Travel Insurance Customer Service & Claims
Below are some useful contact details for your information:
Emergency medical assistance hotline
For emergency assistance, please call our 24-hour emergency assistance hotline at +41 43 333 37 58. Alternatively, please email CH.firstname.lastname@example.org for German and English language and FR.email@example.com for French language.
Dedicated customer service hotline
For insurance-related enquiries, please email CH.Reiseversicherung@aig.com for German and English language and FR.firstname.lastname@example.org for French language. Alternatively, please call Customer Service Hotline at +41 43 333 37 75, hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (local time).
How to File an insurance Claim
Passengers may file a claim by submitting a completed claim form with supporting documents. To request a claim form please contact our claims department using the details below:
+41 43 333 37 00
Saegereistrasse 29, CH-8152, Glattbrugg
Open Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm (local time)
For COVID-19 related claims, please prepare the following documents:
Medical Expenses & Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains / Out-of-country COVID-19 Diagnosis Quarantine Allowance
- Original hospital / medical bill(s) / receipt(s) / medical report stating diagnosis and the date of the injury/sickness commenced certified by a qualified medical practitioner
- Letter of referral from general practitioner for the medical treatment conducted by specialists, physiotherapists, etc.
- Death certificate for repatriation
Reimbursement of Trip Cancellation / Trip Curtailment
- Copy of original itinerary
- Documentation confirming trip cancellation
- Documentation confirming non-refundable/refunded amount
- Original receipt(s) showing any pre-paid costs or deposits made OR additional travel and/or accommodation expenses incurred after the commencement of the insured journey
- Medical certificate indicating diagnosis and reason that the insured is unfit for travel, if applicable
- Death certificate, if applicable
- Proof of relationship to the insured, if applicable
This insurance is underwritten by AIG Europe S.A., Luxembourg, Zweigniederlassung Opfikon.
This policy offers coverage only to individuals ordinarily resident in Switzerland and is null and void as to non-residents of Switzerland.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.