Travel Insurance Customer Service & Claims
Below are some useful contact details for your information:
Customer service hotline
For insurance related enquiries or changes to your policy, please call +41 44 283 32 22 from Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 18.00, or email email@example.com.
For a list of frequently asked questions please visit our FAQ page.
How to file an insurance claim
To claim, please visit https://www.allianz-travel.ch/en_CH/claim.html . This will lead you to our online claims notification service where you can complete an online claim form. Alternatively, please phone +41 44 283 32 22 and ask for a claim form or write to: AWP P&C S.A. Saint-Ouen (Paris), Wallisellen branch (Switzerland), Travel Insurance Claims Department, Richtiplatz 1, CH-8304 Wallisellen.
For all insurance claims, you will be required to supply the following:
- Your original trip booking invoice(s) and travel documents showing the dates and times of travel.
- Original receipts and accounts for all out-of-pocket expenses you have to pay.
- Original bills or invoices you are asked to pay.
- Details of any other insurance you may have that may cover the same loss, such as household or private medical.
- As much evidence as possible to support your claim.
If you are unsure whether the purpose of your travel would be considered as essential or want to discuss any other aspect of the policy cover, please call us on +41 44 283 32 22 or write to Allianz Travel, Service Center, Richtiplatz 1, 8304 Wallisellen.
Cancellation or curtailment
- If you need to curtail your trip, call +41 44 202 00 00 immediately to get our prior agreement.
- Original cancellation invoice(s) detailing all cancellation charges incurred.
- For claims relating to illness or injury, a medical certificate will need to be completed by the treating doctor. A certified copy of the death certificate is required in the event of death.
- Always contact our 24-hour emergency medical service when you are hospitalised, require repatriation. Please call +41 44 202 00 00.
- Medical evidence from the treating doctor to confirm the illness or injury and treatment given including hospital admission and discharge dates, if this applies.
- If you are advised by a doctor at your resort that you cannot go on your pre-booked excursions because of medical reasons, you should obtain a medical certificate from them confirming this.