Read and accept KrisFlyer terms and conditions
By checking the box below, you also signify that you understand and accept the
terms and conditions
of the KrisFlyer programme.
Singapore Airlines collects, uses and discloses Customer Data to give you a safe, smooth and personalised experience with us. This allows us to provide services and products that are best suited to meet your needs.
Ao enviar suas informações, você reconhece e aceita a Política de privacidade da Singapore Airlines e todos os termos listados abaixo. A política pode ser alterada de tempos em tempos.
Follow the links below for more information:
Customer Consent for Transfer of Personal Data Abroad
Pursuant to the requirements of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and related legislation as data controller, we request your consent to transfer the following personal data processed by us outside of Turkey including to the data storage facilities of SIA located in Singapore, Germany, Japan and USA, to SIA offices and third parties which are appointed agents of SIA (ground handling agents, contact centre agents, travel agents, sale agents, call centres), immigration, state or governmental authorities located in the jurisdictions of your travel in connection with the performance of your passenger contract with SIA, legitimate interests of SIA and other reasons specified in SIA
- personal information (full name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number),
- contact information (contact number and email address),
- payment information (credit or debit card information and billing address),
travel information (ticket numbers, ancillaries purchased, flight information, visa information, baggage information and interactions onboard including through our in-flight entertainment/ WiFi system and KrisShop purchases),
- information about your interactions with SIA staff or SIA partners, such as the details of any complaint cases, incidences of lost baggage, call details, and other information relevant to assist our staff or partners to service you,
- audio recordings of your calls with call centres, and
- your health information (where required to be provided to SIA for medical reasons), such as doctors’ notes, medical certificates and letters and requests related to medical conditions.