Travel Insurance Customer Service & Claims
Below are some useful contact details for your information:
Dedicated customer service hotline
For insurance related enquiries or changes to your policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. or call our Customer Service Hotline at +4989244414212 from Monday to Friday between 9.00 to 18.00 (EET).
For a list of frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ Page.
How to file an insurance claim
To claim, please visit www.allianz-protection.com. This will lead you to our online claim notification service where you can complete an online claim form. Alternatively, please phone +4989244414212 and ask for a claim form or write to email@example.com.
For all claims you will be required to supply the following:
- Your original trip booking invoice(s) and travel documents showing the dates and times of travel.
- Original receipts and accounts for all out-of-pocket expenses you have to pay.
- Original bills or invoices you are asked to pay.
- Details of any other insurance you may have that may cover the same loss, such as household or private medical
If you are unsure whether the purpose of your travel would be considered as essential or want to discuss any other aspect of the policy cover, please call us on +4989244414212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation or curtailment
- If you need to curtail your trip, call +4989244414212 immediately to get our prior agreement.
- Original cancellation invoice(s) detailing all cancellation charges incurred.
- For claims relating to illness or injury a medical certificate will need to be completed by the treating doctor. A certified copy of the death certificate is required in the event of death.
- If your claim results from any other circumstances, please provide evidence of these circumstances.
- Always contact our 24-hour emergency medical service +4989244414212 when you are hospitalised, and require Repatriation.
- Medical evidence from the treating doctor to confirm the illness or injury and treatment given including hospital admission and discharge dates, if this applies.
- If you are advised by a doctor at your resort that you cannot go on your pre-booked excursions
because of medical reasons, you should obtain a medical certificate from them confirming this.