Regus is the global workplace provider. Our network of more than 1,800 business centres in 100 countries provides convenient, high-quality, fully serviced spaces for people to work, whether for a few minutes or years. The key to flexible working is convenience and so Regus is opening wherever its members require support.
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workplaces. Its workspace helps over 1,500,000 customers to work more effectively, using products such as fully-equipped offices, meeting rooms, video-communication studios, business lounges and virtual offices.
Those products are available across a global network of 100 countries. Customers range from Google to start-ups.
Work your way
So how do businesses use Regus flexible workspace? Any way that suits them. A company may use workstations for 5 people, and expand or contract depending on results.
Or it may not use physical workspace at all. With a virtual office, it gets an impressive business address; call and mail handling in its company name; a professional business presence at a competitive rate.
Work on the move
There are already more than 1 billion mobile workers worldwide. The problem with mobile working is it’s often unproductive – people’s output may suffer if they can’t use professional workspaces on the move.
Regus launched its Businessworld membership programme to address that problem. Members can use Regus’s 1,800 business lounges across the world, offering free wifi and professional business facilities. It’s not just travellers who benefit – members often work at business lounges close to home, to avoid a cross-town commute to the office.
PPS Club and KrisFlyer members can earn KrisFlyer miles when booking or purchasing Regus products.
Number of miles you can earn
|Product||Number of KrisFlyer miles per product per contract|
|Rental of a serviced office for 3 to 5 months||
|Rental of a serviced office at least 6 months||
|Sign up for a virtual office for at least 6 months||
|Hire a meeting room for at least 1 day||
|Sign up for Businessworld Platinum packages for at least 6 months||
Find out more at www.regus.com.sg.
Ensuring the miles are credited into your Account
- KrisFlyer miles will, subject to the below terms and conditions, be credited to your KrisFlyer account 4 to 6 weeks after the completion of the purchase and payment to Regus.
- Please provide your KrisFlyer membership number when completing the purchase to the Regus team member at their centres or to the call centre agent.
- Please login to check your KrisFlyer statements on line.
- For missing mileage claims, please contact Regus directly at www.regus.com.sg.
Terms and Conditions
- For Serviced Office rental, this offer is only valid for new customers through direct enquiries and is not valid for expansions, renewals, agent or broker referrals.
- For Meeting room rental, this offer is not valid for in house clients at their contracted centre. Bookings of multiple days will be treated as one booking.