Travel Insurance Customer Service & Claims
Here are the contact details that you need to know for your travel insurance policy:
Emergency Medical Assistance
For emergency assistance, please call our 24-hour Emergency Assistance Hotline at +64 9 359 1645
Dedicated Customer Service
For insurance-related enquiries, or changes to your policy, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service Hotline 0800 466 319.
For a list of frequently asked questions, please visit our extensive FAQ Page.
How to File an Insurance Claim
To download the claim form, please click here.
For COVID-19 related claims, please prepare the following documents:
Overseas Medical & Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation / Out-of-country COVID-19 Diagnosis Quarantine Allowance
- Original Doctors / Hospital accounts and receipts
- Original Doctors Certificate
Reimbursement of Cancellation Fee, Loss of Deposits / Curtailment or Incompletion of your trip
- Original Receipts and/or Tickets relating to loss of deposits or additional expenses incurred
- Substantiation i.e. Original Doctor/Hospitals Certificate relating to the Sick person or letter relating to cancellation
- Documentation confirming whether any refund due for the unused prepaid bookings
Please e-mail us at email@example.com or call AIG Customer Service Hotline at 0800 466 319 for any claims-related enquiries.
This travel insurance product is underwritten by AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited. Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.