Make-A-Wish Singapore grants the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses. Since 2002, Make-A-Wish Singapore has made more than 1,400 wishes come true, giving children hope, strength and joy when they need them most.
Here are some wishes that KrisFlyer has had the privilege to help fulfil:
Terms and conditions
1. All members with a valid KrisFlyer membership account are eligible to donate their KrisFlyer miles, and a minimum of 1,000 KrisFlyer miles is required per donation.
2. A maximum of 100,000 KrisFlyer miles can be donated per transaction.
3. No reversal of donations is allowed.
4. The donated miles will be used to redeem for flights and/or for redemptions via our non-airline partners, in the fulfilment of wishes for the beneficiaries of Make-A-Wish Singapore.
5. Should there be any changes to the way miles can be used, as stated in point 4, Singapore Airlines, with mutual agreement from Make-A-Wish Singapore, shall determine how the miles will be used, at their sole and absolute discretion. All decisions are final.
6. Donation of miles are not applicable for tax deductions in Singapore. For members residing outside of Singapore, please check with the relevant authorities in your country.
7. Make-A-Wish Singapore will not receive any personal information about donors.
8. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions where necessary.