Travel Insurance Customer Service & Claims
For non-travel insurance related matters, please contact Singapore Airlines.
Here are the contact details that you need to know for your travel insurance policy:
Emergency Assistance Hotline
Please call our 24-hour Emergency Assistance Hotline +603-2772 5716 if you need emergency assistance while traveling.
Dedicated Customer Service Hotline
For insurance-related enquiries, changes to your policy or questions about your claims, please e-mail us at SIAMy@aig.com or call our Customer Service Hotline at 1800 88 8811 or +603 -2118 0188 from Monday-Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm
For a list of frequently asked questions, please visit our extensive FAQ Page.
How to File an Insurance Claim
Detailed procedures for filing a claim are included in our Notice of Claims Forms.
For COVID-19 related claims, please prepare the following documents:
Medical Expenses & Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation of Mortal Remains / Out-of-country COVID-19 Diagnosis Quarantine Allowance
- Medical report or proof of diagnosis
- Original hospital billing statement & Medical Payment receipts
- Proof of hospitalisation & medical report
Reimbursement of Travel Cancellation / Travel Curtailment
- Original Payment Receipts with breakdown of the expenses paid for the trip
- Letter from Travel Agent confirming the insured's absence and refund amount (if nil refund please state the reason or provide proof of denial from relevant parties)
- Medical Report & Hospitalization (If applicable)
- Death Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of relationship (such as marriage certificate, birth certificate)
Please e-mail us at SIAMy@aig.com or call our Customer Service Hotline at +603 -2118 0188 from Monday - Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm for any claims-related enquiries.
*This travel insurance product is underwritten by AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad. Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.