
- Browse the movies, TV, and music available onboard in full detail. While you watch a movie on the seat monitor, you can find out more about what’s playing, or plan what to enjoy next!
- Save your favourite movies, TV or music to a personal playlist on your device for easy reference and playback.
- Remotely launch and control movies, TV shows and music from your saved playlist, or directly from the KrisWorld listings on your device.
- Continue your movie or TV episode from where you left off, just by launching the bookmark from your personal device*