Travel with confidence
Singapore Airlines values your entire travel experience. Singapore Airlines Travel Insurance by Allianz Travel can easily be added to your itinerary on singaporeair.com.
Whether you are on a business trip or a well-deserved family holiday, a second is all it takes for your trip to take an unexpected turn for the worse. If things go wrong while you are travelling - from lost laptops to hospital visits - travel insurance will take care of you.
Travel insurance on singaporeair.com
Arranging travel insurance is simple and easy:
- You can add Singapore Airlines Travel Insurance by Allianz Travel to your itinerary while you are making your flight booking on singaporeair.com; or
- Add Singapore Airlines Travel Insurance by Allianz Travel to your itinerary via Manage Booking on singaporeair.com.
AWP P&C S.A. – Dutch Branch, trading as Allianz Assistance and/or Allianz Travel, is an insurer licensed to act in all EEA countries and operating in freedom of services, with corporate identification No 33094603, and registered at the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) No 12000535. AWP P&C S.A., which has its registered office in 7 rue Dora Maar, Saint-Ouen, France, is authorized by L’Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) 4 Place de Budapest CS 92459, Paris Cedex 09, France.
Policy Wording and Summary of Benefits
|If your trip is cancelled or rescheduled due to illness, injury, a medical condition, death or another covered reason listed in your General terms and conditions, we will reimburse you for your non-refundable costs up to the maximum benefit for trip cancellation coverage listed in your Coverage Summary.
|Emergency Medical/Dental coverage abroad
|If on your trip abroad, you have a sudden, unexpected illness, injury, or medical condition, we will reimburse the reasonable and customary costs of the emergency medical or dental care you receive up to the maximum benefit for Emergency medical costs abroad coverage listed in your Coverage Summary.
|If you have to interrupt your trip or end it early due to one of the covered reasons listed in your General terms and conditions, we will reimburse you additional costs you incur and/or the prorated portion of unused non-refundable costs up to the maximum benefit for trip interruption coverage listed in your Coverage Summary.
|If your trip is delayed due to a travel carrier delay or another covered reason listed in your General terms and conditions, we will reimburse you for lost prepaid expenses and additional expenses you incur up to the maximum benefit for travel delay coverage listed in your Coverage Summary.
|If you become seriously ill or injured or develop a medical condition, we will organise the transfer to the nearest hospital, the medical repatriation, a hospital visit, the return of dependents, the repatriation in case of death and assume the costs thereof up to the maximum benefit for emergency medical assistance coverage listed in your Coverage Summary.
|If your baggage is lost, damaged, or stolen while you are on your trip, we will pay you up to the maximum benefit listed for baggage coverage in your Coverage Summary.
|If your baggage is delayed by a travel supplier during your trip, we will reimburse you for expenses you incur for the essential items you need until your baggage arrives, up to the maximum benefit for delayed baggage coverage in your Coverage Summary following.
|Passport and travel documents
|If your passport or other travel documents are lost or stolen, we can assist you in getting your documents replaced and can help you change your travel arrangements as required.
|Travel Accident Insurance
|If you are involved in an accident during your trip, we will provide coverage up to the maximum benefit specified in your Coverage Summary.
How to file an insurance claim
To claim, please visit www.allianz-protection.com. This will lead you to our online claims notification service where you can complete an online claim form. Alternatively, please phone +4989244414212 and ask for a claim form or write to email@example.com.
For all claims you will be required to supply the following:
- Your original trip booking invoice(s) and travel documents showing the dates and times of travel.
- Original receipts and accounts for all out-of-pocket expenses you have to pay.
- Original bills or invoices you are asked to pay.
- Details of any other insurance you may have that may cover the same loss, such as household or private medical.
Cancellation or curtailment
- If you need to curtail your trip call +4989244414212 immediately to get our prior agreement.
- Original cancellation invoice(s) detailing all cancellation charges incurred.
- For claims relating to illness or injury a medical certificate will need to be completed by the treating doctor. A certified copy of the death certificate is required in the event of death.
- If your claim results from any other circumstances, please provide evidence of these circumstances.
- Always contact our 24-hour emergency medical service +4989244414212 when you are hospitalised, and require repatriation.
- Medical evidence from the treating doctor to confirm the illness or injury and treatment given
including hospital admission and discharge dates, if this applies.
- If you are advised by a doctor at your resort that you cannot go on your pre-booked excursions
because of medical reasons, you should obtain a medical certificate from them confirming this.